剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
You can shut the door.
我想跟你们谈一谈全面信息行动
I want to talk about Operation Total Information.
布莱尔上校 我知道你自从到了国安局
Colonel Blair, I know that you've been running point
就一直在负责这个行动
on this program since you arrived at the NSA.
现在具体什么情况
How's it going?
全信行动是我们的一个重要工具 总统先生
OTI's been a valuable tool for us, Mr. President.
我们用它挫败了成千上百次恐怖袭击活动
We've used it to thwart hundreds of terrorist attacks.
我知道 但我决定放弃这项行动了
Yeah, I understand. But I've decided it's time to give it up.
总统先生 我以为
Mr. President, I thought
中期选举之后
you weren't going to make any
您才准备改变主要政策策略
major policy moves until after the midterm elections.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
您确定这样做明智吗
Are you sure that's prudent?
全信行动可能会给我们带来政♥治♥灾难
OTI could be a political disaster for us.
正是 这项行动是违宪的
Exactly. It's unconstitutional.
非法且具有侵害性
It's invasive. Illegal.
要是美国人♥民♥发现
When the American people find out the extent to which
政♥府♥一直在深度秘密监视他们
this government's been secretly spying on its own citizens...
车里有监控设备 电脑也受到监控
surveillance devices in cars? Computers?
他们一定不会轻饶我的
They're gonna demand my head on a stake.
-必须终止全信行动 -你想解散它
- OTI has to end. - You want to dismantle it.
-我想暴光这项计划 -但为什么要冒险
- I want to expose it. - But why take the risk?
现在都没人知道全信行动的存在
Right now, nobody even knows OTI exists.
这里是华盛顿 昆廷
Well, this is Washington, Quentin.
世界上没有不透风的墙 只是时间问题罢了
It's never a question of if something will be leaked, but when.
这就是个定时炸♥弹♥ 我要赶在爆♥炸♥前拆除它
This is a time bomb. And I want to get in front of it.
-但是总统先生 -我非常理解
- But, Mr. President... - I understand completely, sir.
您想控制住情报 这合情合理
You want to control the message. It makes sense.
您就职前这项行动就已经开始了
The program was already in place before you took office.
但是此前您一直没有将之公开
But, you couldn't expose it until now,
是为了国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑
for national security reasons.
对 我要在道义上占上风
Exactly. Claim the moral high ground.
您准备什么时候发表声明
When were you thinking of making this announcement?
还没有决定
Well, I haven't decided.
就近期吧 我先提醒你们两位一下
Soon. I wanted to give you both a heads-up.
很感谢你支持我 上校
I appreciate your getting on board with this, Colonel.
特勤处总部
霍夫曼让我调查艾伦·桑德斯的财务记录
Hoffman asked me to pull financial records for Ellen Sanders.
他到底知道些什么
What exactly does he know?
不是他知道什么 而是他在找什么
It's not what he knows, it's where he's looking.
他一直揪住桑德斯医生不放
He keeps coming back to Dr. Sanders.
她跟手术 血液稀释剂事件 安吉拉失踪
She's linked to the surgery, the blood thinner incident,
还有酒吧里的人都有关系
Angela's disappearance, the men in the bar.
-他拿到什么确凿的证据了吗 -没有
- Does he have any hard evidence? - Nothing.
但是他确定她没说实情
But he's convinced that she hasn't told him everything.
他跟别人讲过这件事吗
Has he talked about this with anybody else?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你好 吉米 不是故意要你露面的
Good to see you, Jimmy. Don't mean to put you on the spot.
你儿子十岁时我就认识他了 很乐意帮忙
Please, I've known your kid since he was ten, happy to help.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你一直帮我
Appreciate your help, as always.
洛根跟我说你还在调查桑德斯医生
Logan tells me you're still investigating Dr. Sanders.
对 还有很多地方有疑点
Yeah. There are pieces that don't add up,
而这些疑点又都与她相关
and too many of them connect to her.
那你是怎么想的
So, what are you thinking?
是她跟那个护士的私人问题吗
This is a personal thing with her and the nurse?
还是什么别的事
Or something more?
只是我的直觉罢了
What I'm going on is a hunch.
血液稀释剂的事没出错
The blood thinners, they weren't a mistake.
你认为桑德斯医生也参与了密谋谋杀总统
You think Dr. Sanders is part of a plot to kill the President?
可能吧
Maybe.
如果你想的对 那肯定会有动机
Well, if you're right, then there has to be some sort of motive.
你调查过她的财务记录了吗
Have you checked her financial records?
洛根正在查
Logan is working on it.
她有什么政♥治♥历史记录吗
Does she have a political history?
据我所知没有 但我会继续查的
Not that I'm aware of, but I'll keep looking.
可能是有人在逼她这么做
Maybe somebody is pressuring her.
我去她家那边看看有没有什么可疑活动
I'll swing by the house, see if there's any unusual activity.
-去问问她的邻居之类的 -谢谢
- Talk to the neighbors, what have you. - Thank you.
虽然可能到头来一无所获 但是
This is probably a wild goose chase, but...
但是我们不能错过任何线索
But we have to investigate every possibility.
不论概率有多小
No matter how remote.
虽然是推测 但是如果真的有什么阴谋的话
It's a long shot, but if this is some sort of conspiracy,
谁知道还有什么人牵涉其中
we have no idea who else might be involved.
这件事目前暂时你知我知洛根知吧
Maybe we should keep this between you, me, and Logan, for now.
好
I agree.
凯伦 你这边有今天转院的病人名单吗
Hey, Karen. Do you have a list of today's patient transfers?
我帮你打一份
I'll print it out for you.
进来
Come in.
我一会儿再打给你
I'll call you back.
今早的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this morning.
我事前也毫不知情
It was a complete surprise to me as well.
你是他的幕僚长 应该没什么事让你吃惊
You're his Chief of Staff. You're not supposed to be surprised.
我又控制不了他
Well, I can't control him.
此事刚开始时我就跟你说过了
I told you that when we started this thing.
把门关上 昆廷
Shut the door, Quentin.
把门关上 昆廷
Shut the door, Quentin.
五个月前
上校 很荣幸
Colonel, it's a pleasure.
我们共同的朋友对你赞赏有加
Our mutual friend speaks very highly of you.
-彼此彼此 请坐 -谢谢
- Likewise. Have a seat. - Thank you.
在这里我可以自♥由♥说话吗
Can I speak freely here?
要是这里都不行的话 在哪里还行
If not here, where?
这里可是全国最安全的建筑
This is the most secure building in the country.
有你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局很放心
The NSA is lucky to have you.
你为全面信息行动做出的贡献
The work you're doing with
具有相当重要的意义
Operation Total Information is of vital importance.
谢谢夸奖
Oh. Thank you.
不幸的是 现在有人
Now, unfortunately, not everybody
不看好你的工作
appreciates the value of what you do here.
如果我告诉你
What would you say,
总统先生将要撤销全信行动
if I were to tell you that,
你有何见解
the President wants to eliminate OTI?
我想说这是一个严重的错误
I would say that would be a tragic mistake.
我也这么认为
I agree.
这也是我们两人共同的朋友
And that's why our mutual friend
希望你我见面的原因
wanted us to meet.
你来发表反对声明 还是我来
Do you want to say it out loud, or should I?
您是个直截了当的人 我早有耳闻
I heard you were direct.
想法很新鲜
It's refreshing.
就算是总统死了
Better that this President
也不能破坏国♥家♥安♥全♥
die than undermine our nation's security.
总统的肺上长了一个肿瘤
He has a tumor on his lung.
计划近期接受手术
He's scheduled to undergo surgery shortly.
手术有风险吗
Is that dangerous?
也许会有
Could be.
有什么可以效劳的
What do you need from me?
总统应该早就死了
Duncan assured me the President
邓肯承诺过的 全是他的错
would be dead by now. This is his fault.
-他... -别闹脾气
- He's the one who... - Stop being a baby.
现在不是责备谁的时候
This isn't about assigning blame,
而是寻找解决办法的时候
this is about finding a solution.
我们需要知道
We need to know exactly when
金凯德准备什么时候将之公布于众
Kincaid plans to go public,
你得负责这事
and that is on you.
如果在手术之前就公布了怎么办
And what if that's before the scheduled surgery?
那我们就得重新考虑我们的处境
Well, we re-evaluate where we stand with everything.
和每一个棋子
And everyone.
喂
Hello?
我的一个病人要转院接受手术
One of my patient's is being transferred to an offsite surgery,
我需要过去协助
I need to go with him to assist.
病人名字叫什么
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表