剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
我该留下来的
I should've stayed.
是摩根逼我走的 这是个错误
Morgan made me leave, that was a mistake.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
杰克 你在哪
Hey, Jake. Where are you?
我要跟我的父母说话
I want to talk to my parents.
那要回家才行 孩子
Gonna have to come home for that, kid.
他们还活着吗
Are they still alive?
当然 我刚刚还在和你♥爸♥爸说话
Of course. I was just talking to your dad.
杰克 你还在吗
Jake? You still there?
你骗我
You're lying to me.
拜托 伙计 我没骗你
Come on, man, that's not true.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
-什么 -你想给家里打电♥话♥ 是不是
- What? - You were going to call home, weren't you?
不 我没有
No. I wasn't.
好吧 我们得走了
Okay, well, we have to go.
你走不走
You coming?
-喂 -你去哪了
- Yeah? - Where have you been?
-什么 -我给你留了六条留言
- What? - I left you half a dozen messages.
你没收到吗
Didn't you get them?
收到了 抱歉 我在追查一些线索
Yeah. Yeah, sorry, I was just following up on some leads.
我找到那两个孩子了
I found the kids.
怎么找到的
How?
儿子杰克刚打电♥话♥回来
The son Jake called.
追踪回去发现是
I traced it to a payphone
派克斯维尔休息站的付费电♥话♥
at a rest stop in Pikesville.
知道了
Got it.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你把我埋了 就杀不了总统了
You bury me, then you can't kill the President.
你需要我
You need me.
我还有后备计划
There's always a back-up plan.
我 我很抱歉...
I... I'm sorry that we...
摩根和杰克都是小孩子
Morgan and Jake are kids.
他们不该跟着我们遭殃 是我们让他们跑的
They don't deserve this. We told them to run!
满月 我在某个地方读到过
Full moon. I read somewhere that
去急诊室就诊的人在满月时会骤增
emergency room visits skyrocket during full moons.
我听说过有个住院医师
I heard this story once about this resident
在一个满月的晚上在急诊室值班
doing an E.R. rotation on a night like this.
那晚相当忙 刀伤
It's a crazy shift. Stabbings,
枪伤 车祸...
gunshot wounds, car crashes...
还有一个姑娘
and a girl...
被打得很惨 下颌骨都折了
beaten so badly, her jaw was broken.
她被强♥奸♥了
She had been raped.
当时才19岁
Nineteen years old.
她在派对上遇到一个男的 看上去人挺好
She met a guy at a party, seemed nice enough...
可后来露出了真面目
until he wasn't.
不过她反抗得很厉害
But she fought back hard.
以至于警♥察♥在拘留他以前
Hard enough that the cops had to take him to the E.R.
得先送他去急诊室
before they booked him.
后来的事我记不太清了
What happened next is a little unclear.
好像那个强♥奸♥犯挣脱了
It seems the rapist somehow broke free.
要袭击那个住院医师
Went after the resident.
于是她拿起一把手术刀
So she grabbed a scalpel
杀死了他
and she killed him.
事情
That's not
不是这样的
what happened.
当时警♥察♥就在大厅里
The cops were in the hall.
你只要打开门 喊救命就行了
All you had to do was open the door and yell for help.
而你却眼睁睁看着他流血至死
You watched him bleed to death.
你选择了让他死
You chose to let him die.
不是的
No.
鉴于他对那个无助又无辜的女孩做的事
After what he did to that helpless, innocent girl,
谁又能责怪你呢
who could blame you?
你想让他付出代价
You wanted him to pay.
说出来吧 艾伦
Say it, Ellen.
他活该去死
He deserved to die,
对吧
didn't he?
说出来
Say it!
是的 没错
Yes. Yeah.
总统也活该去死
And so does the President.
什么
What?
所以我们才选你参加这个计划
That's why we chose you for this project.
我们需要一个杀手
We needed a killer.
一个真正能杀人的杀手
Someone who could actually take a life.
已经挖得够深了
You've dug deep enough.
跪下
Kneel down.
不要 求你了不要
No, please don't do this.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
求你别杀我
Please don't do this.
看在上帝的份上 赶快开枪吧
For God's sake, just get it over with!
天哪
Oh, please.
你个王八蛋
You sick bastard!
埋了她
Bury her.
你听见了 我让你埋了她
You heard me. I said bury her.
你想怎么折磨我都行
You can torture me as much as you want.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
因为我的孩子们已经逃了
'Cause my kids got away.
他们安全了
They're safe.
所以
So...
我赢了
I win.
是我赢了
I win.
没事的 会没事的
It's okay. We're going to be okay.
我爱你们
I love you.
他的小情人今晚一直在给他发信息
The girlfriend's been texting him all night.
你准备怎么办
What do you wanna do?
萨曼莎: 我很担心 给我回电
轻一点
Careful.
怎么回事
What happened?
问她去
Ask her.
你男朋友今天又来了
Your boyfriend came by again.
赶紧甩掉他 以绝后患 不然就让我来
Get rid of him. For good. Or I will.
好吧 请不要伤害他
Okay. Please don't hurt him.
今晚甩掉他 我就不会伤害他
Do it tonight and I won't have to.
对孩子们悠着点
Take it easy with the kids, huh?
没必要对他们动粗 知道吗
There's no reason to rough 'em up, you hear me?
只要把他们带回来就行了 对吗
The idea was to get them back, right?
明天之前给我五万块 就这个数
I want fifty thousand dollars by tomorrow. That's my number.
一口价
I'm not gonna negotiate.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
对方被我打得更惨
You should see the other guy.
怎么回事
What happened?
明白了 不关我的事
Got it, none of my business.
钱的问题
Money problems.
很遗憾
Sorry.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do?
不能
No.
不过还是谢谢关心
But thanks for asking.
很高兴你终于回电♥话♥了
I'm so glad you finally called.
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna take care of you, okay?
我们之间不可能的 博伊德
It's not gonna work out with us, Boyd.
我们必须分手
We have to break up.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
这不是你的真心话
You don't mean that.
是真的
I do.
我不可能嫁给你这样的人
I could never marry someone like you.
你不够...
You're just not...
不够什么
What? Hmm?
不够优秀
Good enough?
是的
Yes.
萨曼莎 我是布莱恩
Hey, Samantha. It's Brian.
抱歉现在才回你电♥话♥
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表