剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be honest about what happened.
确实如此
I agree.
我姐姐那种将情感剥离
The way that my sister compartmentalizes,
一切划归理性的样子 真是
and rationalizes, it's...
真是太气人了
it's infuriating.
彼得太自以为是了 所以他死了
"Peter was too brash, so, he died."
就这样 就这么简单
There you go. As simple as that.
那是她不想面对现实
Well, she didn't want to face the truth.
天哪 我当时真想告诉她
It's just, I wanted to say to her,
差点就脱口而出了
God, I wanted to tell her so badly,
彼得的死就是你丈夫一手造成的
the reason Peter died is because your husband had him killed.
我很高兴你控制住了自己
Well, I'm glad you restrained yourself.
给你
Here.
我好不容易才忍♥住的
It wasn't easy, I swear.
不用担心
Don't worry.
他会为自己的所作所为付出代价的
He'll pay for what he did.
最好如此
He better.
-你失去信心了吗 -我要没耐心了
- Are you losing faith? - I'm losing patience.
越来越没把握
And confidence.
我仍不清楚那个医生能否成功
I still have no idea if this doctor is going to come through
以及那个联调局探员能否做好自己的工作
or if the FBI agent is doing his job.
瓦内萨 你这话什么意思
Vanessa, what are you saying?
我的意思是我们该亲手采取行动了
I'm saying it's time for us to get more involved.
我听说我们的朋友斯坦·霍夫曼的事了
I heard about our friend, Stan Hoffman.
很遗憾 又是一起随机暴♥力♥事件
Yeah. Sad. Another random act of violence.
我们不是要一起解决他的吗
I thought we were going to take care of that together.
时间紧迫 我不得不自己动手了
Clock was ticking. Had to take care of it myself.
也是
Right.
你拿到手术室的安排简图了吗
So, do you have the OR schematics?
还没有
No, not yet.
安保计划还未最终定稿
Security plan isn't final yet.
还有五天就手术了
Surgery's in five days.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
我的联♥系♥人昨晚心脏病发去世了
My contact had a heart attack last night.
现在我该跟谁联♥系♥
Who do I talk to now?
你这是侮辱我吗 跟我联♥系♥啊
Should I be insulted? You have me.
开始跟我谈妥条件的是柯来塞
My deal was with Creasy.
不是你
Not you.
所以无意冒犯 但我得知道
So, with all due respect, I need to know
我这边仍然有人负责
my side of this is being taken care of.
如果他们想联♥系♥你 那就肯定会的
If they want to reach out to you, they will.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
对了 还有件事
Oh, one more thing.
你不是要求进手术室待五分钟吗
The five minute window you requested in the operating room?
怎么样
What about it?
那种事越来越不好安排了
It's getting harder to make those arrangements.
这个没有商量的余地
That's non-negotiable.
你要进去五分钟干什么
Why do you need all that time?
我们说好了的
We made a deal.
我希望你跟你的合作者言而有信
I expect you and your partners to honor it.
我会告诉他们的
I'll let them know.
我刚跟我们联调局的朋友谈过了
I just talked to our friend at the FBI.
然后呢
And?
他想直接跟你联♥系♥
He wants direct contact with you.
不可能 他只能跟你联♥系♥
It's not gonna happen. He talks to you.
我也是这么跟他说的
That's what I told him.
拿到他的手♥机♥号♥了 准备好了吗
I got his cell number. You ready?
说吧
Go ahead.
202-555-0163
202-555-0163.
这个号♥码加密了 我黑不进去
It's encrypted. I can't hack it.
那怎样才能拿到权限
So how do we get access?
我们需要搜查令
We need a warrant.
搜查令 什么意思 要去找法官吗
A warrant? What are you talking about, like going to a judge?
谁说要去找法官了
Who said anything about a judge?
我只是说我们需要搜查令
I said we need a warrant,
又没说非得是真的
I didn't say it needed to be real.
总统看上去是个通情达理的人
The President seems to be a reasonable man.
你有没有试过直接跟他说
Did you even try to approach him directly?
我告诉过你 那是不可能的
I told you, that's not an option.
你怎么能这么肯定呢
But how could you be so sure?
他有个私生女
So, he had an illegitimate child.
但已经是三十多年前的事了
That was over 30 years ago.
金凯德强♥奸♥了尼娜的母亲
Kincaid raped Nina's mother.
什么
What?
金凯德当时是位年轻的国会议员
Kincaid was a young congressman at the time.
尼娜的母亲是位年轻记者
Nina's mother was a young journalist.
她去了他的酒店房♥间 做一个专访
She went to his hotel room. For an interview.
然后他强♥奸♥了她
And he raped her.
几周之后 她威胁要将此事公诸于众
A few weeks later, she threatened to go public with her story.
金凯德想用钱封住她的口
Kincaid tried to buy her silence.
你怎么可能会知道这些
How could you possibly know all this?
伯顿·德兰尼当时是
Burton Delaney was one of
金凯德最亲密的顾问之一
Kincaid's closest advisors.
他告诉了我之后发生的事
He told me what happened next.
35年前
我没有强迫她 伯顿
I didn't force myself on her, Burton.
你是相信我的 对吗
Now, you believe me, right?
我相信什么无所谓
It's not about what I believe.
重要的是你的声誉
It's about your reputation.
和你的政♥治♥前途
Your political future.
你正在风口浪尖上 保罗
You're on the cusp right now, Paul.
这个指控会毁掉你整个职业生涯的
This accusation could derail your entire career.
我给你钱去收买♥♥她了
I gave you the money to pay her off.
她不肯拿
She wouldn't take it.
那就加倍 每个人都有个价码
Double the offer. Everyone has a price.
她没有
Not this one.
我们得采取点别的方法了
We need to take a different approach.
你什么意思
Well, what exactly are you saying?
我是说 这不是一个能自动消失的麻烦
I'm saying this is a problem that won't go away on its own.
如果无法用钱堵住她的嘴
If you can't buy silence,
那就要掐断发声的源头
you have to eliminate the source of the noise.
那个女人叫凯特·伦纳
The woman's name was Kate Renner.
伯顿认识她
Burton knew her.
他无法接受那种做法 所以
He couldn't go through with it, so...
他帮她离开了这个国家
he helped her get out of the country.
几个月之后
A few months later,
他发现她怀上了金凯德的孩子
he found out she was pregnant with Kincaid's child.
-她现在在哪儿 -早已死于难产
- Where is she now? - She died in childbirth.
伯顿收养了那个女孩
Burton adopted the girl.
就是尼娜 把她养大
Nina. Raised her.
他从没把真♥相♥告诉过她或其他任何人
He never told her or anybody else the truth.
他之所以会告诉我是因为
The only reason he told me is because...
尼娜病了
because Nina got sick.
现在你明白了吗
So, now do you understand?
金凯德不是个通情达理的人
Kincaid is not a reasonable man.
爸爸
博伊德 我是爸爸
Hey, Boyd. It's Dad.
你收到我上一条短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my last message?
我已经好些天没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in a couple of days.
给我回电♥话♥ 伙计
Hey, call me back, buddy.
又是我 给我回电♥话♥
Trying you again. Hey, call me back.
我知道你没事 就是有点担心了
Uh, I'm sure you're fine, but, uh, I'm getting worried.
好吗 回电♥话♥ 我爱你
Okay? Talk soon. I love you.
你刚发现这个电♥话♥的吗
You just found this phone?
是的 一定是当他爬进窗户时
Yeah, it must have fallen out
从他口袋里掉出来的
of his pocket when he climbed in the window.
但这是我第一次听见电♥话♥响 我发誓
But this is the first time I heard it ring, I swear.
别紧张 我相信你
Relax, I believe you.
万一博伊德的爸爸报♥警♥了怎么办
What if Boyd's dad goes to the police?
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
也许有别的治疗方法
Maybe there's a medical solution.
如果能治好她
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表