剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I'm Dr. Kagan. One of her oncologists.
听说她昨晚
I heard she just checked herself
自行出院了
out of the hospital late last night?
我很担心
Look, I'm concerned.
-她的免疫系统现在很脆弱 -我知道
- Her immune system's very weak right now. - I know.
你也知道她情况不好
It's, uh, it's been a terrible situation, as you might imagine.
这是她和她丈夫共同的决定
She and her husband made the decision together.
-那她是在自己家吗 -是的
- So she's at her home? - Yes.
但我刚去过 家里没人
But I was just there, it was empty.
她可能在睡觉吧
She's probably sleeping.
德兰尼先生 这事很重要 让我跟你女儿谈谈
Mr. Delaney, it's very important that I speak with your daughter.
她得回医院
I want her to go back to the hospital.
我明白
I understand.
我会去找她 劝劝她的
I'll track her down and have a talk with her.
外公
Grandpa?
我想跟妈妈玩 她睡醒了吗
I wanna play with Mommy. Is she done with her nap?
索伊 拜托 我刚跟妈妈的医生说完话
Sawyer, please, I'm just finishing up with Mommy's doctor.
我就想见见她
I just wanted to see her.
我有点糊涂了 尼娜在这儿吗
I'm confused. Is Nina here?
索伊 你在吗
Sawyer? Are you there?
不在 她在贝塞斯达自己家里
No. She's at her home in Bethesda.
我们等下要去看她
We're going to visit her later today,
看她什么时候乐意
when she's feeling up to it.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
没事的
No, it's not a problem.
谢谢你特地来一趟
Thank you for dropping by.
你为什么要骗医生
Why did you lie to the doctor?
我想帮你妈妈
I was trying to help your mother.
有时我们得说些假话
Sometimes we have to say certain things that aren't true
来保护我们爱的人
to protect the people we love.
-真不错 -总统一死 我们拿了钱
- Nice. - When the President's dead, and we get paid,
我就要好好享受生活 老兄
I'm gonna live life, brother.
买♥♥条船 去佛罗里达找个近水的地方
Buy a boat. Get a place out in Florida, near the water.
还有活要干呢
Still got some work to do.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不过做做梦不犯法吧
But it's not illegal to dream, is it?
我一直在想桑德琳的事
So about Sandrine, I've been thinking,
要放倒三个持枪的大男人可不容易
it's not that easy to take out three armed men.
不管有多好的身手
No matter how good you are.
什么意思
What are you sayin'?
换做我是他们 我会想个更有效率的方法
If I were them, I'd try to be more efficient.
一次除掉我们所有人
Get us all at once.
远离这栋屋子
Away from the house.
我们应该检查一下车辆
We should check the cars.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢到访 上校
Thanks for coming by, Colonel.
别客气 副总统先生
Of course. It's my pleasure, Mr. Vice President.
我就直奔主题了
I'll cut to the chase.
我和瓦内萨·莫尔谈过了
Vanessa Moore and I have been talking.
她提到你俩是好朋友
She mentioned that you two are good friends.
是吗
Is that right?
她对你评价很高
Spoke very highly of you.
很高兴听她这么说 瓦内萨是一名了不起的女性
Well, that's good to hear. Vanessa's an amazing woman.
是我认识的最睿智的人之一
And one of the smartest people I know.
也是个能干的政客
And a very capable politician.
上校 我请你来是因为...
So, the reason I called you here, Colonel...
保罗任期届满时
It's no secret that I'm going
我将竞选总统也不是什么秘密了
to run for President when Paul's term expires.
我认为瓦内萨会是个完美的竞选伙伴
And I think that Vanessa would be a perfect running mate.
你怎么看
In your estimation,
我能相信她吗
do you believe she's someone I can trust?
-谢谢你赶来 -到底怎么回事
- Thanks for coming over. - What the hell's going on?
你姐姐要报♥警♥ 她不听我们的劝
Your sister wants to go to the police. She won't listen to us.
你得跟她讲讲道理
You need to reason with her.
克雷默
Kramer.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我简直不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
这事你也有份参与
You're in on this too.
他们怎么说服你的
How did they talk you into this?
是我自己的决定 没人说服我
It was my decision. Nobody talked me into anything.
我们得了结这件事
We need to end it.
我不管之前发生了什么
Look, I don't care what's already happened,
已经覆水难收了
there's nothing we can do about that.
但我们现在得报♥警♥
But we have to go to the police. Right now.
-不行 -为什么
- We can't. - Why not?
-因为总统 -你是说我父亲吗
- Because of the President. - What, you mean my father?
你父亲不知道你还活着
Your father doesn't know you're alive.
你活着就是对他的威胁
And your very existence is a threat to him,
会暴露他的伪善
to his whole hypocrisy.
我可不怕他
I'm not very worried about him.
他能拿我怎么办
What's he gonna do to me?
杀了我吗
Kill me?
我已经行将就木了
I'm practically dead as it is.
那索伊呢
Well, what about Sawyer?
你们都有他的DNA
It's the same DNA.
她跟你一样能轻松让他下台
She could bring him down just as easily as you could.
你这话根本没道理
You're not making any sense.
他35年前强♥奸♥了你母亲
He raped your mother 35 years ago,
然后买♥♥凶杀人掩盖真♥相♥
then tried to have her killed to cover it up,
如果他得知了真♥相♥
if he finds out the truth,
一定会消除有关这事的一切人证物证
he will eliminate any and all evidence that it ever happened.
那就包括你
That includes you
还有索伊
and Sawyer.
所以拜托了 待在这里
So please, just stay here.
让邓肯帮你
And let Duncan try to help you.
你们干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
我担心这事结束以后
I'm worried our partners
我们的搭档会想除掉我们
might try to take us out when this is over.
仔细想想很有可能
Makes sense. If you think about it.
让我们活着没任何好处 对吧
No upside to letting us live, right?
我们得小心点
So, we need to be alert.
确保他们没在车上安置什么东西
Make sure they haven't planted anything on the vehicles.
明白
Got it.
你怎么会觉得他们要除掉我们
What made you think that they want to get rid of us?
直觉
Intuition.
-车辆没问题 D -确定吗
- Cars are clean, D. - You sure?
确定
Positive.
很好 那接着怎么办 搜查屋子吗
Good. So what should we do next? Sweep the house?
已经搜过了
Already did.
也许我该再搜一遍
Maybe I should check the house again.
怎么样
How'd it go?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
她气极了
She's mad as hell.
-总有一天她会谢谢我们的 -你真这么想吗
- One day she'll thank us. - You really think so?
是的
I do.
必须这么想
I have to.
否则这一切还有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the point?
快点完事吧
Let's get this done.
把全家人集♥合♥起来
Get the family together.
在总统手术结束之前
Until the President's surgery is complete,
我要孩子们蒙着眼关在地下室里
I want the kids locked in the basement, blindfolded.
我们不能冒任何险
We're not taking any chances.
-搞什么 不行 -闭上嘴听好了
- What the hell? No! - Keep your mouth shut and listen!
我们达成协议了 艾伦
We made a deal, Ellen.
杀了总统 否则我就杀了你和你的家人
Kill the President, or we kill you and your family.
我准备履行协议
I intend to honor that agreement.
-但你说... -协议就是协议
- But you said that... - A deal's a deal.
带他们走
Take 'em away.
走吧
Let's go.
-别碰他 -不
- Get your hands off him. - No.
-天哪 -不 杰克
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表