剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
He met up with that other guy about a half an hour ago.
邓肯想知道另外那人是谁
Duncan wants to know who he is.
我会对照片进行面部识别
I'll run it through facial recognition.
看看有没有匹配的
See if we get a hit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
莎莉·惠特克怎么说
What happened with Sally Whitaker?
她是尼娜的母亲
She's Nina's mother.
什么
What?
莎莉·惠特克的真名是凯特·伦纳
Sally Whitaker's real name is Kate Renner.
你确定
Are you positive?
是的 我...
Yes, I...
我在她的家里看到了
I saw a picture of you and Nina.
你和尼娜的合照
In her house.
我当面问过她
And I confronted her and...
她证实了你说的所有关于金凯德的事
she confirmed everything you said about Kincaid.
这些年她都过着隐姓埋名的生活
She's been living under an assumed identity all these years.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你又有什么好处呢
What good would it have done for me to tell you?
你不觉得尼娜
You don't think Nina would
会很想知道自己的母亲还活着吗
have wanted to know her mother was alive?
她当然想知道
Of course she would have.
所以我才必须撒谎
That's why I had to lie.
你觉得我想要瞒着你们吗
You think I wanted to keep this secret?
我这是为了保护大家
I did it to protect everybody.
尼娜 凯特 索伊
Nina, Kate, Sawyer.
-你本可以告诉我的 -是的
- You could have told me. - I could have.
但然后呢
But then what?
那样的话 你以后
You'd be forced to lie to
每天都要对你妻子说谎
your wife every day for the rest of your life.
从她出生起我就肩负着这样的负担
I carried that burden with me since she was born.
相信我
Trust me.
我这是为你好 邓肯
I did you a favor, Duncan.
我一直都把你当亲儿子看待
You know I always thought of you like a son.
我知道
I know you have.
所以我最后问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one time.
你还有没有别的事瞒着我
Is there anything else you haven't told me?
-什么 -我可不想再有"惊喜"了
- Excuse me? - I don't want any more surprises.
我全都告诉你了
I've told you everything.
邓肯 是我
Duncan, it's me.
怎么了
What is it?
克雷默拍到了
Kramer took a photo
跟特勤局探员会面的那个人
of a guy talking to the Secret Service agent.
查到他的名字了吗
You got a name?
罗伯特·哈伯
Robert Harper.
曾是陆军游骑兵和隐蔽工事狙击手
Former Army Ranger and decorated sniper.
狙击手
Sniper?
曾四次被派驻到伊♥拉♥克♥
Four tours of duty in Iraq.
确认的杀敌数超过一百人次
Over 100 confirmed kills.
邓肯
Duncan.
怎么了
What is it?
跟洛根在公园里会面的那个人
The guy Logan was talking to in the park,
是个狙击手
he's a sniper.
他们准备干掉我
They want to take me out.
他们衡量过
They did the math,
觉得继续进行下去太危险了
decided it's just too risky to continue the operation.
-柯来塞 霍夫曼 -现在轮到我了
- Creasy, Hoffman. - Now me.
他们是在杀人灭口
They're mopping up.
-你应该到国外去 -不行
- You should get out of the country. - No.
我们已经陷得太深了
We've come too far.
那你有什么打算
So, what do you propose?
抢在那个狙击手动手前干掉他
Shoot the sniper before he shoots me.
刚才博伊德他爸是怎么回事
What the hell just happened back there with Boyd's father?
我找到了博伊德的手♥机♥
I found Boyd's phone,
他爸爸一直在给他打电♥话♥
and his Dad kept calling,
所以桑德琳和我给他回了短♥信♥
so Sandrine and I texted him back.
我们编了个故事
We made up a cover story,
这样诺顿先生就不会去报♥警♥了
so that Mr. Norton wouldn't go to the cops.
什么
What?
简直难以置信
I can't believe you.
你打算什么时候告诉我这事
When were you going to tell me this?
我们之前没想到他会过来
We didn't know he was going to come over.
"我们"
"We"?
咱们跟他们可不是一伙的 摩根
Hey. We're not on the same side, Morgan.
但我们得跟他们合作
We have to cooperate with them.
-而且 -而且什么
- Besides... - Besides what?
他们也不是故意杀死博伊德的
They didn't mean to kill Boyd.
事情就那么发生了
It just... happened.
天啊 摩根 听我说
Oh, for God sakes. Morgan, listen.
这些人劫持了我们全家
These people are holding us hostage.
他们是坏人 你明白的 对吧
They're evil. You see that, don't you?
-你感觉如何 -很乐观
- How are you feeling? - Optimistic.
坦白说 我根本不喜欢坐在这里
Now, frankly, I never liked the idea of sitting back and
把事情交给别人去办
relying on somebody else.
我内心里仍是名海军陆战队员
I'm a Marine at heart.
在战场上灰头土脸才高兴
Only happy in the mud.
但是你清理得很干净
But you clean up so well.
因为在总统办公室里皮鞋必须保持干净吗
You can't have dirt on your shoes in the Oval Office?
所以我才需要你帮忙让我显得很文明
That is why I have you to keep me civilized.
也不要太文明
Not too civilized.
那个联调局探员怎么样了
What about that FBI agent?
卡莱尔
Carlisle.
-我正在处理 -很好
- I'm handling it. - Good.
我很担心摩根
I'm worried about Morgan.
她开始相信这些人了
She's starting to believe these guys.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她帮他们掩盖了博伊德的死
She helped them cover up Boyd's death.
就好像...
It's like she's...
她是他们的一员似的
part of their team.
她告诉过我发生了什么
She told me what happened.
我不明白你为什么这么生她的气
I don't understand why you're so upset with her.
什么叫你不明白
What do you mean you don't know why?
考虑到目前的情况 我觉得她做得对
I think she did the right thing, given the circumstances.
我们陷得太深了
We're in too deep.
我们已经没法再...
We no longer have the privilege of being...
-恪守道德了 -你说什么呢
- moralistic. - What the hell does that mean?
我觉得你最开始的直觉是对的
I think your initial instinct was right.
最开始的直觉
Initial instinct?
就是我应该按他们说的做
That I should do what they want.
我是说过要你配合他们
I know I told you to cooperate,
但是有勇气对他们说不的人是你
but you were the one who had the strength to say no.
你反击了
You fought back.
我很欣赏你这一点 你做了正确的选择
I admire that about you. You made the right choice.
是吗
Did I?
很多人因此事而死 你也差一点
Too many people have died since then. You almost died.
就为了救那一个人
All to save one man?
不 我不愿意为了保全保罗·金凯德
No, I'm not willing to sacrifice our family
而牺牲我的家人
for the life of Paul Kincaid.
为什么突然这么说
Where is that coming from?
不为什么
Nowhere.
这是我必须做出的决定
It's just a decision that I have to make.
你这口气很像邓肯
That's Duncan talking.
-什么 -他从一开始就在操纵我们
- What? - He's been manipulating us from the start.
你得跟我商量 我们得齐心协力
You gotta let me in. We gotta be together on this.
如果我照他说的做 我们就自♥由♥了
If I do what he wants, then we're free.
我们不能信任他
We cannot trust him.
我不同意
I disagree.
追踪这个人可不容易
The guy was hard to track down
不过我搞到了地址
but I got an address for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用 我能行
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表