剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
把他们找出来 我可不想留什么烂摊子
Find them. I don't want any loose ends.
我们为什么要换一次性手♥机♥
Why are we switching burners?
在背后操纵一切的人是动真格的
The one calling the shots isn't playing games.
他们今天要是得手了
If they win today,
就会想办法除掉我们
they'll be looking to get rid of us.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为换做我是他们 我就会这么做
Because that's what I would do if I were in their shoes.
-那你会选哪栋楼 -在这里很难说
- What would you pick? - Hard to say from here.
我们应该分头行动 彻查三栋楼
I think we should split up. Search all three.
金凯德将在72分钟后准时到达这里
Kincaid will be here in exactly 72 minutes.
我们连对一栋楼进行全面搜查的时间都没有
That's not enough time for a proper sweep on one of these buildings.
我们需要更多信息
We need more info.
艾伦随时都会打电♥话♥来 我们等等她
Ellen should be calling any minute. We wait for her.
我觉得你对她过于信任了
I think you're putting way too much faith in her.
我可不怎么信任她
I'm not as big a believer.
艾伦
Ellen.
我拿到设计图了
I have the plans,
但太多了 有好几百页
but they're monsters, like hundreds of pages.
我完全搞不清楚
I can't make heads or tails.
没事 艾伦 找到韦德马克大楼
Okay, Ellen. Find the Widmark Tower.
它的外墙全是黑色的
It has all black sheeting.
告诉我窗户的涂层材料是什么
I need to know what kind of coating is on the windows.
好的 我正在找
Um, okay, trying to find it.
集中注意力 艾伦
Focus, Ellen.
这些符号♥和标记就像象形文字一样
All these symbols and markings, it's like hieroglyphics.
是什么涂层材料有什么关系
What the hell does it matter what glass coating?
他们在大楼里面 又不是在外面爬
They're inside the building, they're not scaling it.
如果涂层材料让透过的光线过于明亮
The coating illuminates too much of the light passing through,
他们要想要在下午隔着那么远的距离
it's going to be very hard for them to get an accurate view
看得一清二楚就会很困难
from that distance in the afternoon.
好了 我找到了
Okay, I found it.
玻璃的额定效率很高
The glass is high efficiency-rated,
有三层涂料 着色百分之33
triple paint, 33% tint.
那他们就不在那里
Then they're not in there.
艾伦 再看看奥尔蒙特大楼
Okay Ellen, the Ormont building.
从街上看像是一个理想的地点
From street level it looks like it gives a vantage point,
但是却建在转角地段
but it's built on a corner lot.
找找关于地基的检验报告
Find the surveyor's report for the foundation.
我需要建造大楼的精确角度
I need the exact angle it's built on.
找找看锚定螺栓
Just look for terms like anchor bolts,
还有钢筋这类词
and rebars, stuff like that.
钢筋 找到了
Rebar. Here it is.
地基报告
工程师地基报告 42.5度
Engineer's foundation report, 42.5 degrees.
42.5度
42 and a half degrees.
那个角度 从最高层瞄准
That angle, from the highest floors?
开枪的人得把扳机牢牢抵在窗户上
Shooter would have to press his trigger
才能把25街看清楚
against the window to get a good look down 25th.
太困难了
Too hard a shot.
这栋楼不行
Building's out.
那就是那栋了
Then that's the building.
索莱尔酒店
The De Soleil Hotel.
好了 艾伦 我得挂了
Okay Ellen, I've gotta go.
我们时间紧迫
We don't have much time.
你回家去吧 记得看新闻
Go home, listen to the news.
如果出了什么事...
If anything happens...
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我以为再也见不到你了呢 瓦内萨
I feel like I never get to see you anymore, Vanessa.
你曾是我最好的职员
You were the best staffer I ever had.
想要登上更高职位所做的牺牲
A sacrifice of higher office.
你想当副总统
You wanted to be vice president.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
但是很明显
But it was clear
保罗·金凯德当时就要被任命了
Paul Kincaid was going to get the nomination,
所以我也赶紧加入了
so I just jumped on the ticket.
我还记得
And as I recall,
是你建议我这么做的
you're the one who advised me to do it.
是政♥治♥让我们结下这段奇缘的
Politics makes strange bedfellows.
确实如此
It does indeed,
这也是我想请你再帮我出谋划策的原因
which is why I want your counsel again.
可以想见 大家都已经在
As you might imagine, people are already beginning to strategize
为两年后的大选制定战略了
about the election two years from now.
所以你已经决定
So you've made up your mind
等金凯德第二任期届满就参加竞选吗
to run when Kincaid's second term is up?
现在想这些确实为时过早
It feels awfully early to think about.
一点也不早
It's never too early.
让兰斯伯里参议员做我的竞选伙伴如何
So what about Senator Lansbury as a running mate?
他的手下已经来找过我了
His people have already approached me.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No?
不能要参议员 不能要众议院议员
No senators. No representatives.
国会的支持率只有个位数
Congress has a single-digit approval rating.
从那里面挑人是万万不可的
Anybody you pick would be poison.
因为你曾是州长
Since you were a governor,
所以你不能把有投票记录的人
you can't add another person with a voting record
加入候选人名单里
to the ticket.
那我到哪里找人呢
So where do I look?
要找一张新面孔 不能是当选的官员
You need a fresh face. Not an elected official.
要有很高的知名度
Someone with instant name recognition,
很强的媒体号♥召力和无党派的经历
media appeal and non-partisan credentials.
还要有国际政♥治♥经验来拉选票 还有
You'll need international experience to bolster the ticket and,
你来自德克萨斯州
since you're from Texas,
你找的人要能搞定沿海地区的选票
you'll need somebody who can deliver the coasts.
我知道你在说谁了
I know exactly who you're describing.
我没有特别指谁
I'm not describing anybody in particular,
只是列举事实罢了
just laying out the facts.
你总是最聪明的那个
You were always the smartest person in the room.
关键是 你有兴趣参加竞选吗
The only question is, are you interested in running?
克雷默 记住狙击手通常两人一起
Kramer, remember snipers like to work in pairs.
罗伯特·哈伯需要一个观测员
Robert Harper will have a spotter.
一般来说 会是二三十岁的白人男子
Statistically, he's a white male, 20s, 30s.
-很可能带着墨镜 -墨镜
- Probably wearing sunglasses. - Sunglasses?
他们要保护眼睛
They like to protect their eyes.
-什么也没有 -下一层楼 快点
- I got nothing. - Next floor. Let's move.
桑德琳 我们可能找到观测员了
Sandrine, I think we found the spotter.
查查3609房♥间 五分钟后车上见
Run room 3609, meet us at the car in five.
-你确定要这么做 -我确定
- Are you sure you want to go through with this? - I am.
好吧
Okay.
既然要做 那就好好做
Well, we might as well do it properly.
我去拿摄影机 把你的陈词录下来
I'll go get out my video camera, and we'll tape your statement.
我从不知道尼娜这么像她母亲
I never knew Nina was so much like her mother,
如此意志坚强
so strong-willed.
我记得有个冬天
You know, I remember one winter,
尼娜想站在雪橇上滑下富兰克林山
Nina wanted to stand on her sled and go down Franklin Hill.
我告诉她这样会受伤 结果她真受伤了
I told her she could get hurt, and she did.
之后
Later,
当她在医生那里缝针时
when she was being stitched up at the doctor's office,
我以为自己应该会很生气
I thought I should be mad.
但我没有 我只觉得害怕
But I wasn't. I was just scared.
一想到她会出事我就害怕
The thought of something happening to that girl terrified me.
我只希望她能平安
All I wanted was to keep her safe.
那一刻
And in that moment,
我就知道为了保护她一辈子
I knew that there was nothing that I wouldn't do
我什么事都做得出来
to protect her for the rest of her life.
我请求你
I'm asking you,
为了她 别这么做
for her sake. Don't do this.
重新考虑
Reconsider.
如果她一定会死
If she is going to die,
别让她知道这丑陋的真♥相♥
let her go without knowing the whole, ugly truth.
你愿意的话 我可以和尼娜谈谈
If you like, I could talk to Nina.
我们可以更改安排
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表