剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
If there were a medical solution,
你觉得我会搅进这摊浑水中吗
do you really think I'd be going through all this?
让我看看尼娜的档案
Let me review Nina's files,
也许我能想出一些...
maybe I'll come up with something that...
我跟世界上最好的肿瘤专家都谈过 艾伦
I've talked to the best oncologists in the world, Ellen.
没有别的办法了
There are no other solutions.
我相信你是对的
Look, I'm sure you're right.
但要我站在那个人身边
But if I'm going to be standing over that man,
看着他死在手术台上
watching him die on the operating table,
我心里不能还想着
I can't be wondering if
尼娜是不是能通过别的方法获救
Nina could have been saved some other way.
你说的对
You're right.
去看档案吧 仔仔细细地看
Read the files. Examine everything.
你会得出和我一样的结论的
You'll come to the same conclusion I did.
我今天就把尼娜的病历送到你办公室去
I'll send over Nina's medical records to your office today.
总统先生
Mr. President.
他现在正在出席另一个会议
I'm afraid he was needed in another meeting.
我是泰德·扬科夫斯基 代理幕僚长
Ted Jankowski. Acting Chief of Staff.
很高兴终于有机会见面了
It's nice to finally meet you.
-有什么能为您效劳的 -是有点事情
- Something I can help you with? - Uh, yes, there might be.
首先 对昆廷表示哀悼
First of all, my condolences on Quentin.
我见过他几次 失去他真是很遗憾
I met him a few times. Great loss.
我得跟总统谈谈
I need to speak with the President.
他本该和我商讨一项重要的政策动议
He and I were supposed to discuss a major policy initiative.
-什么动议 -抱歉这是机密
- What initiative? - I'm afraid it's classified.
我很抱歉 但是总统的日程已经排满了
I'm sorry, but the President's schedule is fully booked.
我们可以安排在下周
We can set something up for next week.
这件事有时效性
This matter is time sensitive.
能不能帮我安排个早点的时间
Any chance I can get even a brief meeting
哪怕是短暂会面也行
on schedule sooner than that?
抱歉 这周真的没空
Sorry, it's a busy week.
-艾伦 -我在你妻子的档案中发现件事
- Ellen? - I found something in your wife's files.
1249个人接受测试 没有一人匹配
1,249 people were tested, not one of them was a match.
但有位匿名捐赠者的抗原很相似
But there was one anonymous donor who came close.
有多相似
How close?
28%
28%.
那又怎样 还是做不了移植手术
So? That's not enough for a viable transplant.
我知道 但这个人可能有血缘关系
I know, but this person could be a relative,
甚至可能是她的兄弟姐妹
maybe even a sibling.
也许我们能通过这个人找到更匹配的对象
What I'm saying is, this person could lead us to a better match.
如果有更匹配的人的话 我们早都找到了
If there were a better match, we'd already know.
我是在努力救你的妻子
I'm trying to save your wife.
你需要什么
What do you need?
名字和地址
Name and address.
给我那位捐赠者的代码
Give me the donor number.
柯来塞死之后我什么消息来源都没了
With Creasy gone, I've got no damn access.
你还认为金凯德会在手术之前
You still think Kincaid will go public with OTI
将全信行动公之于众吗
before the surgery?
有可能
Possibly.
-我不知道 -为什么要孤注一掷
- I don't know. - Why roll the dice?
-你什么意思 -全信行动很重要
- What are you saying? - OTI is important.
别给那个混♥蛋♥任何将它夺走的机会
Don't give this bastard a chance to take that away from you.
我们真的要把这个国家的未来
Do we really want to bet the future
押在桑德斯医生身上吗
of this country on Dr. Sanders?
或是邓肯·卡莱尔
Or Duncan Carlisle?
他们试过 却失败了
They tried and failed.
我们凭什么相信这次他们就能成功呢
Why should we believe they'll pull it off this time, hmm?
说得对 但我们还有其他选择吗
Fair enough, but what other options do we have?
要杀总统可没那么容易
It's not that easy to kill the President.
马里兰大学医院
找到了吗
What did you find?
那位匿名捐赠者叫莎莉·惠特克
The name of your mystery donor is Sally Whitaker.
我现在把她的地址发给你
I'm texting you her address now.
好极了 有什么进展我会通知你
Okay, perfect. I'll let you know what I come up with.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我找莎莉·惠特克 她在家吗
I'm looking for Sally Whitaker. Is she in?
她不在家
I'm afraid she's not.
她什么时候回来 我真的有事找她
Do you know when she'll be back? I really need to speak with her.
关于什么
What for?
抱歉 我是莱斯顿血库的工作人员
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm with the Reston Blood Bank.
我打了几次电♥话♥ 但都没人接
I tried calling a few times, but I couldn't get through.
是关于莎莉最近做的一次捐赠
It's about a recent donation Sally made.
我这有份文件
I have the paperwork here somewhere.
我能进去待会儿吗
Do you mind if I come in for a moment?
好的
Okay.
但...你一定是弄错了
But, uh, you must have some kind of a mix-up.
莎莉从没提过任何关于献血的事
Sally never mentioned anything about giving blood.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们的记录显示她的确捐赠过
Our records indicate she did make a donation.
捐给一位名叫尼娜·卡莱尔的病重患者
It was earmarked for a very sick patient, Nina Carlisle?
从没听说这个名字
Never heard of her.
小姐
Miss?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
抱歉 我只是 那张照片...
Sorry, I just, uh, that photo there...
很像我认识的一个人
it just looks like someone I know.
他们
Them.
那是 我妻子的朋友
Yeah, there, uh, friends of my wife.
好吧 抱歉打扰你了
Okay, well, I'm sorry to have bothered you.
能麻烦你给我倒杯水吗
Can I just trouble you for a glass of water?
我开了一天车 就是...
I've been driving in the car all day, I just...
好的
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听说总统明天要去纽约
I understand the President's going to New York tomorrow.
你有完整的行程表吗
You have his full itinerary?
他们刚发给我们
They just issued it to us.
我说的是他的非官方行程
I'm talking about his unofficial itinerary.
非正式会议也列入其中的那份
The one that includes his off-the-record meetings.
会有的
I will.
明天我是他的特遣小组成员
I'm on his detail tomorrow.
明天他至少有一场非正式会议
He'll have at least one off-the-record meeting tomorrow.
我需要所有细节 时间和地点 护卫队
I want exact details. Time and place. Operational security.
一切
Everything.
收到
Copy that.
洛根 还有件事
Logan, one more thing.
我要你联♥系♥一个人
I'm gonna need you to get in touch with somebody.
莎莉 123
亲爱的 我这有顾客呢
Hey, sweetie. I'm with customers,
回头打给你好吗
can I call you right back?
抱歉 我叫艾伦
Sorry, my name's Ellen.
我在街上捡到这部手♥机♥
I found this phone in the street
就打了最后拨出的号♥码
and just called the last number dialed.
太感谢了 这是我丈夫的
Oh, thanks so much, it belongs to my husband.
我只想物归原主
Well, I just want to return it to the owner.
你真是太好了
That's so nice of you.
你看哪里方便 我可以过去拿
I can come get it wherever is convenient.
我正在开车 你在哪里
Uh, well, I'm driving right now, where are you?
北阿灵顿 威尔森大道和第二十大道附近
Uh, North Arlington. Near Wilson Boulevard and 20th.
如果你愿意 我可以顺路捎给你
Well, I can drop it over to you if you like.
反正我半小时以后得到那去
I have to head over there in about a half hour, anyway.
真的吗 太感谢了
Really? You're an angel.
我就在街角的古董店里
I'm in the antique store on the corner.
过会儿见
See you soon.
你好
Yeah?
-雷文给了我这个号♥码 -我听着呢
- Raven gave me your number. - Okay, I'm listening.
我想见面详谈
I'd like to meet in person.
-有份差事给你 -在哪动手
- It's about a job opportunity. - Where's the party?
我们见面再说
I can tell you everything in person.
但是雷文让我告诉你
But Raven said to let you know
这是份高风险高收益的工作
that it'd be a platinum level gig, platinum level pay.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
半小时后米切尔公园见
Meet me in 30 minutes at Mitchell Park.
西南角 我会找到你的 到时候见
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表