剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
With this kind of risk...
暗♥杀♥总统 挟持一家人作为人♥质♥整整两周
The President? Keeping a family under wraps for two weeks?
-我们得收钱 -我说了会处理的
- We need to get paid. - I said, I'll take care of it.
这家伙到底是什么人
Who the hell is this guy, anyway?
他叫邓肯·卡莱尔
His name is Duncan Carlisle.
是个好人
He's a good man.
你一直这么说 迄今我还没见到证据
You keep saying that, but so far I haven't seen any evidence.
我见过 十三年前
I have. 13 years ago
我在哥伦比亚边境附近
I was working security for a US petrol outfit
一家美国石油公♥司♥做保安
near the Colombian border.
惨遭哥伦比亚武装军攻击 被他们关了两个月
Got attacked by FARC guerillas. Held for two months.
联调局派了一队人来营救我们
FBI sent a team to get us out.
邓肯是首席谈判代表
Duncan was the lead negotiator.
他成功让他们放人了
So he negotiated a release?
那是一场突袭战
It was a commando raid.
很是惨烈
It got ugly.
石油公♥司♥的人都获救了
Freed all the oil men.
乘着直升机准备离开
Now they're in choppers, ready to go.
当邓肯得知我被单独关在别处时
When Duncan found out I was being held separately,
他又回来了
he came back.
再次杀出一条血路 救了我一命
Shot his way in one more time. Saved my life.
真感人
Impressive.
但我还是要拿钱
But I still need to get paid.
摩根
Morgan. Morgan.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你昨晚不回我短♥信♥ 也不接我电♥话♥
You wouldn't answer my texts or my calls last night.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你不该来的 快走吧...
You really shouldn't be here, okay? Just go before somebody...
-博伊德 现在不是时候 -怎么回事
- Boyd, please don't do this right now. - What's going on?
你这是怎么了
Why are you acting like this?
是不是有第三者
Is there somebody else?
不 天哪 没有第三者
No, no, there's... God, no, there's nobody else.
那就实话告诉我 我爱你啊
Then just tell me the truth, because I love you.
我每分每秒都在想着你
I think about you every minute of every day.
-要是有第三者... -我怀孕了
- So if there's someone else... - I'm pregnant.
我明白 但每平方英尺55美元已经很便宜了
I understand, but, $55 a square foot is a stealth.
比较个案要60美元呢
Comps are at 60.
好吧 不不 我明白
Oh, okay. All right. No, no, I get it.
您要是改变主意了 就给我打电♥话♥
If you change your mind, give me a call.
学校艺术展 华盛顿
你不接电♥话♥
Since you won't take my calls
我只好另觅他法来引起你的注意
I had to find another way to get your attention.
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
那颗子弹距离我的头就差五英寸
That bullet missed my head by five inches.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
现在跟我装傻可不是个好主意 昆廷
Bad idea to play dumb with me right now, Quentin.
-老子没心情 -我不知道你在说什么
- I'm not in the mood. - I have no idea why you're acting this way.
真不知道 请告诉我发生了什么事
None. Please, just tell me what happened.
我不管你知不知情
I don't care if you knew,
也不管是不是你下的令
if you gave the order... It doesn't matter.
-我只在乎接下来怎么办 -接下来
- All I care about is what happens next? - Next?
我们得想办法解决此事
We're gonna find a way out of this,
我和你 所以你得完全照我说的做
you and me, so you need to do exactly as I say.
否则 我的朋友们会杀了你
If not, my friends will kill you.
然后
And then...
他们还会杀掉你美丽的妻子
they're gonna kill your beautiful wife.
是我
It's me.
出事了
Something's come up.
关于终止任务的决定
I think we should reconsider the decision
我觉得该重新考虑一下
to terminate the operation.
我刚得知
Because I've just learned that
总统会继续任用桑德斯医生
the President is going to remain with Dr. Sanders,
所以原计划依旧可行
so the original plan is still viable.
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm positive.
你暂时安全了
You're safe. For now.
很好
Good.
那你也暂时安全了
That means you're safe, too. For now.
你知道咱俩现在都身处险境吧
You realize we're both out on a limb here.
我刚跟某个位高权重的冷血人士扯了谎
I've just lied to some very powerful, very unforgiving people.
要是你照我说的做 谎言很快就会成真
If you do as I say, it won't be a lie for long.
-我在迈阿密找了家很棒的酒店 -迈阿密
- I found a great hotel in Miami. - Miami?
为几周后我们要去参加的房♥地♥产♥会议
For the real estate conference we're going to in a few weeks?
布莱恩
Hey, Brian?
是艾伦 她打来找你
It's Ellen, she's been trying to reach you.
是啊 我手♥机♥昨晚丢了
Oh, yeah, right. I dropped my phone yesterday.
真是场噩梦
Nightmare.
我跟她说要找我的话就打给你
I told her she could reach me through you.
好
Yeah, sure.
去接电♥话♥吧
Oh, go ahead. You should take that.
能借用你办公室一会儿吗
Hey, can I borrow your office for two minutes?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-艾伦 -你查到什么了
- Ellen? - What'd you find?
贝塞斯达一所叫圣栎的私立小学
There's an art fair at a private school
在举办艺术展
called Holly Oak in Bethesda.
-圣栎小学 几点 -一点半 怎么了
- Okay, good. Holly Oak. What time? - 1:30. Why?
你不会要去吧
You're not planning on going?
我们得弄清楚这人是何方神圣
Well, we need to figure out who this man is.
-他们整天都在监视我们 -我会想办法的
- They're watching us at all times. - I'll find a way.
-别 艾伦 太危险了 -我得挂了
- No, Ellen, don't, it's too dangerous. - I gotta go.
艾伦
Ellen!
这并非官方声明
This is strictly off the record.
能说是白宫匿名线人吗
Well, can I say unnamed White House source?
政♥府♥匿名线人
Unnamed government source.
不能讨价还价 明白了吗
There's no negotiation, you understand?
-要咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢
- Coffee? - No. Thank you.
总统要撤换医生
The President is changing doctors.
他将在沃尔特·里德海军医院接受手术
His upcoming surgery will take place at Walter Reed Naval Hospital.
已经决定了
That's official?
他不担心政♥治♥后果吗
He's not worried about the political fallout?
他担心自己的身体健康
He's worried about his health.
他在那些假仁假义的演说里 大谈医疗改革
After all those sanctimonious speeches about health care reform,
和我国公立医院无可挑剔的素质
the impeccable quality of our nation's public hospitals?
这可都毁于一旦了
One glitch and out the door.
你欠我一个人情 汤姆
You owe me one, Tom.
-这事对你有什么好处 -我要保护总统
- What's your upside on this? - I'm trying to protect the President.
保证他的决策符合美国人♥民♥的最大利益
Make sure his decision's in the best interest of the American people.
回见
I'll be seeing you.
手术室
艾伦 你怎么来了
Ellen. Didn't expect to see you,
我以为你会请几天假呢
thought you might take some time off.
尤其是安吉拉那件事之后 太惨了
Especially after Angela. Very sad.
忙一点才不会乱想
I'd rather stay busy, you know?
-你的安排怎么样 -快疯了 连着五场手术
- How's your schedule? - Crazy. Five surgeries, back to back.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你知道停车票要去哪盖章吗
Do you know where you get your parking validated?
好了 换人
All right, switch ends.
继续
Pick it up!
那笔钱我要拿回来
I need the money back.
就是你在储物柜找到的那笔钱
The cash you found hidden in the equipment locker?
啤酒钱 开什么玩笑
The beer money? Are you kidding me?
那不是我的钱
It wasn't mine, okay?
我欠了别人的钱 他们会...
I owe a bunch of kids money. They're gonna...
真惨
Well, tough.
-爸爸... -家里出了这种事
- But, Dad... - Everything that's going on right now?
别再说了
I don't wanna hear another word.
好了 集♥合♥
All right, let's bring it in.
圣栎小学艺术展
迫不及待要看孩子们的艺术作品了
I'm so excited to see the kids' art!
你叫什么
So what's your name, anyway?
克雷默
Kramer.
我叫桑德琳
Sandrine.
你好啊 杰克
What's up, Jake?
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表