剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
We could change our arrangement.
你会让我俩见面吗 面对面的
You would let the two of us meet, face-to-face?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
那我等着
I'll, I'll wait.
我保守这个秘密35年了
I've kept this secret 35 years.
应该还能再守一段时间
I guess I can keep it a little longer.
你能做这个决定
You have no idea how glad I am
你不知道我有多高兴 凯瑟琳
you made that decision, Katherine.
查过那个房♥间了 现金支付的
Ran the room. It was paid in cash,
登记姓名没有住址
and the name it was registered to had no prior addresses
或匹配的社保号♥码
or matching Social Security number.
肯定就是他们 继续监视 保持联络
No doubt it's them. Keep lookout and stay in communication.
你上车 开着发动机别熄火
Get behind the wheel and keep the motor running.
你准备好上36楼了吗
You ready to run 36 floors?
-有多长时间 -39分钟
- Time? - 39 minutes.
那都能跑两回了
Let's do it twice.
迅速 安静 利索
Quick. Quiet. Clean.
安全
Clear!
那是观测员 狙击手呢
That was the spotter. Where's the shooter?
观测员死了 狙击手不见了
The spotter's dead. The sniper's gone.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, gone?
他们没打算在酒店下手
They aren't taking the hit from the hotel,
只是在这儿盯着金凯德
they're just using it to get an eye on Kincaid.
等下
Hold on. Hold on.
我看到狙击手了
I have eyes on the sniper.
罗伯特·哈伯 他和另一个白人男性在一起
Robert Harper, he's with another white male.
他俩都穿着电力公♥司♥的制♥服♥
They're both wearing electric company uniforms.
-继续监视 -收到
- Maintain surveillance. - Copy that.
-我跟丢他们了 -别动
- I've lost them. - Don't move.
-有什么发现吗 -看这个
- What do ya got? - Look at this.
圣西奥多教堂
教堂被环绕着 这才是他们的计划
The church is circled. This is their plan.
我过一遍这些文件
I'm going to go through the paperwork.
你盯着金凯德 他还有几分钟就到了
You keep an eye out for Kincaid. He's minutes away.
洛根 你还真有强迫症啊
Hey, Logan, you're a real ball of personality, aren't you?
抱歉 总统先生 我只是想让我们准时到达
Sorry, Mr. President, I'm just trying to keep us on schedule.
不会有问题的
Ah, we'll be fine.
长官 我追踪到邓肯·卡莱尔15分钟前
Sir, I've got a hit on Duncan Carlisle in New York.
在纽约第23大道和百老汇大街路口
23rd and Broadway, 15 minutes ago.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他在行动地点
He's at the go location.
他打算破坏整个行动
He's trying to sabotage this whole thing.
总统车队到了 马上就到教堂
President's convoy located. Half click from the church.
桑德琳
Sandrine.
我发现了一则公告
I found a public notice
百老汇大街和第25大道道路施工
about roadwork being done on Broadway and 25th.
一辆电力公♥司♥的厢车停在那儿
An electric company van parked there
不会引起任何怀疑
wouldn't draw any suspicion.
-现在就过去 干掉他们 -收到
- Get over there now and take 'em out. - Copy.
遇到红灯了 不过很快就会变灯
Got a red light. It'll turn soon though.
他们马上就到教堂了
They're almost at the church.
贝塔 这是查理 确认目标了吗
Beta, this is Charlie. Do you have target confirmation yet?
-无法建立通信 -照计划进行
- Can't establish comm. - Proceed as planned.
必要时 我会在目标进入射程时干掉他
I'll engage the target with my scope, if necessary.
展望电力公♥司♥
金凯德到了
Kincaid's arriving.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们已经暴露了
You have been compromised.
冷静点 行动要继续执行
Stay frosty, but I want this operation carried out.
收到 长官 这里无异常情况
Copy that, sir. Situation normal here.
唯一的问题是我和贝塔失去了联♥系♥
Only issue is I've lost comm with Beta.
两本加拿大护照
Two Canadian passports.
一本是你的 一本是你儿子的
One for you, one for your son.
桑德琳 桑德琳
Sandrine. Sandrine!
你在哪 你得接近他们 扣下扳机
Where are you? You need to get to them, and take the shot.
可以下车了 先生
Clear to exit vehicle, sir.
你没事吧 工作可不能失败[摔倒] 洛根
You all right? No falling down on the job, Logan.
我鞋底裂了
My sole is split.
我们提拔你也许有点过早了 小子
I think we promoted you a little too soon, son.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
目标清除
Targets are down.
收到
Copy that.
集♥合♥点见
Meet you at the rally point.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
好了 我们走吧 亲爱的
Okay, let's go, sweetie.
别让司机等我们
We don't want to keep that driver waiting.
是我
It's me.
结束了 我们做到了
It's over. We did it.
一直坚信你们能做到的
Never lost faith that you could pull it off.
回来见
See you when you get back.
莱斯利阿姨貌似得流感了
Looks like Aunt Leslie has the flu.
所以 我们还是不去了
So, we won't be taking that trip, after all.
真的吗
Really?
不过我会买♥♥冰淇淋补偿你的
But I'll make it up to you with some ice cream.
走吧
Come on.
然后我们去公园 再去图书馆
Then we'll go to the park, and then to the library!
他们在上面待了一整天
They've been up there all day.
-那你... -是的
- So, did you... - Yes.
我们救了他
We saved him.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Mom. - Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-你去哪儿了 你没事吧 -我没事
- Where were you. Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
韦德马克大楼
-你帮了他们 -是的 萨曼莎给我的
- You helped them? - Yeah, Samantha got them for me.
她向你问好
She says hi.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
没什么要紧的 亲爱的
Nothing important, sweetheart.
真不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you did it.
不
No.
我们做到了
We did it.
你帮我度过了难关 艾伦
You came through for me, Ellen.
没有你
Without you,
我不知道今天会发生什么
I don't know what would have happened today.
我想要你知道
Well, I want you to know...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
杀死总统吗
To kill the president?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别动
Don't move!
人♥质♥
第一季
第十一集
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表