剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
必须得做到
You have to.
我下午两点会在格利伯的汽车站等你们
I'll meet you at the bus station on Glebe at 2:00 p.m.
我们乘2点45分的巴士去蒙特利尔
We're taking the 2:45 bus to Montreal.
妈妈 他们会找到我们的
Mom, they're gonna find us!
我们背上还有定位芯片呢 记得吗
We have GPS chips in our backs, remember?
取出来
Cut them out.
人♥质♥
第一季
第四集
马里兰大学医院
医学院
五个月前
安吉拉
Angela?
-我知道发生了什么事 -什么事
- I know what's going on. - Know what?
我不该跟你说的
I mean, I'm not supposed to say anything,
但他们向我问起了你
but, they talked to me about you.
特勤局的人 你要给总统做手术
The Secret Service! You're operating on the President?
是啊 难以置信 对吧
I know! It's unbelievable, right?
等你做上卫生局局长的时候
I mean, just don't forget about us little people
可别忘了我们这种小人物
when they make you Surgeon General.
但愿他们没为难你
I hope they didn't grill you too much.
我没想到整个过程会这么紧张
I didn't realize this whole process was gonna be so intense.
拜托 很高兴能告诉他们你有多了不起
Please. It is a pleasure telling them how amazing you are.
就算全都是假话
Even if every word's a lie.
他们找你谈话其实还有一个原因
Well, look, uh, there's another reason they talked to you.
我跟他们说要让你加入我的手术团队
I told them I want you to be a part of my surgical team.
真的假的
Shut up.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
我们还有不到六个小时
Okay, we have less than six hours
离开这里去和妈妈会合
to get out of here and meet Mom.
越早取出定位芯片越好
So, the sooner we cut out the GPS chips, the better.
天哪 我要吐了
Oh, God, I'm gonna puke.
冷静点
Just, calm down. Just...
去上课 考生物 尽量表现得跟平时一样
go to your class, take your Bio test, and try to act normal.
-妈妈说我们需要碘绷带 -我会搞定的
- Mom said we need the iodine bandages. - I'll take care of it.
那我们要怎么逃出学校
And how are we gonna get off campus?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
第三节课课间十点半在旧仓库等我
Meet me at 10:30, third period, at the supply shed.
-干嘛跑这么远 -因为那里很隐蔽
- Why all the way over there? - Because it's empty and private.
你要是尖叫的话也没人会听见
And no one will hear you in case you scream.
受伤了
Hurt yourself?
没事 从车上卸装备的时候擦到了
It's nothing. I scraped it getting some gear out of the van.
好吧 你要假装是这样也行
Okay. If that's the way you want to play it.
-假装什么 -我觉得他喜欢上我了
- Play what? - I think he likes me.
你盯着布莱恩 我得去医院看看尼娜
You're on Brian. I have to go to see Nina at the hospital.
-她怎么样 -我们昨晚谈过了
- How's she doing? - We spoke last night.
她说要是我今天不去看她
She said if I didn't come see her today,
她就跟她的肿瘤医生滚床单
she was going to have sex with her oncologist.
这语气才像她 她一定是病情好转了
That sounds more like her. She must be feeling better.
代我问好
Tell her I love her.
好的
I will.
这些是贷款文书复印件
Here are copies of the loan docs
还有您的保险箱 桑德斯先生
and your safety deposit box, Mr. Sanders.
我竟然把自己的钥匙丢了
I can't believe I lost my key.
事情太多应接不暇了
Too many plates spinning.
我还想从支票户头里取九千块
Also, I'd like to withdraw $9,000 from my checking.
我帮您办理
I can take care of that.
您的账户被冻结了
There's a hold on your account.
一定是搞错了 我再查查
It must be some mistake, let me check.
没事 从我的存款里取就行
It's all right, just withdraw it from the savings.
存款账户也冻结了
Mmm, no, there's a hold on that, too.
所有账户都冻结了
All of your accounts are frozen.
确定吗 知道原因吗
Are you sure? Can you tell me why?
不知道 我打给主管问问
No, I'll call my supervisor.
没事 没事 我回头处理吧
That's okay. That's okay, I'll, um, I'll sort it out later.
能给我个信封吗
Can I have an envelope?
你进去待了很久啊
You were in there an awful long time.
-衣服里面是什么 -没什么
- What's in your jacket? - Nothing.
贷款文件
Loan documents.
长日漫漫啊 开会 曲棍球训练
It's gonna be a long, boring day. Meetings. Lacrosse practice.
他们让你去趟体育馆
Uh, they need you in the gym.
有人扭伤脚踝了 想请你去看看
Somebody twisted their ankle. They want you to take a look.
好的 谢谢 摩根
Okay. Thanks, Morgan.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我 胃不舒服 想找点药吃
I... just needed something for my stomach.
那怎么不直接问我
Why didn't you ask me?
我忘了 就干脆自己拿了
I forgot... I just... thought I'd get it myself.
上周你就过来
You know, you came in here last week
说自己恶心想吐 摩根
complaining of nausea, Morgan.
可能是肠胃炎吧
Probably just a stomach virus.
你确定没有其他事吗
You sure there's nothing else going on with you?
你不是怀孕了吧
You're not pregnant, are you?
没有
No!
你可以跟我说实话
You can tell me the truth.
我没事 没什么好说的
I'm fine. There's nothing to tell.
好吧 我给你拿点治恶心的药
Okay, let me get you something for your nausea.
如果你真的怀孕了
You know, if you were pregnant,
一定要照顾好自己
you'd need to take care of yourself.
千万不能喝酒
Obviously, no alcohol.
要摄入产前维生素和叶酸
Prenatal vitamins. Folic acid.
别有压力
And no stress.
谢了 只是小感冒而已
Thanks, but it's just the flu.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
尼娜
Nina.
华盛顿综合储蓄银行寄来的文件
Uh, delivery from Washington General Savings Bank?
又是您 妻子的电♥话♥
It's your wife... again.
我明天就去买♥♥新手♥机♥ 我保证
I'm getting a new phone tomorrow. I promise.
打完就还你 行吗
I'll bring this back to you when I'm done, okay?
-其实她可以打办公室电♥话♥ -好的 谢谢
- Maybe she can call the office line. - Yeah, all right. Thank you.
-喂 -拿到护照了吗
- Hey. - Did you get the passports?
拿到了 但没取到钱
Yeah, but I couldn't get the cash,
他们冻结了我们的账户
they froze our bank accounts.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How?
他是联调局的 艾伦
He's FBI, Ellen.
对他来说易如反掌
It doesn't take much these days.
车票 酒店 食物 全都需要现金
We need cash for tickets, hotels, food.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
听好 我会把所有的东西都放在
Now, listen, I'm going to leave everything
赫尔曼大厦我的桌子抽屉里
for you in my desk at the Hellman building.
距离汽车站有五个街区
It's five blocks away from the bus station.
好 布莱恩 但他们在监视你
Yes, but Brian, they're watching you.
他们会跟踪你过去的
They're gonna follow you there.
不会的 我想办法
They won't. I'll make sure of it.
我得去做手术了
I gotta get to surgery.
现金 护照 都在我桌子抽屉里
The cash, the passports, they'll be in my desk.
好的 我挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
很高兴看到你脱了病号♥服
Good to see you out of that gown.
瓶子我还是能自己开的 邓肯
I can open my own bottles, Duncan.
今天天气真好
It's such a beautiful day.
我们该出门野餐的
We should move this outside and have a picnic.
不好
It's not a good idea.
你的免疫系统很脆弱 要有耐心
Your immune system's weak. You need to be patient.
patient有"耐心"和"病人"两种意思
耐心 我已经耐心[做病人]半年了
Patient. I've been nothing but patient for the last six months.
琼斯老师给我打电♥话♥了
So, I got a call from Miss Jones.
索伊跟丹妮卡·巴里
Apparently, Sawyer got into a fight
昨天在学校打架了
with Danica Barry at school yesterday.
应该是那个讨厌精活该
That little snot probably deserved it.
她偷了索伊的保温瓶
She stole Sawyer's thermos.
你逮捕她了吗
Did you arrest her?
我有这么想过
You know, I thought about it,
但拘捕令不好拿啊
but I had a hard time getting a warrant.
她让我给你看这张照片
Oh, she wanted me to show you this picture.
她可得意了
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表