剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
Actually I would like to speak with you.
单独谈
Alone.
我去查过了 桑德斯医生
I've done some further reading, Dr. Sanders.
你声称在我丈夫血液中发现的
The genetic marker for dementia that you claimed
痴呆症遗传标记
you found in my husband's blood.
全国只有一家实验室能检测
One lab in the country runs the test for that,
但没人把他的血液送去
and his blood wasn't sent there.
也就是说你在撒谎
Which means you've been lying.
给你一分钟时间解释这一切
You have exactly one minute to explain yourself,
否则我就开门让特勤局的人逮捕你
before I open that door and have Secret Service arrest you.
中东安全峰会
华盛顿特区 法拉格特酒店
-喂 -都准备好了吗
- Yes? - Everything all set?
是的 一切就绪
Yes, everything's in motion.
我们是蓝队的
We're with the blue team.
很高兴你们来了
Glad you could make it.
把南面过道的无关人员清走
Clear the south hall of civilian personnel.
你俩去检查楼梯井
You two are on the stairwell.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
紧张吗
Nervous?
为什么 不过是又一个工作日而已
Why? Just another day at work.
手术室见
See you in there.
总统先生 这位是您的麻醉医生卡普
Mr. President, you remember your anesthesiologist, Dr. Carp.
他正在为您全身麻醉
He's currently administering a general anesthetic,
您也许会有困倦麻木感 这都是正常现象
so you may feel some drowsiness, numbness, that's totally normal.
现在请您从100倒数
Now I want you to count backwards from 100 for me.
One hundred, 99,
98, 97,
96...
96...
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
我是你姐
It's your sister.
我刚得知了一些事
Uh, I just found out something.
要紧事
Important.
我们得尽快谈谈
It's essential that we speak as soon as possible.
回我电♥话♥
Call me.
已就位
We're in position.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你为那个人工作吗
Do you work for that guy?
-他是谁 -干什么
- Who is he? - Why?
我刚看到了一件怪事
I saw something weird earlier
不知道该报告给谁
and I don't know who to report it to.
有个人在拍他
There was a guy taking video of him.
我知道这里是不允许拍照的
And I know we're not supposed to take pictures in here.
我一靠近 那个人就把相机收起来了
And the guy hid his camera as soon as I got close.
是谁
Who was the guy?
是个服务员
It was one of the waiters,
但我以前从没见过他
but I've never seen him at work before.
-你能认出他吗 -能
- Can you point him out to me? - Yeah.
牵开器
Retractor.
-手术刀 -手术刀
- Scalpel. - Scalpel.
-生命体征平稳 -谢谢
- Vitals are stable. - Thank you.
-钳子 -钳子
- Forceps, please. - Forceps.
做得好 桑德斯医生
Nicely done, Dr. Sanders.
干净漂亮
Very clean.
还有一些就完成了
Just a little bit more and we'll have all of it.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
上校
Colonel.
失陪
Excuse me.
我知道你以为我在副总统那里暗中破坏
I know that you think I undermined you with the Vice-President,
但你错了
but you're wrong.
这是个误会
This is all a misunderstanding.
是吗
Really?
他误解了我给他建议的人选
He misinterpreted my offer to advise him,
但我已经澄清过了
but I've set the record straight.
我直说不要这份工作
I told him flat out that I don't want the job,
而我推荐的候选人是你
and that you are the candidate I wanted to put forward.
你真指望我会信
You really expect me to believe you?
我说的不算 你自己问副总统吧
No, don't take it from me. Talk to the Vice-President yourself.
他想在演讲前跟你坐下谈谈
He wants to sit down with you before he gives his speech.
现在
Now?
我说你也许有些政策理念要提
I suggested that you might have some policy ideas for him.
而且
And, um...
再过一小时 总统死亡的消息传来
Who better to be sitting next to in the next hour
坐哪会比副总统身边更好呢
when the news comes in.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know what your game is.
但我愿意奉陪
But I'm willing to play along.
走厨房♥比较快
There's a shortcut through the kitchen.
把我妻子和女儿还我
I want my wife and daughter back.
邓肯
Duncan.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在做傻事
You are making a mistake.
我们不是敌人
We're not enemies.
我要总统死是因为他危害到了我们的国家
I want the President dead because he is a danger to our country.
我没必要伤害你的家人 我会放了她们
I have no reason to hurt your family and I will release them.
任务一完成 我就下令
As soon as the job is complete.
我不喜欢等
Well, I don't feel like waiting.
把电♥话♥拿出来 打给你的手下
Take out your phone, and make the call.
不然我就一枪崩了你
Otherwise, I'll put a bullet in your head.
-再拉开一点 -给你
- More retraction, please. - Here you go.
怎么回事
What is that?
-出血了 夹钳 -夹钳
- We got a bleeder. Clamp. - Clamp.
你拉开太多了 护士
You applied too much retraction, nurse.
看样子他的动脉破裂了
Looks like he's ruptured an artery.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
桑德斯医生 快做点什么
Dr. Sanders, do something.
他会失血而死的
He could bleed out.
这里吸掉点血
Get some suction in here.
扩张到120
Tachi to 120.
血压怎么样
How's his blood pressure?
110 over 80.
信♥号♥♥来了
That's the signal.
继续吸掉出血
Keep the suction in there.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
血压怎么样
How's his blood pressure?
90/60
90 over 60.
-静脉暴露 -把空气检测器给我
- IV wide open. - Give me the air check.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
洛根探员 这烟是哪来的 你在干什么
Agent Logan. Where is that smoke coming from? What are you doing?
我会处理 你关心总统就行了
I got this. Keep your eyes on the President.
无法定位出血点
I can't locate the bleeder.
总统夫人 请跟我来
Madam First Lady, come with me.
这边请 快走
This way. Let's go. Let's go.
我们遭到生化攻击了
We have a biochem agent.
重复一遍 我们探测到生化袭击
Repeat. We have detected a biochem attack.
立刻关闭医院电力
Shut down hospital power immediately.
我什么都看不清
I can't see a thing as it is.
你准备怎么办 他的血压一直在下降
What are you going to do? He's losing pressure.
我得定位出血点
I need to locate the bleeder.
拿纱布来 继续吸掉出血
Get the gauze in there. Keep the suction in.
-关闭电力 -90/60
- Shut down the power. - 90 over 60.
用荧光棒标记出口
Glow sticks, mark the exits.
去拿自动枪 快行动
Automatic weapons, let's go.
荧光棒
Glow sticks.
备用发电机启动了 洛根探员 怎么回事
Backup generator's on. Agent Logan. What's happening?
拿纱布来 施加压力
Keep the gauze in there. Apply some pressure.
我们得转移总统
We need to move the President.
不行 总统在大出血
We can't. The President is bleeding out.
-他会死的 -快点
- He could die. - Do it.
我不会再说第二遍 转移总统
I'm not going to ask you again, move him!
走吧
Let's go.
是我 接到她们了
It's me. I got them.
都安全了
They're safe.
这里是WUSA带来的
This is WUSA reporting live
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表