剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你今天不去上班了吧
I assume you're not going to work today.
不了 我不舒服 没有睡好
No. Not feeling well. I haven't been sleeping.
很痛 对吧
Must be painful, huh?
你下楼来 有件事让你做
I need you to come downstairs. I have a project for you.
得把这块补好
We need to patch this up.
你之前在你父亲的建筑公♥司♥干过活
You used to work for your father's construction company,
所以修补这样的小弹孔
so fixing a tiny bullet hole like this
应该不是难事
should be pretty easy.
应该没问题
I think I can handle it.
-喂 -来这里干什么
- Hello? - What are we doing here?
你不是应该回医院吗
Thought you were on your way to the hospital.
-我出诊 -你应该提前告诉我
- I have a house call. - You're supposed to tell me in advance.
不好意思 我忘了
Well, I'm sorry, I forgot.
如果我没有上门
But if I don't show,
他就会打电♥话♥问很多问题
he'll start calling and asking lots of questions.
动作快点
Make it fast.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在家 真是谢天谢地
You're home. Thank God.
艾伦
Ellen?
我需要帮助
I need help.
没问题 告诉我怎么了
Of course. Tell me everything.
我们一家人有危险
My family is in danger.
出什么事了
What's going on?
艾伦
Ellen?
你都到这儿来了 你可以信任我的
You know you can trust me, that's why you're here.
我们全家被劫为人♥质♥
My family is being held hostage.
什么 怎么回事
What? What are you talking about?
一群人在总统手术的
Well, they broke into our house the night
前一天晚上闯进了我家
before I was supposed to operate on the President,
他们说如果我不在手术中杀死总统
and they said to me if I didn't kill him during surgery
他们就杀了我全家
they would murder my family.
领导这帮人的叫邓肯·卡莱尔
The leader of the group is a guy named Duncan Carlisle.
他是联调局探员
He's an FBI agent.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
我见过他的徽章
I've seen his badge.
他正调查总统护士被杀案
He's investigating the suicide of the President's nurse,
她是我的朋友
who was my friend.
但他就是凶手啊
But he's the one who killed her!
到处都有他的眼线
I mean, this guy has connections everywhere.
这听起来确实很疯狂...
I know this all sounds crazy...
慢慢说 好好说清楚
Slow down. We're going to get through this.
他差点杀了我妹妹
He almost killed my sister.
他简直 是个恶魔
He's just... He's evil.
我会想办法解决这事的 我保证
I'll find a way to end this. I promise.
我要他死
I want him dead.
你去哪
Where you going?
我们得聊聊
We need to have a little talk.
聊什么
About what?
马利克的表兄是我的朋友
Malik's cousin is a friend of mine.
很要好的朋友 你明白吗
A good friend. You understand?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
吃两棍你就明白了
Maybe this will help.
离马利克远点
Stay away from Malik.
下次别怪我出手无情
Next time, I won't be so gentle.
家里一切都好
Everything at home is great.
你父母和摩根关系好吗
Your parents and Morgan get along okay?
很好
Yes.
他们会吵架吗
Do they fight, argue?
当然会 摩根有时很烦人
Well, sure. When she's annoying.
会动手吗
Does it ever get physical?
从来没有
No. Never.
她和你父亲关系还好吗
She and your father have a good relationship?
是的
Yeah.
你认识她男朋友吗
Do you know her boyfriend?
不认识 我能走了吗
No, not really. Can I leave?
最后一个问题
Just one more question.
你眼睛上的淤青是怎么回事
How'd you get that bruise on your eye?
长曲棍球训练的时候撞到了
I took a hit at lacrosse practice.
有教练能证明吗
And one of your coaches can verify that?
有 我爸爸
Sure. My father.
除了他呢
Someone other than him.
跟我说实话 我只是想帮忙
Just tell me the truth. I'm only trying to help.
我跟人打了一架 行吗
I got into a fight, okay?
在家里吗 在哪里 和谁
At home? Where? With who?
你父母几点下班回家
What time do your parents come home from work?
我不知道 干什么
I don't know. Why?
我想跟他们谈谈
I want to talk to them.
那可真是...
That wouldn't really...
我父母出差了
My parents are out of town,
我表姐苏珊过来照顾我们 所以...
and my cousin Susan is staying with us. So...
很好 我跟她谈也行
Great. I'll talk to her instead.
好吧 我说 和我打架的是...
Okay, fine. I got into a fight with...
摩根的男朋友
Morgan's boyfriend.
他叫博伊德
His name is Boyd.
为什么打架 你认为他在虐待她吗
About what? Do you think he's abusing her?
这里 传过来
Over here, over here!
传出来 快点
Get it out here! Come on!
搞什么 兄弟 你想怎么样
Come on, man. What's up? Huh?
不许吵
Hey! Hey, break it up!
悠着点 别上火
Come on, guys. Not today.
老兄
Hey, man.
知道那家伙叫什么吗
You know that dude's name?
墨菲
Yeah. Murphy.
要喝水吗
Thirsty?
不用
No.
我知道这日子不好过
I know this has been difficult.
我们也没想到会在你家待这么久
We never planned on being in your house this long.
但你能挺过去的 布莱恩 再过八天
But you can survive this, Brian. Eight more days.
八天就行 那之后 你就自♥由♥了
That's it. After that, you're a free man.
只要艾伦愿意合作
As long as Ellen cooperates.
作为一家之主 你有责任去说服她
It's your job, as the head of the family, to convince her.
让她知道 脱身的唯一办法是照我说的做
That she knows the only way out is to do what I ask.
杀了总统
Kill the President.
没错
Correct.
如果她这么做了 给总统注射了毒药
So if she does this, she injects the President with the poison...
他马上就会死吗
he'll die instantly?
即刻毙命
Within seconds.
你确定吗
You're positive?
我要知道 如果我说服她这么做
I need to know, if I ask her to do this,
这事不会有什么万一
it's going to work.
他会马上就断气吗 毒药会被检查出来吗
That he'll die right away and will it be traceable?
看起来会像是自然死亡吗
Will it look like he's dying of natural causes?
我得知道 她不会被抓
I need to know... that, uh, she won't get caught.
不会的
She won't.
那好吧...
All right, well...
我会和她谈谈 但愿她会听我的
I'll talk to her. Hopefully she'll listen.
她会的
She will.
她很尊重你
She respects you.
是啊 那是以前
Yeah, she used to.
你们的婚姻会雨过天晴的
Your marriage can survive this.
如果你们真心相爱 就会没事的
If you two really love each other, you'll be fine.
我还得吃点止痛药
I'm gonna need some more pain meds.
你把急救包放哪了 小房♥间吗
Where'd you put the medical bag? In the den?
你留在这里
You stay here.
我去拿药
I'll get the pills.
喂
Hello?
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
在睡觉
She's asleep.
我正看着她呢
I'm staring at her right now.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表