剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
有人虐待你吗
Is someone abusing you?
是为了这事吗 是谁干的 摩根
That's what this is about? Who did this to you, Morgan?
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her!
博伊德 把枪放下
Boyd. Just put the gun down
你没法再伤害她了
You're not going to hurt her ever again.
放下枪
Drop it.
我需要你马上送我去司法部长的办公室
I need you to drive me to the Attorney General's office right away.
出了什么事吗
What's this all about?
我需要有个人保护我
I need somebody to watch my back.
好像爆胎了
I think we have a flat tire.
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
我说了 昆廷
Like I said, Quentin.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
幕僚长突发心脏病了
The Chief of Staff has suffered a heart attack.
务必完成
It had to be done.
你妻子 她是总统的女儿 对吧
And your wife. She's the President's daughter, isn't she?
是的
Yes.
你为什么不直接要求他捐骨髓呢
Why don't you just ask him for the bone marrow,
为什么非得杀了他
why do you have to kill him?
因为他不知道她还活着
Because he doesn't know she's alive.
如果他知道了
If he did...
他会杀了她
he'd kill her.
为什么总统要杀你的妻子
Why would the President want to kill your wife?
她的存在对他是种威胁
Her very existence is a threat to him.
所以你是说
So, you're telling me,
他不惜杀人灭口来隐瞒丑闻
he's so afraid of a scandal that he would commit murder.
是的
Yes.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
那暗♥杀♥总统
And, assassinating him,
又能怎么帮你得到他的骨髓呢
how does that even help you get his bone marrow?
这是唯一接近他的方法
It was the only way to get near him.
我需要帮手 各种资源
I needed allies, resources,
还有白宫内线来谋划这一切
people inside the White House to help arrange all this.
于是我们就找了金凯德的敌人
So, we went to Kincaid's enemies.
他们愿意协助
They were willing to assist,
只要我们保证置总统于死地
on the condition that we guaranteed his death.
那你的同伴们呢 阿切尔 和桑德琳
And, what about your team? Archer, Sandrine...
他们是什么来头 职业杀手吗
They're what, hired guns?
他们知道这一切吗
Do they know all this?
这么说他们也完全不知情
So you lie to them, too.
我只告诉他们需要知道的部分
I told them what they need to know.
你对自己的家人最好也这么做
And I suggest you do the same with your family,
尤其是对布莱恩
especially Brian.
你能预料到他会做何反应吗
Do you trust how he'll react?
你简直是疯了
You are out of your mind.
多少无辜的人因你而送命
Innocent people are dead because of you.
我也不想这样 但已经无法回头了
I didn't want it to happen this way, but I'm in too deep.
如果我现在退出 他们一定会杀了我
If I back out now, they'll get rid of me.
还有所有与此相关的人
And anybody else who's involved.
我的家人
My family.
还有你的家人
And your family.
你是联调局探员 可以去谈条件
You're an FBI agent, you can make a deal.
去报♥警♥ 找检察官 总有办法的
Go to the police, the prosecutors, there's a way out of this.
没有别的办法
There isn't.
我无法阻止这一切
I can't stop this thing.
你也一样
And neither can you.
我不这么认为
Well, I don't accept that.
如果我去找总统呢
What if I go to the President?
我明天和他的幕僚长见面
I'm meeting with his Chief of Staff tomorrow,
可以告诉他这是怎么回事
I could tell him what's going on.
我觉得不可行
I don't think so.
幕僚长一个小时前刚死于心脏病发作
The Chief of Staff just died of a heart attack an hour ago.
先是幕僚长 现在连霍夫曼都死了
The Chief of Staff, and now Hoffman's dead, too?
刚刚在新闻里看到
Just saw it on the news.
警方认为有人劫车未遂而将他杀害
Police believe he was the victim of an attempted carjacking.
干掉霍夫曼我能理解
Hoffman I can understand.
他知道的太多了
He was getting too close to the truth.
但柯来塞呢 他们为什么要除掉他
But Creasy? Why'd they take him out?
柯来塞也只是枚棋子
Creasy was never the boss.
或许上头的人心生惧意了吧
Maybe the people up the chain got cold feet.
决定收手 处理残局
Decided to shut down the operation. Eliminate loose ends.
如果真是这样 为什么我们还活着
If that's true, why aren't we dead?
时机还未到呢
The night's still young.
霍夫曼被杀不是巧合
Hoffman's murder wasn't a coincidence.
我刚和他谈过 他已经窥到端倪了
I just spoke to the guy, he knew what was going on.
邓肯那伙人开始紧张 就把他干掉了
Duncan and his friends are nervous and they took him out.
有这种可能
It's possible.
有这种可能
"It's possible"?
我只是觉得他们是不会杀害特勤局探员的
Well, I don't think they would murder a federal agent.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
不久前他们才在我们家里枪杀了一个小伙子
They just gunned down a teenager in our house.
为了杀总统 他们是不择手段的
They'll do anything to get rid of the President.
-我觉得事情没那么简单 -怎么说
- I have a feeling it's more complicated than that. - Why?
就是直觉
I just do.
我觉得他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't think they're terrorists.
事情背后应该另有隐情
I think there's something else going on.
我们现在的处境很被动
This leaves us in a bad spot.
都不知道到底该听命于谁了
We don't know who we're dealing with anymore.
我们的合作者就只剩洛根了
Logan's our only partner now.
合作者 我看未必
Partner? I'm not so sure.
霍夫曼出事前他连个醒都不提
I don't like the fact that
我觉得这不太对劲
he didn't give us a heads up about Hoffman.
柯来塞出事时也是
Or Creasy.
-不是个好兆头 -我明天要和他见面
- It's not a good sign. - I'm meeting him tomorrow.
-到时问问他 -多加小心
- I'll get some answers then. - Just watch your step.
-艾伦猜到了 -什么意思
- Ellen figured it out. - Excuse me?
关于尼娜
Nina.
她和总统的关系 还有骨髓的事
Her relationship to the President. The bone marrow.
这事越多人知道 事态就越复杂
The more people who know, the more complicated this becomes.
她很聪明
She's smart.
-她明白个中关键 -我知道她很聪明
- She understands that. - I know she's smart.
但她能守口如瓶吗
But will she keep her mouth shut?
你是不是知道什么却没告诉我
Do you know something that you're not telling me?
-什么事 -我就是不知道才问你啊
- Like what? - I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
你知道邓肯为什么这么做吗
Do you know why Duncan is doing this?
不知道
No.
我完全不知情
I have no idea.
我的一个助手当时在现场
One of my assistant's was there.
她亲眼看到了 说很恐怖
She saw it with her own eyes, said it was horrible.
他就那样喘气 抽搐...
Gasping and convulsing...
简直无法想象
I can't even think about
他可怜的妻子和女儿会有多伤心
his poor wife and their little girl.
确实很不幸
It's tragic.
是啊
Yeah.
我从没在乎过昆廷 但是...
I never cared for Quentin, but...
每当有年轻人
but any time a young man
-正值壮年去世时... -就像彼得吗
- dies in the prime of his life... - Like Peter?
差不多吧
Sort of.
"差不多"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Sort of"?
因为彼得的死有部分原因也是他咎由自取
The truth is, Peter was partially responsible for his own death.
你觉得彼得坠机是他自己的错吗
You think it was Peter's fault that his plane crashed?
他错就错在
It was his fault
以为自己所向无敌 可以在晚上
that he thought he was invincible and could fly a plane
一个人开飞机飞越洛矶山脉
over the Rockies, at night,
还是在连续20个小时参加竞选活动之后
after 20 straight hours of campaigning.
别这样看着我 我跟你一样爱他
Don't look at me like that. I loved him as much as you did.
可以说他就是我抚养成人的
For God's sake, I practically raised him.
但即使如此 我们也该面对事实
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表