剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
How 'bout I be a gentleman and come to you for the handoff?
帮你省点油钱
Save you some gas money?
我现在在安纳波利斯 我哥家
I'm in Annapolis, at my brother's house.
离华盛顿很远
It's a long drive from the city.
我知道你在哪 绝对不在安纳波利斯
I know exactly where you are, and it's nowhere near Annapolis.
今晚八点前再不把钱还我
You don't have my money by eight o'clock tonight,
我就要登门拜访了
I'll be knocking at the door.
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
去开会
I got a meeting.
你想走人
You're taking off.
真聪明
You're a genius.
你不能走
You can't go.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们本就快撑不下去了
We're barely holding this thing together as it is.
不关我的事
It's not my problem.
你急需这笔钱吗
How badly do you need this money?
我有个办法
I think I might have a solution.
不太合法
It's not exactly legal...
而且需要咱们两人合作
and it would take both of us to pull it off.
此话怎讲
What are you talking about?
我知道一个私人牌局
I know about a private poker game.
一般都是喝酒寻欢 腰缠万贯的土豪
Rich guys who like hookers and Scotch and carry too much cash.
我前女友是那里的荷官
My old girlfriend was a dealer. Card dealer.
他们喜欢雇一些美女 搞搞气氛
They like to hire pretty girls for atmosphere.
如果你能黑进她的邮箱
If you can hack into her e-mail,
就能弄到所有的信息
you'll get all the information.
在那里 别动
There it is. Hold up.
打开这个
Open that.
给莉兹发邮件
Now, send Liz an email from the agency
告诉她活动取消了
telling her the gig's been canceled.
你确定这外快好挣吗
You sure this is an easy score?
他们可都是些富得流油的土豪
We're talking about a bunch of rich, round-ass guys
背着老婆泡妞打牌
cheating on their wives, playing poker...
在我看来很容易下手
It sounds like a pretty soft target to me.
不过你得去弄件礼服
You're just going to need a dress.
什么
What?
必须足够性感
You got to look hot
不然他们就会打电♥话♥要求换人
or they'll call the agency and ask for a new girl.
我可不会担心这个问题
Ah, I wouldn't worry about that.
我也是
I'm not.
你怎么欠了那个人这么多钱
So how is it that you owe this guy so much money?
怎么卷进去的
How'd you get involved?
我需要钱付律师费
I needed money for legal fees.
试过贩毒
I tried to move some drugs.
但没成功
Didn't work.
你请律师做什么
Then why'd you need the lawyers?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
劳伦
Lauren?
他们在楼上杰克房♥里
They're upstairs in Jake's room.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, baby?
玛什医生确认你怀孕了吗
Did Dr. Marsh confirm that you're pregnant?
你不生我的气吗
You're not, like, mad at me?
不
No.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
很棒
That's good.
工作怎么样
How was work?
还好 开会而已
Fine. You know, just another meeting.
你知道现在谁站岗吗
Hey, do you know who's on duty?
是那个探员...
Um, it's Agent...
那个女的
the woman.
还有那个高个子 克雷默
And the tall guy, Kramer.
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么你们在自己家里还要人保护
why you guys need protection in your own house.
她可是总统的外科医生
She's the President's surgeon.
天有不测风云
All sorts of things could happen.
-比如呢 -比如...
- Like what? - Like...
她可能会被人劫持啊之类的
She could be held hostage or something.
得了吧 你妈妈才没那么重要呢
Come on. Your mom is not that important.
她说得没错
Yeah, she's right.
我是医生 总统是病人 仅此而已
I'm just another doctor and he's just another patient.
巴尔的摩怎么样
How was, um, Baltimore?
你要是不愿意的话 就不谈了
We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
不 没事的
No, no it's okay.
对我很有帮助
It was very helpful.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
杰克 跟我过来一下
Jake... Come with me, please.
你要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
很快就回来 不用担心
We'll be back soon. Nothing to worry about.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们要出去一趟
We need to go somewhere.
所以就没人在这儿看着你了
Which means there's nobody here to keep an eye on you.
我们得带上杰克 以策万全
Jake is our insurance policy.
走吧
Let's go.
她是要去谁家
Whose house is she going into?
为什么穿成那样
And why is she dressed like that?
你问题太多了 孩子
You ask too many questions, kid.
等等 我们要去哪
Wait, where are we going?
听不懂我的话吗
See what I mean.
-你好 -我是安迪 你们的荷官
- Yeah? - Hi. I'm Andie, your dealer.
-暗号♥ -霍娅·萨克萨
- Code? - Hoya Saxa.
管它什么意思呢
Whatever that means.
进来吧
Come on in.
房♥子不错嘛
Nice place.
多谢夸奖
Thanks.
想喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
水就行
Water, please.
你在这里很安全
You're safe, okay?
不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
要来点音乐吗
You like music?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
劳伦
Lauren.
不好意思
Sorry.
你的伤口看起来好糟糕 怎么回事
That looks nasty. What is that?
这是...
Uh, it's just a...
从我的肾脏里切除了一个囊肿 然后...
I had a cyst removed from my kidney, and, um...
切口感染了 所以他们得切除一些皮肤...
the incision got infected, so they had to excise some skin and...
听上去糟透了
Ugh, that sounds gross.
没你想得那么糟
That didn't hurt as much you think.
你能回避下吗
Can I have a minute, please?
当然 我刚是想找艾伦的面霜
Uh, sure. I was just looking for Ellen's face cream...
你俩有什么事要跟我说吗
You guys have something you want to tell me?
有 你丈夫的肚子上有个洞
Yes. Your husband has a hole in his stomach.
我不会用光的
I'm not going to use it all.
你怎么和她说的
What did you tell her?
随便编了个故事 但也瞒不了太久了
I just made something up. But I can't do this dance much longer.
他们到底带杰克去哪儿了
Where the hell did they take Jake?
我不知道 她只说他们要出去一趟
I don't know, she just said they had to go somewhere.
医院那个霍夫曼找你什么事
So, what happened with Hoffman at the hospital?
简直不敢相信我会这么说
Yeah. Well, I can't even believe I'm saying this.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
他在那儿 和霍夫曼在一起
He was there. With Hoffman.
邓肯 他们好像是搭档
Duncan. They're partners or something.
邓肯
Duncan?
怎么 他在调查自己犯下的谋杀案吗
What? He's investigating a murder he committed?
我知道 这很...到处都有他的眼线
I know. It's... He has connections everywhere.
我们逃不掉的
There's just no way out of this.
除非...
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
我们杀了他
We kill him.
要杀像他那样的人可不容易
It's not easy to kill someone like that.
我们需要一把枪
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表