剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
She was very proud of herself...
我要停止化疗
I'm gonna stop the chemo.
-什么 -我和苏雷什医生谈过了
- What? - I talked about it with Dr. Suresh, um...
我的白血病还是没有缓解 化疗没用
the leukemia is still not in remission. It's not working.
所以 我要停止化疗
So... I'm gonna stop.
你不觉得应该和我商量一下吗
Don't you think I should be part of this discussion?
现在就是在商量
This is the discussion.
更像是在告知你的决定
Sounded more like a declaration.
邓肯 我们什么都试过了
Duncan, we've tried everything.
不 还没有
No. We haven't.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through this.
我们一起
We'll get through this.
我想趁早享受生活
I want to enjoy my life. Now. While I still can.
我错过了好多
I'm missing everything.
索伊还会跟人打架的
Sawyer will get in more fights.
你说得轻巧
That's easy for you to say,
你陪在她身边 我却困在这里
you're there with her, and I'm stuck in here.
我想让她记得我是她妈妈
Look, I want her to remember me as her mother.
是个实实在在的人
As a real person,
而不是某个在医院躺着等死的人
not somebody wasting away in a hospital.
我得出院
I need to get out of here.
你在偷备用金吗 日子过得这么苦了
You stealing petty cash? Things that tough?
如果公♥司♥是你的 还算是偷吗
If you own the company, do you call it stealing?
在我看来 绝对是偷
In my opinion, absolutely.
这里只有七十块 你还有吗
There's only $70 here. Do you have any more?
你知道那钱是用来买♥♥办公用品的吧
You do know this is for office supplies, right?
我把钱包落在家里了 没钱吃午饭
I left my wallet at home. Gotta go to lunch.
三百块
Three hundred.
明天还回来 不然我就告诉老板
Put it back tomorrow or I'll have to tell my boss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你五百块
I'll give you 500 bucks.
少说也值六千块呢
It's worth 6,000. At least.
现在就值五百块
Today, it's worth 500.
公主方形钻石已经不像
Princess cuts don't move like
1999年那么流行了 亲爱的
they did in 1999, sweetheart.
你到底要不要卖♥♥
You want to sell it or not?
-喂 -我就打来问个好
- Hello? - Just checkin' in.
看看我最爱的医生怎么样
Wanted to see how my favorite doctor's doing.
一切正常
Everything is fine.
看来你终于做完手术了
I see you finally got out of surgery.
-手术怎么样 -你真的在乎吗
- How'd it go? - Do you really care?
回聊
I'll be talking to you.
五个月前
还有十分钟晚餐就好了
Dinner's gonna be ready in 10 minutes.
-今天过得怎么样 -很不错
- How was your day? - Great, actually.
你绝对不相信我今天去哪里了
You'll never believe where I was today...
白宫
The White House.
真的吗 你得到那份工作了
Are you serious? You got the job?
他们把工作交给我了
They offered me the job.
他们要我给总统做手术
They asked me to operate on the President. I mean...
太棒了 祝贺你
That's amazing. Congratulations.
是啊 太不可思议了
I know. It's insane.
显然他想向公众表明
Apparently he wants to send a signal
他很支持公共医疗体系
that he supports the public healthcare system.
不过始终难以置信他会选我
Still. I can't believe he chose me.
那你怎么回答的
So, what did you say?
什么意思 我当然答应了
What do you mean? I said yes.
这是千载难逢的机会
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我以为你会为我骄傲
I thought you'd be proud.
我为你骄傲 真的
I am proud. I am.
-但是... -但是什么 布莱恩
- But... - But what, Brian?
这个任务很艰巨
But it's a huge undertaking.
他们会事无巨细地调查我们
They're gonna put us under a microscope.
检查我们的税务情况 电子邮件 电♥话♥记录
Review our tax records, emails, telephone calls...
我不需要一堆人
I don't need a bunch of people
来翻查我们的每一笔贷款 每一笔交易
digging through every loan, every deal...
我们没做什么见不得人的事
We've got nothing to hide.
是 我知道
No, I know, I know.
我光明磊落 但我想说的是
I don't have anything to hide, but, what I'm saying is...
这个任务很艰巨 你已经够忙了
it's a huge commitment. You're already too busy.
我们一家人相处的时间本来就少
We barely see you as it is.
杰克 你在哪儿
Jake, where are you?
桑德斯小姐 你不是应该在上课吗
Shouldn't you be in class, Ms. Sanders?
我现在没课
It's a free period.
凯文 我弟弟在哪儿
Where's my brother, Kevin?
一整天都没看到他
Haven't seen him all day.
我知道你自认为守口如瓶很讲义气
Look, I know that you think you're doing Jake a solid,
但我得知道他在哪里 快说
but I need to know where he is. Now!
我看到他去后面了
I saw him heading out back...
你去看台后面找找吧
look behind the bleachers.
我们得走了 快点
We need to go. Now!
我能解释
I can explain.
不是你看到的那样
It's not what it looks like, okay?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对 能帮我一个忙吗
Yeah. Could you do me a favor?
你能去趟赫尔曼大厦 把这个放我桌上吗
Can you go to the Hellman Building and put this in my desk?
这是什么
What is it?
没什么 就是我要给别人的文件
It's nothing. It's just, uh, documents I have to give to somebody.
我今天很忙...
I have a really busy day...
我也是 你就帮我个忙吧
So do I. Can you just help me out?
好吧 我回家的时候去一趟
Okay. Yeah, I'll drop it off on my way home.
不 我要你现在就去
No. I need it done, like, now.
你不是吧
Seriously?
抱歉 我语气不好 只是...
I'm sorry. That didn't come out right. I just...
是我在求你帮忙
I'm the one asking you to do me the favor.
我们上♥床♥了
Just because we're sleeping together,
不代表你能拿我当秘书使唤
you do not get to treat me like your secretary.
我是办公室经理
I'm the Office Manager.
太糟了
That's too bad.
如果你是我秘书就更刺♥激♥了
It would be hotter if you were my secretary.
那我就能指使你做事
I could tell you to do things.
随便使唤
Order you around.
某人还来劲了啊
Oh, someone's in a naughty mood, huh?
都快欲♥火♥焚身了
You have no idea.
但我得继续工作了
But I gotta get back to work.
今晚一起吃个饭吧
Dinner, later tonight?
去马塞尔餐厅吗
Marcel's?
当然
Of course.
得去工作啦
Gotta go back to work.
J·埃德加·胡佛
联邦调查局大楼
她说想停止化疗
She says she wants to stop the chemo.
回家
Come home.
她已经受够折磨了
She's had enough.
她如果这么做
She does that,
那我们现在所做的一切...
then everything we're doing...
就全都白费了
it's all for nothing.
我真想告诉她真♥相♥
I wish I could just tell her the truth.
你能劝住她的
You'll figure out what to say.
拜托 你都能说动她嫁给你
Hell, if you could talk her into marrying you,
还有什么你办不到
you can talk her into anything.
-卡莱尔探员 -我挂了
- Agent Carlisle. - I've gotta go.
审查委员会调查结束了
The review board finished their investigation.
然后呢
And?
你没问题
They cleared you.
实际上 他们反而想表彰你
In fact, they're gonna give you a commendation.
欢迎回来工作 邓肯
Welcome back, Duncan.
很高兴能回来 长官
Good to be back, sir.
这里有个新任务要给你
I've got a new assignment for you.
卡莱尔探员 我是斯坦·霍夫曼
Agent Carlisle? Stan Hoffman.
来自特勤局
Secret Service.
霍夫曼探员手下有一个跨机构特别工作小组
Agent Hoffman is leading an Inter-Agency Task Force.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表