剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
It's almost impossible to track them down.
最好的选择就是跟他协商谈判
Our best bet is to negotiate with him.
总得想办法
Somehow.
-除非... -除非什么
- Unless... - Unless what?
我们利用桑德琳
We use Sandrine.
提货地点是哪里
Where's the pickup spot?
仓库
The warehouse.
你不接电♥话♥吗
You gonna get that?
听着像是吃醋的女朋友打来的
Sounds like a jealous girlfriend.
我是单身
I'm single.
那个妞知道吗
Does the chick know that?
快接电♥话♥ 快接啊
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Pick up.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥听得我紧张
Look the phone is making me nervous,
你要不接的话就拒掉好吗
either answer it or shut the damn thing off.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
我们还没找到包裹
We haven't found the package yet.
马上就到提货地点了
We're heading to the spot right now.
延迟行动
I want you to hold off.
你说什么
Say that again?
不要杀她
Don't shoot her.
我留她还有别的用处
I need to use her for something else.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Positive.
明白
Copy that.
不要带太多东西
You know, you should pack light.
以后会经常搬家的
You're going to be moving around a lot.
你很快就会有新家
Before too long, you're gonna have a new house
新朋友 新生活
new friends, new life.
虽然现在情况仍不乐观
I know it doesn't seem that way now, but...
但一切都会恢复正常的
things will be normal again.
谢谢你这么安慰我
I appreciate what you're doing,
但是我觉得生活
but I don't really feel like normal
再也不会恢复正常了
is part of the equation anymore.
不 你错了 不会的
No, you're wrong. You're wrong.
没事 是我
It's okay, it's just me.
明天早上 5点45分
Tomorrow morning, 5:45,
我会确保这座房♥子的安全
I'll make sure the house is clear.
等我的短♥信♥ 知道吗
Just wait for my text, okay?
我们直接从前门出去 是吗
We just walk out the front door, right?
不会有事的
Everything's going to be all right.
他说得对 宝贝
He's right, sweetie.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我们都会没事的
We all are.
我们都很坚强 而且从不服输
We're strong. We're survivors.
我们会成功的 生活也会更好的
We're gonna make this work. Make it better.
你能到外面等着吗
You mind waiting outside?
搞什么鬼...
What the hell...
闭嘴
Shut up!
能告诉我发生了什么事吗
You mind telling me what's going on?
阿切尔找到了那些炸♥弹♥
Archer found the bombs.
-你到底在说什么 -我们知道了
- What... What are you talking about? - We know.
知道什么
Know what?
还要狡辩 是不是
You never stop lying, do you?
你和洛根合伙了
You're working with Logan.
他给你三枚聚能炸♥弹♥来干掉我们
He gave you three small shaped charges to kill us.
我还能说下去 但越说越来气
I could keep going, but I'll just get angry,
最后只有一枪毙了你
and end up shooting you in the face!
邓肯 别激动
Duncan! Take it easy.
别忘了我们的目的
Remember why we're doing this.
好吧
Okay.
我和洛根达成了协议
I made a deal with Logan.
我可以道歉
I could say that I'm sorry.
但没有这个必要 对吧
But why bother, right?
我想你们还需要我
I'm guessing you need me for something.
否则 阿切尔大可以在仓库里干掉我
Otherwise, Archer would have shot me at the warehouse.
说吧
So what is it?
想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
找到我的妻子
Find my wife.
-该走了 宝贝 -好的
- It's time to go sweetheart. - Okay.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
邓肯
没有危险 现在出发
开始了
Well, it's game time.
祝你明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
没事的
It's okay.
回见
See you soon.
是啊 到时候见
Yeah. See you guys soon.
再见
Bye.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
怎么了
What is it?
-干什么... -别紧张 拿着它
- What the... - Relax, it's for you.
可能会用得上
You might need it.
-谢谢 -一路顺风
- Thank you. - Good luck.
他们走了
They left.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
谢谢你
Thank you, for...
帮他们
helping them.
我知道你很难受
It's not easy, I know.
但是他们会没事的
But they're gonna be fine.
布莱恩很坚强
Brian is strong.
我在厨房♥流理台上放了一个包
I left a bag on the kitchen counter.
里面有一个小罐子
Inside is a small canister.
是无毒烟雾弹
Innocuous smoke grenade.
你把它带去上班并且安装在
I need you to bring it to work and stick it inside
离手术室最近的灭火器箱子里
the fire extinguisher case closest to the operating room.
我们要在你给总统做手术时
We need to create a crisis inside the hospital,
在医院里制♥造♥一场混乱
while you're operating on the President.
好 我 我尽力
Okay, I'll... I'll do my best.
你的妻子怎么样了
How... How's your wife?
她...
She's, um...
她仍在坚持
she's hanging in there.
她得足够坚强才能挺过移植手术
She's going to need to be strong to get through the transplant.
那过程相当折磨人
It's a grueling process.
我知道
I know.
她正尽可能地多休息
She's getting as much rest as possible.
总统夫人那边怎么样了
What about the First Lady?
我 不知道
I... I don't know.
不过我今天晚点会去见她
But I'm meeting with her later today,
所以到时候我会再跟她谈
so I'll discuss it with her again then.
可不止谈谈那么简单 艾伦
You need to do more than discuss, Ellen.
你得说服她
You need to convince.
即使拿到总统骨髓 如果不能将之送出医院
Getting the President's bone marrow doesn't mean a damn thing
那整件事也就全完了
if we can't get it out of the hospital.
你回来了
You back?
是啊 路上没什么车
Yeah, traffic was light.
-柯林斯那事怎么样 -挺好
- How'd it go with Collins? - Good.
不过他的情况有点特殊
He's something else though.
他是我见过的人里最痛恨政♥府♥的
Hates the government more than anyone I ever met.
怪不得他是无政♥府♥主义者
I guess that's why he's an anarchist.
他的问题你都回答了吗
You answer all his questions?
是的 情报也给他了
Yeah. Gave him the intel, too.
医院规划 安保信息
Hospital specs, security information.
他也完全不知道这是圈套
He has no clue he's being set up, either.
只是一心以为
He really thinks he's about to
要改变世界
change the world.
-名垂青史 -很好
- Make history. - Good.
那...
So...
桑德琳是怎么回事 为什么取消行动了
What happened with Sandrine? Why'd you call it off?
情况有变
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表