剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
That's why I came to you.
受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
我的意思是 我俩对政♥府♥
What I meant was we both share a similar philosophy
和总统的看法一致
about the government and the President.
听说你已经有计划了
I'm told you have a plan already in place.
我已经筹备几个月了
I've been working on this for a few months,
但还是人手不足
but I'm still shorthanded.
我需要几个聪明娴熟的人
I need a few more smart, skilled men,
助我一臂之力
and we can do the unthinkable.
我们可以杀死美国总统
We can take down the President of the United States.
继续说
Tell me more.
我在特勤局有个内鬼 什么都能弄到
I have a mole in the Secret Service, gave me everything.
时间 验证码 换防 只要你说得出
Times, security codes, rotations, you name it.
听起来挺好
That sounds good.
太好了
Too good.
通常这就表示是警方的陷阱
Usually that means there's a cop involved.
你是说我是奸细
You calling me a snitch?
他没问题的 我们合作过很多次了
He's legit, man. We've done a lot of work together.
我们要查一下你的资料
We're gonna run your information,
确保你说的都是真的
make sure you are who you say you are.
我和索伊要走了 请别找我们
Sawyer and I are leaving. Please don't try and follow us.
拜托 就让她在别处生活吧
Please, just let her live somewhere else.
远离你和那些疯狂的事
Away from you and all the craziness.
你是我毕生挚爱 但你伤了我的心
I loved you my whole life. You broke my heart.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
等等 我们要去哪 火车在那里
Wait, where are we going? Trains are that way.
我知道
I know.
唐纳德·卡特 是吧
Donald Carter, huh?
你之前没说在联邦监狱服过刑
You didn't tell me you did time in federal prison.
走私军♥火♥
Gun trafficking.
你又没问 是贩毒
You didn't ask. And it was a narcotics charge.
冰♥毒♥
Methamphetamines.
是吗 那你在哪间牢房♥
Oh yeah? What cell block were you in?
你要不想参与 我无所谓
Look, you don't wanna be a part of this, that's fine with me.
但我受够回答问题了
But I'm done answering questions.
我可没说你能走
Oh, I didn't give you permission to leave.
能不能不是你说了算
I don't ask permission.
要么你开枪 要么我离开
So either you shoot me or I walk away.
等下 放下枪
Ah, wait, wait, wait. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
我有兴趣
I'm interested.
我得承认 你很有胆量
You got balls, man, I'll give you that,
但这不代表你能
but it doesn't mean you're gonna be able to get
靠近总统 成功刺杀他
close enough to the President to pull this off.
知道安保计划固然好
Now, it's all well and good to know the security plan.
但你凭什么认为我们能通过安保
What makes you think we can get past it?
就等着你问呢
I was hoping you'd ask that question.
特勤局的徽章
Secret Service lapel pins.
每天都换颜色
They change color every day.
这就是后天
Those are the correct ones
能让我们通过安保的正确颜色
to get us past security the day after tomorrow.
我一直想跟你说
Like I've been trying to say,
这机会千载难逢
this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
进去看了看 当时好险
Went in to check on you. Was close.
但愿你至少考虑过杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I hope you at least considered shooting the son of a bitch.
你让我耐心点 成功了
You told me to be patient. It all worked out.
-反正对我们来说是的 -什么意思
- For us, anyway. - What do you mean?
比利并不知道
Billy doesn't know it yet,
他和他的手下刚加入的是自杀性任务
but he and his boys just signed up for a suicide mission.
他们要帮我们分散注意力
They're the diversion.
伯顿的短♥信♥
尼娜和索伊不见了
快离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
桑德斯医生
Dr. Sanders.
总统夫人 临时通知 谢谢您愿意见我
Madam First Lady. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
你说想私下谈谈
You said you wanted to speak in private.
希望不是什么大事
I hope it's nothing serious.
您还记得吧
As you may recall,
几天前我给您丈夫验了血
I did some blood work on your husband a few days ago.
结果有些出乎意料
And I came upon something unexpected.
所以我得告知您一声
Something I wanted to bring to your attention.
继续说
Go on.
您丈夫有个遗传标记
Your husband has a genetic marker
表明他可能易患早发性痴呆症
which could indicate he is susceptible to early onset dementia.
没什么人知道这个标记
Very few people know about this marker.
上个月才在一份医学期刊上登载出来
It was only identified in a medical journal last month.
但我认为总统需要进一步化验
But I think further testing would be the logical next step.
你跟保罗 还有白宫医生
Have you spoken to Paul about this,
说过这事了吗
and the White House physician?
没有 我准备要说 就想先知会您一声
No, but I plan to. I thought I should speak with you first.
显然涉及到总统
Obviously this is a very
这就成了一个非常敏感的问题
sensitive issue in the case of the President.
如果人们发现他正接受
If people find out he's being tested for
任何有关认知障碍的化验
any form of cognitive impairment,
您会希望
well, I assume that's the
这种事私下进行吧
kind of thing you'd want to keep private.
你来找我是对的
You were right to come to me.
谢谢你的坦白和谨慎
I appreciate your candor and your discretion.
作为他的医生
As his doctor,
不向你们建议进一步化验就太不负责任了
I would feel irresponsible not recommending further testing.
但如果我们走官方渠道
But if we go through the official channels,
要秘密行事可不容易
I find it hard to believe we could keep it secret.
你有什么替代建议吗
Do you have an alternative proposal?
他即将接受的手术提供了一个难得的机会
His upcoming surgery presents a unique opportunity.
我可以不引人注意 拿到总统的血样
I believe I could take a blood sample without drawing attention,
但我需要人帮忙
but I would need help getting it
把血样带出医院 送到私人实验室
out of the hospital into a private lab.
这就需要一个能通过安保
It would require someone who is capable of
又不会被搜身的人
walking through security without being searched.
比如您 总统夫人
Someone like you, Madam First Lady.
是布恩吗
Boone?
还看到有人在这里看报吗
You see anybody else in here reading the newspaper?
这年头还有谁看报啊
Or anywhere else, for that matter.
这事怎么办
So, uh... How does this work?
就这么办
It works like this.
德兰尼先生
Mr. Delaney's paying me a
给了我一笔钱帮你们人间蒸发
nice chunk of cash to help you guys disappear,
不想他白白浪费钱的话
so if you don't want him to waste his money,
建议你们听仔细了
I suggest you listen. Carefully.
这个信封里装的是你们的新身份
In this envelope you will find new identities,
文件 须知
documents, instructions,
新家的钥匙 新生活的一切
keys to a new house and a new life,
但除非你们遵守一条简单的规矩
but none of that will be worth
否则这一切都毫无意义
a damn if you don't follow one simple rule.
抛开过去
Leave your past behind.
要多久 我刚考进大学
For how long? I mean, I just got accepted into college.
是摩根·桑德斯刚考进大学
You mean Morgan Sanders got accepted to college.
摩根·桑德斯已经不存在了
Morgan Sanders doesn't exist anymore.
别担心 亲爱的 重新开始就好
Don't worry, honey. You'll start over.
听你♥爸♥的话 这么做的原因只有一个
Listen to your father. There's only one reason to do this.
那就是你们别无选择
Because you don't have a choice.
她用华盛顿国家车站的公用电♥话♥打给我
She called me from a payphone at DC National Station.
我去那里看看能不能找到她们
I'll get down there and see if I can track 'em down.
-好 -至少她没去报♥警♥
- Good. - Well, at least she didn't go to the police.
如果她报♥警♥了 警方这会儿已经来了
If she had, they'd be here by now.
她要逃跑
She's running.
我给联调局的朋友打个电♥话♥
I'll call a friend at the Bureau.
麦克 你好吗
Hey Mike, how you doin'?
那就好 我需要你帮忙
Good. Good, good. Listen. I need a favor.
有点难以启齿
It's kind of embarrassing,
我家里出了点事
but I got myself into a bit of a mess at home.
我和妻子最近在吵架
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表