剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I didn't call sooner.
我出车祸了
I, uh, was in a car accident.
不是很严重 但得休息几天
Nothing serious, but I'm gonna be out for a few days.
我没去加拿大
Uh, um, I'm not in Canada.
以后再给你解释
I'll explain it all later,
别担心我了 好吗
I just... just don't worry about me, all right?
我想你
I miss you.
还有
And, uh...
我爱你
I love you.
抱歉现在才回你电♥话♥
我出车祸了 不是很严重 但得休息几天
我没去加拿大 以后再给你解释 别担心我了
我想你 我爱你
说得不错啊 罗密欧 一字不差
Nice job, Romeo, that was word for word.
不许动
Hold it right there.
举起手来
Keep your hands where I can see 'em!
-怎么回事 -举起手来
- What's going on? - Hands!
怎么回事
What's going on?
发现了武器
We got weapons.
你被捕了 你有权保持沉默
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
-喂 -我们找到他了
- Yeah. - We found your guy.
很好
Good.
枪都放在后备箱里 收获颇丰啊
Yeah, the guns were in the trunk. Hell of a load, too.
-很高兴行动成功了 -多谢你的情报
- Glad it worked out. - Thanks for the tip.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表