剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I assume you're calling with good news?
不是
You assume wrong.
出什么事了
What happened?
那不重要 我们没有完成计划
It doesn't matter, we didn't get it done.
-现在怎么办 -不知道
- What now? - Not sure.
过几个小时再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you in a few hours.
不好意思 总统先生
Sorry, Mr. President.
我妻子
My wife.
她有时候会忘了你是自♥由♥世界的领袖
Sometimes she forgets that you're the leader of the free world.
没关系 我妻子也是
That's all right. So does mine.
-你们去哪儿了 -给邓肯办件事
- Where you been? - Running an errand for Duncan.
什么事
What sort of errand?
如果邓肯想让你知道的话
I guess if Duncan wanted you to know
就会告诉你了
he'd have told you.
我没问你
I wasn't talking to you.
我们去送点东西 小事一桩
We were making a delivery. No big deal.
邓肯没说是什么东西
Duncan didn't tell us what it was.
淡定 硬汉
Relax, tough guy.
别忘了 我们可是一条船上的
We're on the same team, remember?
那你为干嘛这么关心我们去哪了
Then why are you so worried about where we were?
我只想确定我的搭档们
I just want to make sure my partners aren't out there
没在外面干蠢事
doing anything stupid.
比方说 杀死一个豪车司机
Like killing a limo driver.
你告诉他这些干什么
Why'd you drag him into this?
我没有
I didn't.
-抱歉让你久等了 -没事
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - No.
还记得埃文斯医生吧 我的私人医生
You remember Dr. Evans, my personal physician?
我听说你今天又要给总统做血检
I'm told you want to do more blood work today.
是的 我只是想确保
Yes, I just want to make sure
他的凝血因子恢复正常了
his blood clotting factors are back to normal.
赶快抽吧
Well, let's get this over with.
离手术还有六天时间呢
The surgery isn't for another six days.
怎么不等等
Why not wait?
临近手术时再做
Test it closer to the date?
别紧张 汉克
Relax, Hank.
国会那些人天天冲我放毒箭
Congress shoots arrows at me all day.
这点小针头我还受得了
I think I can handle a little needle in the arm.
鉴于之前的事
In light of what happened,
我会全程陪伴总统直到手术结束
I'll be at the President's side until the surgery's completed.
欢迎你加入
Happy to have you.
很快就好
This won't take a minute.
柯来塞先生
Mr. Creasy.
霍夫曼探员那边又来电♥话♥了
Agent Hoffman's office called again.
他们想安排一次会面
They want to schedule an interview.
他说有关什么事了吗
Did he say what it was about?
有关桑德斯医生的
Something to do with Dr. Sanders.
安排明天吧
Schedule for tomorrow.
还有 布莱尔上校找你有事
Also, Colonel Blair is looking for you.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
这些给我吧
I'll take these.
我打算把血样带回马里兰大学医院实验室化验呢
I was going to take them to our lab at MCH.
总统的血样一向是在海军医院化验的
The President's blood is always analyzed at the Naval Hospital.
-好吧 -我们会把结果发给你的
- Of course. - We'll send you the results.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些医疗废物我也需要
I'll need the trash as well.
所有沾有总统DNA的东西都要受到保护
All traces of the President's DNA are safeguarded.
这是出于国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑
For national security reasons.
出门吗
You going somewhere?
我之前找你呢
I was looking for you earlier.
是吗 打我电♥话♥了吗
Really? Did you call?
发短♥信♥呢
Text?
你到底是怎么找我的呢
How exactly were you looking for me?
-好吧... -那么
- Well, uh... - So...
咱们的问题怎么样了
what happened with our problem?
都在掌控之中
It's under control.
意思是已经斩草除根了吗
Does that mean it's been eliminated?
还没有 不过快了
Not yet. But it will be.
-那就是还没尽在掌握之中 -会的
- So, it's not under control. - It will be.
很快
Soon.
我向你保证
You have my word.
那就好
Good.
那我们就没什么好担心的了
Then I guess we have nothing to worry about.
你今晚会去参加欢迎晚宴的 对吧
You're going to the reception tonight, right?
对
Yes.
很好
Good.
结束之后 来我家一趟
Afterwards, I want you to come back to my house,
我要请些人过来
I'm having a few people over.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
一天三次
Three times in one day.
快要成实验室常客了啊 艾伦
You are getting to be a regular, Ellen.
这是最后一次了 我保证
Last request, I promise.
能帮我化验一下这份血样吗
Can I get a workup on this blood sample?
血量还够吗
Is there enough in there?
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
好的 我快要下班了
Great, well I'm going to take off for the night.
你能把化验结果邮件给我吗
Would you mind emailing me the results?
没问题 我还有的你邮箱
Sure. I still have your email.
那个邮箱被黑了 说来话长
Actually, the old one got hacked, long story.
你发到这个地址上好了
Could you just send it to this one?
-好的 -谢谢
- Will do. - Thank you.
家里人都还好吗
Everything okay with your family?
没事
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我妻子的手♥机♥被偷了
My wife's phone was stolen
又在一个事故现场被人捡到
and it was found at the scene of an accident.
不过她没事
But she's fine.
那就好
Glad to hear that.
我们本来要在
The informant we were supposed
城东南面碰头的那个线人原来满嘴跑火车
to meet in Southeast turned out to be full of crap.
只是个想报复的前女友而已
Just an ex-girlfriend looking to settle a score.
看来我们是又回到起点了
So, I guess we're back to square one.
-你接吧 我先走了 -好的
- I'll let you get that. - All right.
喂
Yes?
你想在哪里见面
Where do you want to meet?
很高兴你如约前来 霍夫曼探员
I'm glad you came, Agent Hoffman.
我有个大消息要告诉你
I have quite a story for you.
柯来塞先生
Mr. Creasy.
没想到是你啊
Quite the surprise.
把你衬衫掀起来
Lift up your shirt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这事绝不能留下记录
This is 100% off the record.
不能有任何监听设备
I don't want any wires or recording devices.
还有口袋
Pockets.
总统将会被暗♥杀♥
The President's going to be assassinated.
一切都已就绪
Everything is in place.
都在有条不紊地进行中
The wheels are already in motion.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我也参与其中
Because I'm involved.
我可以告诉你所有细节
I can get you all the details.
但我想谈个协议
But I want a deal.
刺杀总统可是叛国罪 你还想谈协议
You want a deal for committing treason?
我是在救总统一命
I'm saving the President's life.
没有我 保罗·金凯德必死无疑
Without me, Paul Kincaid is a dead man.
我要联邦和州检察院的完全豁免权
I want full immunity from Federal and State prosecution.
还有五百万现金
And $5,000,000 cash.
现金
Cash?
我得人间蒸发
I'll need to disappear.
证人保护计划会是更可行的...
I think the witness protection program will be a more viable...
对我来说不是
Not for me.
暗♥杀♥计划的幕后黑手权势通天
The people behind this are extremely powerful.
如果五小时后你还没有答复 我会坐上飞机
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表