剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
您丈夫有个遗传标记
Your husband has a genetic marker
表明他可能易患早发性痴呆症
which could indicate early onset dementia.
要秘密行事可不容易
I find it hard to believe we could keep it secret.
你有什么替代建议吗
Do you have an alternative proposal?
我可以不引人注意 拿到总统的血样
I believe I could take a blood sample,
但我需要人帮忙
but I would need help
把血样带出医院 送到私人实验室
getting it out of the hospital into a private lab.
我一直在想桑德琳的事
About Sandrine, I've been thinking...
她要么一个个除掉我们 要么给我们设套
Either she's gonna clip us in person, or set us up.
我担心这事结束以后
I'm worried our partners
我们的搭档会想除掉我们
might try to take us out when this is over.
你怎么会觉得他们要除掉我们
What made you think that they want to get rid of us?
直觉
Intuition.
我今天跟副总统的会面
I had a surprise meeting today.
-惊喜不小呢 -是吗
- With the Vice-President. - Really?
他问我你是否值得信任
He wanted to know if I thought you were trustworthy.
希望你的回答是肯定的
I hope you said yes.
我很擅长撒谎
I'm a good liar.
但游戏还没结束
The game isn't over.
你吩咐过
You asked me to let you know
邓肯·卡莱尔一有异动
if there was about Duncan Carlisle's
不论公私 都告诉你
anything unusual personal or professional life.
-怎么了 -是他妻子
- What is it? - His wife.
她昨晚没有得到医生同意
Apparently she checked herself
突然自行出院了
out of the hospital last night, suddenly.
我和索伊要走了 请别找我们
Sawyer and I are leaving. Please don't try and follow us.
她要逃跑
She's running.
我给联调局的朋友打个电♥话♥
I'll call a friend at the Bureau.
幸会 卡莱尔太太
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Carlisle.
我叫托马斯·布莱尔
My name is Thomas Blair.
待在那
Stay there.
好了 走两级台阶
All right, two steps up.
直走
Walk straight ahead.
直走
Walk straight.
好 停
All right. Stop.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
抱歉给你们造成不便 夫人
I apologize for the inconvenience, ma'am.
我们这么做
We're only doing all of this,
只是为了确保你们的安全
to make sure you're safe.
不必担心
There's nothing to worry about.
我保证
I promise.
是我丈夫让你这么做的吗
Did my husband tell you to do this?
恐怕我不能回答您 夫人
I'm afraid I can't comment on that, ma'am.
这是机密
This is a confidential matter.
机密
Confidential?
就算你和我丈夫是同事
Even though you work with my husband.
我要一部电♥话♥
I need a phone.
我想打给他 马上
I want to call him. Now.
不行
I can't allow that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们明天一早就离开
We're leaving first thing in the morning.
我拿了驾照 护照和佛罗里达新家的钥匙
I got driver's license, passports, keys to the house in Florida.
真是难以置信
I can't believe it.
邓肯竟然没食言
Duncan actually lived up to his promise.
很好啊
That's good, so...
手术一结束
I guess the second the surgery is over,
我就去新家找你们
I'll just head down and meet you guys at the new house.
好极了
Great.
或许我们应该考虑分开一阵子
Maybe we should think about splitting up for a while.
我可以带杰克去加州
I mean, I could take Jake to California.
你和摩根留在佛罗里达
And you and Morgan would stay in Florida.
这样他们就没那么容易找到我们
It would make it harder for them to find us.
行 等一切平息下去
All right. Until things calm down.
谁知道这要多久呢
Hmm. Who knows how long that'll take?
是啊 但总有一天得接受风险吧
Yeah, but, at some point, we're going to have to accept the risk.
不能永远就这么分开了吧
I mean, we can't live apart forever.
我知道这算不上完美
I know it's not ideal,
但我们无论如何
but we need to do whatever it takes
都要保证孩子们的安全 不是吗
to make sure the kids are safe, right?
我明白情况很复杂
Well, I understand that it's complicated
涉及到的人都位高权重
and the people involved are very powerful, but...
但我希望我们能在一起
I want us to be together.
我明白
I understand.
天哪 艾伦 你就说吧
For God's sakes, Ellen, just say it.
说什么
Say what?
你想和我分开
You want to split up.
这与我们两人无关
This has nothing to do with our relationship.
是吗
It doesn't?
你想让我说什么 布莱恩
What do you want me to say, Brian?
我也想忘掉你的外遇
I tried to forget what you did.
但实在忘不了 就是...
But I can't, I just...
忘不了
I can't.
一切都变了
Everything has changed.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
这件事结束后 或许我们是该分开了
When this is over, maybe we should try living separately.
喂
Yes.
你这是在玩火 上校
You're playing a dangerous game, Colonel.
我们都是
We both are.
这话我就说一遍
I'm only going to say this one time.
马上放了我妻子和女儿
Release my wife and daughter now!
你妻子想逃出国去
Your wife was trying to flee the country.
对你对我对她自己来说 她都是个累赘
She's a liability to me, to you and to herself.
-你想说什么 -你搞砸了
- Your point? - You screwed up.
我只是想收拾好这个烂摊子
I'm just trying to clean up this mess.
只要继续做好你的事
Keep this thing on track.
你放心 宾夕法尼亚大道上的朋友一死
But rest assured, your wife and daughter will be released
我肯定会放了你妻子和女儿的
the second our friend on Pennsylvania Avenue is dead.
我保证
You have my word.
-我一直在给你打电♥话♥ -怎么了
- I've been calling you. - What's up?
我找到要找的东西了
I found what we were looking for.
桑德琳绝对在为另一边做事
Sandrine is definitely working for the other side.
我们得马上除掉她
We got to take her out. Now.
必须的
No doubt.
结束了 克雷默 我们也没办法
It's over, Kramer. Nothing we can do.
你想怎么做
How do you want to do it?
吓我一跳 干嘛这样偷偷摸摸的
Damn. Why are you sneaking up on me like that?
抱歉 不是故意想吓你
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
邓肯想让我们去办点事
Duncan wants us to run an errand.
现在大半夜的
It's midnight.
给你的工会代表打电♥话♥啊
Call your union rep.
我只是想做个三明治
I just want to make a sandwich.
办完事回来顺路找家餐馆停一下吧
We'll stop at a diner on the way back.
我请客
My treat.
这样的话嘛...
In that case...
我知道这不容易 但...
Look, I know this isn't easy, but...
我以前就跟你说过 她跟我们不是一伙人
like I tried to tell you. She's not like us.
是啊 她是个罪犯
Right. She's a criminal.
违法乱纪 杀人放火 跟我们不一样
She breaks the law, kills people. Unlike us.
我们是否一样
Whether we're the same or different,
又有什么关系 反正得除掉她
who the hell cares? She's gone.
知道吗 不要再想她了
Got it? Get her out of your head.
我们有更重要的事要做
We got more important things to deal with.
-什么事 -尼娜和索伊
- Like what? - Nina and Sawyer.
布莱尔把她们抓走了
Blair took 'em.
什么
What?
除非总统死了 否则他是不会放过她们的
He's going to hold them until the President is dead.
那我们该怎么办 要怎么找她们
Well, what can we do? How can we find them?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
要找到她们几乎是不可能的
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表