剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, my God.
谢谢你今天替我去学校
Thanks for going by the school today.
见到最爱的叔叔她高兴吗
Was she happy to see her favorite uncle?
她很好 很高兴 一直在笑
Yeah, she was good. She was happy, she was smiling.
孩子画画很棒
Kid can draw.
无疑是遗传自她妈妈
Takes after her mom, no doubt.
杰克 你没事吧
Oh, Jake... Are you okay?
让我看看
Oh, let me look at you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
有事吗 兄弟
Can I help you, brother?
我想买♥♥些大♥麻♥
Hey, yeah, hope so. I was hoping to buy some weed.
大♥麻♥ 你凭什么觉得我们有大♥麻♥
Weed? Why you think we have any weed?
一个朋友让我来问问你
A friend told me to check you out.
说你这里有好货
Said you got the good stuff.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
不是
No.
你朋友叫什么
What's your friend's name?
杰克
Oh, it's uh, Jake.
你也想挨揍吗
You want some? Huh?
跟你没什么关系吧
Well it's not really your problem, is it?
住手
Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop, stop.
离杰克远一点 明白吗
You stay away from Jake. Understand?
他现在为我做事了
He works for me now.
布莱恩
Oh, Brian.
我受不了了
I can't take much more of this.
我见到他女儿了
I met his daughter.
知道他是什么人了吗
Did you find out who he is?
他叫卡莱尔 是联调局探员
His name is Carlisle. He's an FBI Agent.
什么
What?
她画了他的徽章
She drew a picture of his badge.
不敢相信你竟然真的去了
I can't believe you even went there.
你怎么逃出医院的
How'd you get out of the hospital?
他们不是在监视你吗
Aren't they watching you?
我偷溜了 让他们以为我在做手术
I slipped away. Made them think I was in surgery.
能再溜一次吗
Can you do it again?
应该能吧 怎么了
I think so. Why?
因为...
'Cause, um...
因为
Because, uh...
我们要逃跑
We're going to escape.
-什么 -你真以为
- What? - Yeah. I mean, you think he's
这事结束以后他就会放了我们吗
really going to let us go when this is over?
你对他千依百顺
You do everything he wants,
他还是会杀了我们
he's still going to kill us.
我们能逃掉的 但一定要快
We can do this. We can get away. But we just have to do it soon.
他们没法同时看着每个人
They can't watch everybody, all the time.
他们也有漏洞 对吧
They're not perfect, right?
但我们怎么...我们不能...
But how do we... We can't just...
不可能简简单单就逃脱了
It's not that simple to just run away.
我留下来分散他们的注意力
I'll stay behind, I'll act as a decoy.
不行 我不会留你在这里的
No. I'm not leaving you here.
-听我说 艾伦 -太危险了 别想了
- Listen to me. Ellen. - It's dangerous, forget it.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
当然
Of course.
我出轨了
I'm having an affair.
对象是萨曼莎
With Samantha.
萨曼莎 你的同事
Samantha? The woman you work with?
听着
Look...
为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为我想做正确的事
Because I want to do the right thing.
为了你和孩子们
For you and for the kids.
拜托 艾伦
Please. Ellen.
让我这么做吧
Let me do this.
人♥质♥
第一季
第三集
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表