剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
What's the patient's name?
科菲尔德 心脏移植手术
Cornfeld. It's a heart transplant.
哪家医院
What hospital are you going to?
巴尔的摩的约翰斯·霍普金斯医院
Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.
手术会持续至少六个小时
Surgery will last at least six hours.
我跟你去
I'll follow you.
这可能不太行
Well, that won't be so easy,
我们现在就要乘医用直升机飞过去了
we're leaving on the medevac chopper right now.
手术一结束就给我打电♥话♥
You call me the minute the surgery's finished.
那是佩吉·伯格多夫吗
Uh, is that Peggy Burgdorf?
是的 她要转往贝丝锡安医院接受手术
Yeah. She's being transferred to Beth Zion for surgery.
正好 我答应过吉布森医生来帮忙
Oh, great. I told Dr. Gibson I'd help out.
我可以和你们一起坐电梯吗
Do you mind if I catch a ride with you guys?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
告诉我你给那个探员都说了些什么
Tell me exactly what you said to the detective.
我什么也没说 一个字都没有
I said exactly nothing. Not a single word.
他说他们在摄像头画面里
He said they saw my car
发现了我的车 仅此而已
on some surveillance camera and that's it.
不止如此
That's not it.
有一位目击者对攻击者的描述与你相符
They have a witness who says the assailant fits your description.
他们还有什么证据
And what else do they have?
我闯大祸了吗
Is this a big problem?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
贝丝锡安医院
真漂亮 你也该这么编头发
That's pretty. You should do that with your hair.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝儿
Hey, honey!
我今晚可以回家吗
Am I coming home tonight?
还不行 甜心
Not yet, sweetie.
-你还得跟姥爷呆段时间 -真的吗
- You're gonna stay with grandpa a little longer. - Really?
为什么
Why is that?
真不敢相信 她现在告诉我
Unbelievable, now she tells me.
吉布森医生不需要我帮忙了
Dr. Gibson doesn't need my help anymore.
我们也快好了 我可以载你回去
Well, we're almost done here, I can give you a ride back.
不用了 我去咖啡厅见个朋友
Uh, I'm gonna meet a friend for a coffee,
她是这里的员工
she's on staff here, so...
安全控制界面
信息库
尼娜·卡莱尔
303病房♥
-要喝茶吗 -要一点吧 谢谢你
- Tea? - I would love some, thank you.
该走了 宝贝
It's time to go, sweetie.
安娜外面等着了
Anna's waiting in the hall.
跟妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to Mommy.
可我不想走
But I don't wanna leave.
没事的 宝贝 妈妈累了
Oh, it's okay, honey. Mommy's tired.
我什么时候能再看到你
When do I get to see you again?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
一会儿见 好吗
See you soon, okay?
为什么索伊要和姥爷呆在一起
Why is Sawyer staying with my father?
我在忙一个大案子 四处奔波
I'm working a big case right now. Coming and going.
我想...我觉得
I thought... I thought it
索伊和伯顿在一块更好一些
would be easier for her to be with Burton.
生活更安全稳定一些
You know, more stability.
你还在期待奇迹发生 是不是
You're still chasing after this miracle, aren't you?
希望近在眼前
A solution is in sight.
我很快就有办法救你了
I'm closer than I've ever been to saving you.
我不会轻言放弃的
I won't let go of that.
我说过我再做一次化疗 然后到此为止
I said I would do one more round of chemo. That's it.
之后我就要回家
After this, I'm going home.
在生命最后的日子里
I want to spend my last days
我想和你 还有索伊在一起
with you, and with Sawyer.
求你了 邓肯
Please, Duncan.
我可不想因为你执着追寻什么灵丹妙药
I don't want to die resenting you
而含恨而死
because you won't give up on some fantasy cure.
肿瘤科 放射科 东楼
出什么事了 他来干什么
What the hell's going on? What's he doing here?
-我们去兜兜风 -去哪儿
- We're going on a road trip. - Where?
上车再跟你解释
Just get in and I'll explain everything.
我名叫伯顿·德兰尼
My name is Burton Delaney.
我知道你是谁 你是个骗子
I know who you are. You're a fraud.
-现在的情况有些麻烦 -麻烦
- I understand this is a difficult situation. - Difficult?
你是艾伦的律师 她父亲的好友
You were Ellen's lawyer. Her father's friend.
她那么信任你 你却背叛了她
She put her faith in you and you sold her out.
-我们需要你的帮助 -见鬼去吧
- We need your help. - Go to hell.
-你给我闭嘴 -克雷默 别这样
- You can keep your mouth shut. - Kramer, please.
克雷默涉嫌一宗谋杀案
Kramer is a suspect in a murder case.
你的儿子得去帮下他
Your son is going to help him.
开什么玩笑 我们不会帮你的
What are you talking about? We're not going to help you.
我向你妻子解释过
As I explained to your wife,
我们两家的命运是紧密相连的 布莱恩
the fates of our families are intertwined, Brian.
帮助了我们才能帮到你自己
You need to help us to help yourself.
这是过去三十天内在桑德斯住所上空
This is a series of time-lapse satellite images
拍摄的一系列延时卫星图像
of the Sanders' house over the past 30 days.
我试着找出其中的异常之处
I've analyzed them for any anomalies,
是否有可疑人物出入 但毫无发现
unusual comings and goings, I found nothing.
检查过房♥子 走访过邻居 毫无异常
Checked the house, talked to the neighbors, all quiet.
洛根说她的银行账户也没有可疑之处
Logan says her bank accounts are clean.
-需要再带她回来问话吗 -不了
- You want to bring her back in for questioning? - No.
除非有新的证据
Not without some new evidence.
-好吧 我会继续追查 -好的
- All right, well, I'll keep checking. - Okay.
弗吉尼亚州驾照
布莱恩·桑德斯 艾伦·桑德斯
肿瘤科 300-325号♥房♥
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我在找一位叫尼娜·卡莱尔的病人
I was just looking for a patient, Nina Carlisle.
我记得她住在这间病房♥
I believe she was in this room.
是的 卡莱尔女士刚被送去做化疗了
Oh yes, Mrs. Carlisle was just taken down to chemo.
恐怕要几个小时后才能回来
I'm afraid she'll be down there for a couple of hours.
好的 那我晚些再来 谢谢
Oh, okay. I'll stop back later. Thank you.
我听说了豪车司机的事
I heard what happened with the limo driver.
还有什么是我该知道的吗
Anything else I need to know?
没有了
No.
那家伙想逞英雄
The guy tried to be a hero.
克雷默打了他 就是这样
Kramer hit him. And that was it.
我们抢来的钱跟这事没关系
The money we got has nothing to do with this.
说好的报酬你还得付
You still need to pay me what we agreed on.
这么说我能信任你吗
That mean I can count on you?
如果我能拿到钱的话
If I get paid.
这事结束后一个子都不会少付你
You'll get every penny when this is over.
在手术之后
After the surgery.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我知道真♥相♥了
I know the truth.
所有的一切
About everything.
听着 你得马上离开
Okay, look, you need to go. Now.
不行 你不走的话我也不走
Forget it. I'm not going anywhere without you.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what's going on.
我是认真的 快走
I'm serious. Just...get out.
看你的眼神就知道
I can see it in your eyes.
你很怕他
You're terrified of him.
他
Him?
-你在说什么 -你手臂上的瘀伤
- What are you talking about? - The bruises on your arm.
还有青少年服务部的那位女士
The lady from Child Services.
你的父亲 摩根 他在虐待你
It's your father, Morgan, he's abusing you.
也在虐待你的母亲
Okay. Your mother too.
那天我来的时候她手臂上有血迹
She had blood on her arm when I came by the other day,
-她当时很害怕 -事情不是这样的
- she's scared. - That's not what's going on.
你在说谎 我能看出来
You're lying. I can tell.
博伊德
Boyd...
求你了 快走吧
Please, just go.
拜托了
Please.
那告诉我一件事
Just tell me one thing.
是他逼你跟我分手的吗
Did he make you break up with me?
是的
Yes.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表