剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
- Do you need any help? - No, I got it.
谢谢你留下帮忙
And thanks for sticking around.
阿切尔说的没错
Archer was right about you.
你很在行
You're good.
我今晚就搞定这个狙击手
I'll take care of the sniper tonight.
一小时后来佳世金和圣史密斯大街见我
这将决定你儿子的命运
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我...
I, um...
是我孩子的事
it's about my kid.
去吧 这有我呢
Well, go. I'll cover for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎
历史记录
电子登机牌
登机牌 罗伯特·哈伯
起飞 华盛顿 晚上9点05分
到达 纽约 晚上10点17分
怎么了
What do you want?
在博伊德口袋里发现了这个
This was in Boyd's pocket.
应该是给你的
Guess he meant it for you.
你们把他埋在哪了
Where did you bury him?
想都别想 收好戒指就行了
Don't think about that. Just keep the ring.
干掉他了吗
Did you kill him?
我去了他家 但他不在
I went to his apartment, but he wasn't there.
现在他正在飞往纽约的飞机上
He's on a plane to New York City right now.
如果他要杀你 为什么还会去纽约
If he's trying to kill you, why is he on his way to New York?
因为目标不是我
Because I'm not the target.
是总统
The President is.
他明天一整天的行程都在纽约
He's scheduled to be in New York all day tomorrow.
问题是 何时何地
The question is, where and when?
他们打算怎么除掉他
How are they planning to take him out?
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
安然无恙 和他父亲在一起
Safe and sound. With his father.
不信的话可以打电♥话♥给他
Call him if you don't believe me.
我只是想确保你能来
I just needed to make sure you'd show.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想跟你做个交易
I have a business proposition for you.
低风险 高回报
Low risk. High reward.
只有我儿子才会相信童话故事
My kid is the one who believes in fairy tales.
我不会
Not me.
我希望能有朋友安插在邓肯团队里
I need a friend inside Duncan's operation.
朋友
A friend?
那你找错人了
You're talking to the wrong girl.
好吧 间谍
Okay, a spy.
这样行了吗
Better?
你能给我什么
What are you offering?
他上午会在联♥合♥国♥
He spends the morning at the UN,
但安保过于严密
but security there is far too tight.
在纽约证券交易所用午餐和拍照
Lunch and photos at the New York Stock Exchange
之后是去美联储开会
and then a meeting at the Federal Reserve.
都不好入手
Both hard targets.
似乎不怎么可行
Doesn't seem viable.
这里
Here.
五点半 总统跟卡车司机协会主席
5:30, the President has scheduled a meeting
麦克·佩特彻里安排了会面
with Mike Petrocelli, head of the Teamsters.
这次会面是个幌子
That meeting is a fiction.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
多年来金凯德一直掌控着各种工会
Kincaid's got the unions in his pocket for years,
他讨厌佩特彻里 不会和他浪费时间
and he hates Petrocelli, he's not wasting an hour with him,
除非是大选年
unless it's an election year.
那你认为他会去哪儿
So where do you think he's going?
去教堂
To church.
什么
What?
我还在他的阵营中时
When I was in his camp,
他只要去纽约 就会去圣西奥多教堂
he always stopped by St. Theodore's when he was in New York.
教堂位于百老汇大街和24大街交汇处
The church is on Broadway and 24th,
距他四点半的会议地点只有五分钟路程
which is five minutes away from his 4:30 meeting.
-你认为他会去那里 -是的
- You think that's where he's going to be? - I do.
而且那里是除掉他的绝佳地点
And it's the perfect place to take him out.
如果他们成功了 尼娜就没救了
If they succeed, Nina dies.
那我们就得先他们一步赶到那里
Then we need to get there first.
人♥质♥
第一季
第十集
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表