剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
你去哪了 度假吗
Where you been, on vacation or something?
尼克 真的很抱歉
Hey, Nico, I'm really, really sorry.
家里事情太多
I've been super busy with family stuff.
完全明白 家庭第一嘛 必须的
Oh, totally get it. Yeah, family always comes first. Absolutely.
不过 如果你欠了别人钱的话
Unless, of course, you owe somebody money.
就得首先考虑债主了
Then, that person comes first.
我说得对吗
Make sense?
-对 我说了很抱歉 -快还钱 杰克
- Yeah. Like I said, I'm really sorry. - I need my money, Jake.
我保证很快就还你 只是
I'll have it soon, I promise. It's just...
钱被偷了
Someone stole it.
要是可以的话 再给我几天时间
So I'm just gonna need a few more days, if that's okay.
当然可以 你慢慢来
Oh, sure. Totally cool. Take your time.
你需要多久 一周 还是一个月
How long you need? A week? A month?
一周就太好了
A week would be awesome.
没事的
No worries.
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-他快被揍死了 -不关我们的事
- He's getting his ass kicked. - Not our problem.
我们别去管闲事 明白吗
We stay put, you understand?
有什么能帮您的吗
Can I help you?
-抱歉 不是故意要吓您 -没事
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. - I'm fine, I...
我在看这些班级照片 孩子们太可爱了
I was just staring at these class photos, they're so cute!
-您是家长吗 -我是孩子的阿姨
- Are you a Holly Oak parent? - Uh, no, I'm a Holly Oak aunt.
-我在找我的侄女索伊 -索伊·卡莱尔吗
- I'm actually looking for my niece, Sawyer? - Sawyer Carlisle?
-她以前跟我小女儿一起跳芭蕾的 -太好了
- She used to do ballet with my youngest. - Oh, great!
-你见到她了吗 -刚刚还看到的
- Have you seen her? - I did, uh, just a moment ago...
就在那里
There she is. Over there.
-希望你和索伊玩得开心 -谢谢
- I hope you and Sawyer have a terrific day. - Thank you.
索伊
Sawyer?
索伊 是你吗
Sawyer, is that you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫简
My name is Jane.
是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
I'm a friend of your father's.
你都长这么大了 差点没认出来
You've grown so much. I hardly recognized you..
你怎么认识我爸爸的
How do you know my dad?
我们以前共事过
We used to work together.
简这个名字很好玩
Jane is a funny name.
是吗 我小时候 大家都觉得这名字很没意思
Really? When I was growing up, it was considered very boring.
我们班就有五个叫简的同学
There were five Janes in my class.
就好像如今叫艾玛一样
It was like having the name Emma today.
想知道我听过最好玩的名字吗
But want to hear the funniest name of anyone I know?
玛斯利
Marsley.
玛斯利
Marsley?
是啊 听起来就像是"麻死了"
Yeah. Like parsley, except with an "m".
这名字的确很好玩
That is a funny name.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mother here?
全体注意
Attention, everybody.
该去看主展览了
It's time for the main event.
孩子们 拉上你们的父母 祖父母或好朋友
So kids, grab your parents, grandparents or special friends,
带他们去教室看看你们的作品吧
and take them to your classrooms to show them what you've done.
-想看看我的作品吗 -好啊 非常乐意
- Want to see my art? - Yes. I would love to.
桑德斯先生 杰克出事了 你快来
Mr. Sanders! It's Jake. You gotta come quick!
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
小伙子 让我看看
Buddy? Come here.
天哪 你怎么了
Oh, my God, look at you.
来迟了一步呀 老爸
Too little too late, pops.
别教长曲棍球了 你家孩子需要学拳击
Forget lacrosse. Your kid needs boxing lessons.
他一拳都没揍到人家
I mean, he didn't even get one punch in.
光傻站着挨揍了
He just stood there like a dumbass.
他还指望什么 来个吻吗
What was he expecting? A kiss?
他站起身了 不是吗
Well, he got up, didn't he?
有时候 这样已经很好了
Sometimes, that's good enough.
你觉得这样就很好了吗
Was that good enough for you?
什么意思
Excuse me?
你好像对这孩子产生了共鸣
You seem to relate to this kid.
是不是意味着你也曾是个
That mean you're a preppy, suburban punk
经常挨揍的书呆子呢
who used to get his ass kicked, too?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
与你无关
None of your business.
克雷默 你看着是个好人
Look, Kramer, you seem like a nice guy.
但我们现在做的事
But this job we're doing here
好人是不会做的
is not the kind of thing nice guys do.
哪幅是你画的
Which one did you draw?
太美了 你真是个出色的小画家 索伊
That is beautiful. You're such a good artist, Sawyer.
你妈妈一定很为你骄傲
Your mother must be so proud.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, honey?
是因为妈妈不在而难过吗
Are you sad because your mother isn't here?
妈妈病了
Mommy is sick.
医生肯定会帮她好起来的
Well, I'm sure the doctor is gonna help make her feel better.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为医生的职责就是救死扶伤啊
Because that's what doctors do, they help sick people get better.
他们一直在努力
They've been trying,
但是...
but...
你知道她得了什么病吗
Do you know what's wrong with her?
她在住院吗
Is she in the hospital?
你知道是哪家医院吗
Do you know which hospital?
她会没事的 索伊 我保证
She's going to be just fine, Sawyer. I promise.
我有个主意 你能给我画幅画吗
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you draw me a picture?
可以吗
Would you do that for me?
好 要画什么
Okay. What should I draw?
不如画你们一家人吧
How about a picture of your family?
-消息怎么会泄露 -我会彻查
- How the hell did this get leaked? - I'll find out.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
"总统无♥耻♥的怯懦
"The President's self-serving hypocrisy
已超越了他自私的伪善"
is only surpassed by his shameless cowardice."
难以置信 先生
Unbelievable, sir.
要是我们把这些无稽之谈都变作大获全胜呢
How about if we turn all this nonsense into a victory?
您有什么建议
How do you suggest we do that?
发官方声明 我根本没有要撤换医生
We announce that changing doctors or changing hospitals
或转院的想法
was never even a consideration,
因为我对公共医疗体系以及艾伦·桑德斯医生
given my unbreakable faith in the public health care system
坚信不疑
and Dr. Ellen Sanders.
这主意太绝妙了 先生
I think you're dead on, sir.
这样就能让公众怀疑这名记者及其情报来源
That would completely discredit this journalist and his source,
最重要的是 能让批评家闭嘴
and, most importantly, silence your critics.
说不定还能增加一些粉丝
Might even make a few new fans.
美国人♥民♥钟爱勇气
The American people do love bravery.
喂
Yeah?
好消息 总统看到新闻报道十分震怒
Good news. The President is livid over the press coverage.
意思是他会继续任用桑德斯吗
That mean he's sticking with Sanders?
是的
Correct.
这事结束以后 邓肯
When this is over, Duncan,
你应该考虑进军政坛
you should consider getting into politics.
你挺在行的
You're actually quite good at this.
桑德斯先生
Mr. Sanders.
抱歉 我以为没人在家
I'm sorry, I didn't realize anybody was home.
我找摩根 我叫博伊德
I was looking for Morgan. My name is Boyd.
可以的话 我能...
I'd like to, um... If I may...
能跟您谈谈令千金的事吗 先生
Can I talk to you about your daughter, sir?
有什么能帮您的
Hi, can I help you?
我来找人
Yes, I'm looking for someone.
我和摩根已经交往三个月了
Morgan and I have been dating for three months.
没想到会以这样的方式见到您
And I wasn't planning on meeting you like this.
但我也该正式介绍一下自己了
But it's time I introduced myself anyway.
好吧
Right. Well.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
先生 我爱您的女儿
Sir, I love your daughter.
我高中辍学了 但我一直很努力工作
I dropped out of high school, but I've been working hard
打拼事业
to get my career back on track.
我在一家建筑公♥司♥工作
I'm working for a construction company, so...
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表