剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
好吧 如果她醒了 跟她说我爱她
Okay, if she wakes up, tell her I love her, all right?
我明天会去看她
And I'll drop by tomorrow.
没问题
Sure thing.
皮特啤酒屋
老墨 他来了
Hey, Murph. He's here.
-有事吗 -你叫墨菲 对吧
- Help you? - Murphy, right?
你站错队了吧 兄弟
You're in the wrong zip code, my man.
该回去好好看看自己是哪边的
You might want to invest in one of those GPS things.
我叫阿切尔
Name's Archer.
阿切尔 我妻子说过你会来找我
Archer. My wife told me you'd be stopping by,
不过 说实话 没想到会是个黑人
but, I must say, I wasn't expecting someone like you.
-她收到礼物了吗 -收到了
- She got the gift? - Yeah, sure did.
真不是小数目 你是圣诞老人吗
That's a lot of money. You Santa Claus or something?
不算是吧
No, not exactly.
需要我做什么
What do I need to do?
我认识个人
I know someone.
如果价钱对了 他可能会有兴趣
For the right price, he might be interested.
-多少钱都行 -我马上联♥系♥他
- Whatever it costs. - I'll call him right away.
回家去吧 冷静下来
Look, uh, just go home and try to stay calm.
最重要的是 千万别逞英雄
And most importantly, don't try to be a hero.
让这个叫邓肯的家伙觉得你放弃抵抗了
Make this Duncan guy think that you've given up.
我会帮你度过难关的 艾伦
I'm gonna help you get through this, Ellen.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
外公 要看我刚画好的画吗
Grandpa! Grandpa, you wanna see the picture I just drew?
我认得你 你参加了艺术展 你叫简
I know you. You were at the Art Fair. Your name is Jane.
真抱歉 亲爱的
No, I'm sorry, sweetie,
我想你认错人了
I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
才没有 你让我画了一张全家福
No. You asked me to draw a picture of my family.
你还把我爸爸的徽章
You thought my dad's badge
误认成他的心 记得吗
was his heart, remember?
不记得 再说我叫艾伦
No, I don't. Besides, my name is Ellen.
-你为什么要骗人 -索伊
- Why are you lying? - Sawyer.
这样太不礼貌了 快道歉
That's rude. Apologize, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才乖 去吧
Thank you. Now, run along.
去找安娜 乖乖做作业
Go find Anna and finish your homework.
但我已经做完了
But I already did my homework.
-那就去玩外公的电脑 -好吧
- Well, then go play on Grandpa's computer. - Okay.
安娜 索伊上楼去了
Anna! Sawyer's on her way up.
贝丝锡安医院
尼娜·卡莱尔
你能帮她登进我的电脑
Can you help her get in to my computer
让她玩会游戏吗
so she can play some games?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是谁 你儿子吗
Who is this? Your son?
那个小女孩 是你的孙女吗
And the little girl. She's your granddaughter?
这么说邓肯是 你的儿子 还是女婿
So Duncan's, what? He's your son? Your son-in-law?
艾伦 别这样
Ellen, please.
我们得好好谈谈
We have a lot to discuss.
没多少人能像你这么快复原
Not many guys would bounce back the way you have.
真厉害
Impressive.
一点石灰 一点水泥
A little plaster, a little drywall,
你就能抹去一切 对吧
you can erase just about anything, huh?
你可以隐瞒 但事实永远无法抹去
You can hide it. Can't erase it.
你当时那么做是对的
Truth is, you did the right thing in that moment.
当时机会就在眼前
The facts on the table at that time.
你很英勇
It was a brave move.
牺牲自己来拯救家人
Sacrificing yourself to save your family.
但现在事情有变
But things have changed.
你知道你逃不掉的
You know you can't escape.
但你仍可以掌握自己的命运
But you can still control your destiny.
如果你能说服艾伦照我说的做
If you can convince Ellen to do as I say,
生活一切照旧
life goes on.
如果你做不到
You don't,
就是死路一条
the story ends.
但你能决定故事的发展 布莱恩
But you get to write the book, Brian.
决定权在你
You.
不是我
Not me.
我要去下洗手间
I need to use the bathroom.
你没事吧
Everything okay in there?
布莱恩
Brian?
没事 我马上出来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事 我只是 有点恶心
Yeah, I'm just, uh, I'm feeling a little nauseous.
止痛药弄得我胃里不太舒服
Pain pills's been messing with my stomach.
我很快就下去
I'll be down in a couple of minutes.
老天 为什么你要这样做
Why in God's name are you doing this?
原因并不重要
The reason isn't important.
你弄错了重点 艾伦 原因不重要
You're doing the wrong math, Ellen. "Why" doesn't matter.
重要的是 如果不这样做会有什么后果
The only thing you should be thinking about is, "What if?"
如果我不照邓肯说的做会怎样
What if I don't do what Duncan asks?
15年前 你杀了那个禽兽不如的强♥奸♥犯
Fifteen years ago, you killed that son-of-a-bitch rapist.
他向我走了过来
He started walking toward me.
15年前
所以我...
So, I...
你的性命受到威胁了吗
Were you afraid for your life?
他持有武器吗
Was he holding a weapon?
谈话结束了 警探 我是她的律师
The meeting is over, detective. I'm her lawyer.
我叫伯顿·德兰尼 是你父亲的朋友
My name is Burton Delaney. I'm a friend of your father's.
我会处理好一切的
I'm going to take care of everything.
要我告诉你事情的经过吗
Do you want me to tell you what happened?
不 我会告诉你事情的经过
No. I'm going to tell you what happened.
然后你要将我说的话
And you're going to tell the detective
原封不动地复述给那位警探 明白了吗
exactly what I tell you. Understand?
你是个坚强的女人 这是我亲眼所见
You're a strong woman, I've seen it with my own eyes.
这是你的主意
This was your idea?
老天 是你让他找我的
Oh, my God. You told him about me.
她叫艾伦·桑德斯
Her name is Ellen Sanders.
是个世界一流的外科医生
She's a world-class surgeon.
-你是说... -说服总统任用她
- Are you suggesting... - Convince the President to use her.
你怎么知道她会同意合作
And how do you know she'll come through?
你是最佳人选
You were the perfect choice.
我们需要一个有胆量的外科医生
We needed a surgeon with mettle.
一个有足够勇气杀死总统的人
Someone tough enough to actually kill the President.
我想确保你明白我的立场
I want to make sure you understand my position.
我明白 看我说得对不对
I think I do. Tell me if I'm close.
你是一个冷酷无情的政♥治♥贱♥人♥
You're a political whore devoid of any true emotions.
我也很爱你的弟弟
I loved your brother very much.
他是个很好的人
He was a great man.
也是我的朋友
He was my friend.
他有着大好前程
He had a very promising career ahead of him.
是弗吉尼亚州历史上最年轻的参议员
Youngest senator in the history of Virginia...
将来很有可能成为总统
he would have been President someday.
现在总统的位子本该是他的
He would have been President now.
你的确是个美女
You are a beautiful woman.
保罗 别这样
Paul, no.
我只是说出我的想法
I was just expressing an opinion.
之前发生的事是个错误
What happened, it was a mistake.
明白了吗
Understand?
我每一天都因为那事而悔恨不已
Not a day goes by that I don't hate myself for it.
"恨"可是个很强烈的字眼
Hate is such a strong word.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我开会要迟到了 以后再聊
I'm late for a meeting. Talk soon?
我希望您妹妹能够理解总统的难处
I do hope your sister understands the President's dilemma.
她不会惹麻烦的
She'll be fine.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的
Well, if there's anything I can do to help,
请尽管开口
don't be afraid to ask.
我当然会找你了 昆廷
Why would I be afraid to ask, Quentin?
你是为我做事
You work for me.
我猜你刚才碰到你妹妹了
Let me guess. You just ran into your sister.
她气坏了
She's livid.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表