剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
这是妈妈 这是你 这是你♥爸♥爸吗
That's your mommy, that's you, and that's your daddy?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
这是什么 他的心吗
What is that? His heart?
不 是他的徽章
No. That's his badge.
这是怎么了
What happened here?
在拉拉队弄的
Cheerleading.
对 我是达拉·马什医生
Yes, this is Dr. Dana Marsh calling.
我要报告一起可能的
I'd like to report a possible
未成年人虐待事件
case of abuse involving a minor patient.
你急需这笔钱吗
How badly do you need this money?
我有个办法
I think I might have a solution.
不许动 乖乖待着
Don't move! You stay just like that.
阿切尔·佩迪 布鲁克林出生 36岁
Archer Petit. Born in Brooklyn. Age 36.
退伍军人 无前科
Ex-military. No priors.
我要掩护他 所以伪造了他的出行记录
I needed to backstop him, so I falsified his travel records.
-你这是什么意思 -他为我做事
- What the hell are you talking about? - He's working for me.
是我的一个线人
As a confidential informant.
-阿切尔现在在哪 -在监狱里
- Where's Archer now? - In jail.
-为什么 -我安排他进去的
- How come? - I put him there.
布莱恩在哪
Where's Brian?
快走 亲爱的 他不知道你在哪
Keep going, sweetheart. He doesn't know where you are.
我们成功了 快走...
We did it. Just keep...
天啊
Oh, God!
我们逃不掉的
There's just no way out of this.
-除非... -除非什么
- Unless... - Unless what?
我们杀了他
We kill him.
不会吧 你又打败我了
Come on. You beat me again?
你怎么总能打败我
Why do you always beat me?
每次都是 我从没赢过
Like every single time, I never win once.
你们是在找这个吗
Are you looking for this?
我们现在能看动画片了吗
Can we watch cartoons now?
稍等一下 亲爱的 好吗
In a minute, sweetie, okay?
我要跟外公说几句话
I just need to talk to Grandpa.
能叫克雷默舅舅过来吗
Can Uncle Kramer come over?
现在不行 亲爱的
Not now, sweetie.
你上楼去玩好吗 接住
You go play upstairs, okay? Catch that!
接住 接得真棒
Catch that. Oh! Good hands.
他现在怎么样
So, how's he doing, anyway?
克雷默比你想象得坚强
Kramer is... He's stronger than you think.
保佑我吧 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已经很久没来忏悔了
It's been a long time since my last confession.
什么事困扰着你 孩子
What's on your mind, son?
你犯下了什么罪
What sins have you committed?
我做了一些错事
I've made some mistakes.
什么错事
What mistakes?
想要祈求赦免 必须坦诚
To find absolution, the faithful must confess.
我很担心他
I've been worried about him.
不确定他有胆子干这种事
Wasn't sure he had the stomach for this kind of thing.
我有个麻烦 他独自帮我解决了
I had a problem, he solved it on his own.
让我刮目相看
I was impressed.
很高兴听到这话
That's good to hear.
我想帮助我爱的人
I'm trying to help someone I love.
我姐姐
My sister.
但是走多远算是走过头
But how far is too far?
有善因就可以行恶事吗
Is it all right to do something wrong for a good reason?
这个问题只有上帝才能回答
That's a question only the Lord can answer.
你得坦白自己的罪孽
But you need to confess your sins.
否则就无法真心悔改
Until you do, there will never be true repentance.
都准备好了吗
We all set?
我跟你说了 所有事我都搞定了
I told you, I've taken care of everything.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just...
有时我需要听到你大声说出来
Sometimes I need to hear you say it out loud.
就算事情未按预期发展
If things don't proceed as planned,
索伊也会好好的
Sawyer will be fine.
她会在纽约州北部一个漂亮的地方生活
She'll have a beautiful place to live in upstate New York,
有很多钱
plenty of money,
最重要的是
and most importantly,
有一个爱她的人照顾她
a loved one to take care of her.
索伊很爱她的莱斯利阿姨 你知道的
Sawyer loves her Aunt Leslie very much. You know that.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你在担心桑德斯医生
You're worried about Dr. Sanders.
她很强硬
She's tough.
没想到她会如此激烈地反抗
I wasn't expecting this level of resistance.
好消息是 我们还有八天
Good news is, we still have eight days.
但我需要一些帮助
But I'm gonna need some help.
谁的帮助
From who?
她丈夫
Her husband.
尽管有钱的麻烦 外遇的问题
Despite his money troubles, the affair,
她依然尊重他 爱他
she still looks up to him. Still loves him.
如果我能把布莱恩变成盟友
If I can turn Brian into an ally,
我就能让艾伦变成杀手
I can turn Ellen into a killer.
-喂 -我们有麻烦了
- Yeah? - We got a problem.
我跟你说过的那个公设辩护律师
The lawyer I told you about, the public defender,
非要找人处理他在县监狱里那位委托人的事
he won't shut up about his client in county jail.
坚称安吉拉·尼克斯是被谋杀的
Claims Angela Nix was murdered.
我以为你已经处理好了
I thought you took care of that.
是的 我这边处理好了
I did. On my end.
但现在他的律师正在跟地检办公室谈判
But now his lawyer's talking to the DA's office.
打算达成一项认罪协议
He's trying to cut a plea deal with them instead.
-他们愿意听吗 -愿意 简直迫不及待
- They're willing to listen? - Willing? They can't wait.
他们今天五点见面
They're meeting today at five.
如果这家伙摊牌
If this guy flips,
把总统护士的真♥相♥说出来
tells the truth about what happened to the President's nurse,
整件事情就都完了
the whole damn thing could fall apart.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
你好啊 哥们
What's up, brother?
你在这里干什么
What the hell you doing here?
我还要问你呢
I was about to ask you the same thing.
他们为什么抓你
What they get you for?
非法持有武器 你呢
Weapons charge. You?
可♥卡♥因♥ 不过我的律师说我会没事的
Coke thing. My lawyer says I can beat it, though.
-我上次见你时... -是啊
- Last time I saw you... - Yeah.
救命 救命
Somebody help me. Somebody help me.
把她弄走 快点
Get her out of the street! Move!
把尸体冷藏起来 你要守口如瓶
Keep the body on ice and keep your mouth shut.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
明白了吗
You hear me?
警♥察♥问你安吉拉·尼克斯的事了吗 那个护士
Hey, cops ever ask you about Angela Nix? The nurse?
-没有 没问 -如果他们问起...
- No. Not a word. - 'Cause if they do...
放心 伙计 你知道我不会跟警♥察♥说的
Come on, man. You know I don't talk to cops.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer's here.
让女士等你可不礼貌
It's not polite to keep a woman waiting.
该把此事做个了结了
It's time to get this thing done.
我正在努力 相信我
I'm trying. Trust me.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
邓肯把你弄到这里都好几天了
Duncan put you here a few days ago.
事情进展得不太顺利
Life ain't so perfect in here.
光转移到正确的单元就花了我两天时间
Took me two days to get transferred to the right unit.
我刚刚才见到马利克那个混球
I didn't even see Malik's punk ass until just now.
我建议你最好快点
Well, I suggest you dial it up. Fast.
马利克今天五点要和助理地检见面
Malik is meeting with an Assistant District Attorney today at five.
如果他招供 我们都得完蛋
He talks, we all go down.
行 别担心 他们永远也见不了面
All right. Don't worry. That meeting will never happen.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你真漂亮
You look great.
谢谢 今天上午我要去见总统
Thanks. I'm meeting with the President this morning.
这一切结束之后
When this is all over,
我会全心全意地做个好丈夫
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表