剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
She's a fighter.
你把她养育得很好 伯顿
You did a wonderful job raising her, Burton.
我也想担起责任
I would have liked to have been a part of it.
我很高兴她有你
But I'm glad she had you.
她依旧有我 我从没有放弃过她
She still does. I'll never give up on her.
我已经很久没有回忆起这些事了
I just put all of this out of my head for so long.
你 尼娜 金凯德
You, Nina, Kincaid.
现在这些又再涌上心头 如同新伤未愈
Now it's just rushing back, like a fresh wound.
还有他的行为对我们所有人的生活造成的伤害
And the enormity of what he did to all of our lives.
天啊 我真的怒不可遏
God, it just makes me so angry.
但归根结底 我们赢了
But in the end, we won.
他输了 尼娜长大了
We beat him. Nina grew up
完全不知道这些可怕的往事
protected from any knowledge of that terrible past.
你也有了新的人生 有丈夫 有家庭
You forged a new life! You have a husband, a home.
回去吧 凯特
Go back to it, Kate.
别去拨起过去的尘埃
You don't want to stir up any ghosts.
不
No.
我沉默了太久
I kept quiet for too long.
你自己也说过 尼娜是个斗士
You said it yourself. Nina is a fighter.
我想让她知道 我也是个斗士
I wanna show her I'm a fighter too.
过几小时向我汇报情况 洛根
怎么了
What's up?
没事 关于我儿子的
Nothing. It's about my son.
是他爸爸吗
Was that his father?
不是 我和他爸爸不联♥系♥了
No, his father and I don't talk.
-抱歉 -不用
- Sorry. - Don't be.
这也是件好事
It's a good thing.
如果你不想说 就别说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我在墨西哥当卧底时遇见的他
I met him when I was working undercover in Mexico.
没什么好结果
It didn't end well.
所以我不让感情影响工作
That's why I don't let my feelings interfere with business.
你觉得他们把妈妈带去哪了
Where do you think they took Mom?
他们不会伤害她的
They won't hurt her.
他们需要她做手术
They need her for the surgery.
这是怎么回事
What was that all about?
他们为什么需要建筑图纸
Why do they need building plans?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
那你就应该给他
Then you should have just given them to him.
反正不管我们怎么做
It doesn't matter what we do anyway.
都阻止不了他们
We can't stop them.
如果你这么想 那么他们就已经赢了
If you believe that, then they've already won.
摩根 看着我
Morgan, look at me.
他们给了我一枪
They put a bullet in me.
夺取了我的屋子 恐吓我的家人
They took over my house. They terrorized my family.
他们威胁到了我在这个世上所在乎的一切
They threatened everything I care about in this world.
但我并没有被打败
And I'm not defeated.
我也不会让他们打败你
And I'm not going to let them defeat you.
这不是肉搏战
It's not a physical battle.
而是心理战
It's psychological.
只要我们团结一致 齐心协力
So long as we're united, so long as we're together on this,
那我们就永远比他们强大
we're so much stronger than they'll ever be.
他们有多少枪并不重要
It doesn't matter how many guns they have.
这事结束之后
Look, when this whole thing is over,
我不想跟你分开
I don't want to say goodbye to you.
我明白
I understand.
我也有这种感觉
I feel the same way.
如果今天真的发生了什么事
If something does happen today,
我要向你道歉
I'm sorry.
很遗憾我们没机会更多地相处
I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together.
我不明白为什么您去圣西奥多教堂的行程
I just don't see why your trip to St. Theodore's
不能对外公布 总统先生
should be off the record, Mr. President.
这是个很好的公♥关♥故事
It's a great PR story.
到由您曾祖父
A personal prayer visit
建立的教堂进行私人祷告
to a church built by your great-grandfather?
这很容易争取更多基♥督♥教♥徒♥的投票
That's a no-brainer to grab more of the Christian vote.
我一天中百分之九十的时间都在做样子 泰德
I spend 90% of my day on empty gestures, Ted.
每隔一段时间
Every once in a while,
我得做点有实际意义的事
I have to do something that actually has meaning.
我知道我是个罪人
Listen. I know I'm a sinner.
我有很多缺点
I have many flaws.
我也不会为我的大部分缺点而道歉
I make no apologies for most of them.
这就是我的本质
It's simply my nature.
但无论怎样 我还想和上帝和平共处
But I try to make my peace with God, nevertheless.
如果我还有一点点赎罪的可能
And if I'm gonna have even the slimmest hope for redemption,
就不能把这也变成一次作秀
I can't exploit that by turning it into a photo op.
刺杀之后事情进展会很快
Things move fast after an assassination.
你还记得里根遇刺后的混乱吗
You recall the chaos when Reagan was shot?
那是不成功的刺杀
And that was unsuccessful.
首先 你完全确定
First priority, are we absolutely certain that
没有线索会牵扯到我们以及合伙人吗
nothing can be traced back to us or our partners?
没有直接的金钱往来
There's no direct money trail.
我们使用的团队都是专业人士
The team we have in place are professionals.
-一结束他们就会消失 -然后呢
- They'll disappear the minute it's over. - And then?
国安局的截获情报会泄露给媒体
NSA intercepts will be leaked
暗指国外恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
to the press implicating a foreign terrorist cell.
金钱转账会指向
Money transfers will point to the
某个中东国家
involvement of a certain Middle Eastern country.
然后流言就会四起
And the rumor mill will take it from there.
我的姐姐永远也不会知道真♥相♥
And my sister will never know the truth.
她也从来没关心过
Not that she's ever been interested in it.
你什么时候处理那个联调局探员以及他的队伍
When will you move on the FBI agent and his team?
行动一成功就动手
As soon as the operation is confirmed.
威尔森 追踪一下
Wilson. Get a GPS trace up on the
卡莱尔用来和洛根联♥系♥的手♥机♥
phone Carlisle was using to communicate with Logan.
你现在开始监视他的位置
I want you to start monitoring his position.
以及他队员的位置
The rest of his team, too.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
国外恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击这一步不错
The foreign terrorist cell is a nice touch.
这对副总理那边的事很有利
It will set things up perfectly with the vice president.
-你什么时候跟他谈 -我现在就去
- When are you speaking with him? - I'm on my way now.
我们要讨论他总统竞选的
We're going to discuss potential
潜在竞选伙伴
running mates for his presidential campaign.
你有信心让他听你的吗
Are you confident you have his ear?
百分之百
100%.
等我们谈完 你将是他的头号♥争取对象
When I'm finished, you will be at the top of his list.
艾伦
Ellen!
你要的我都给你拿来了
I think I got everything you asked for.
-还需要我做点别的吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Is there anything else I can do? - No, thank you.
我真的很羡慕你
You know, I really admire you.
真的
I do.
你一直在他身边支持他
The way you're standing by him.
我之所以和布莱恩在一起
The only reason I got involved
只是因为他对事情的描述
with Brian is just the way he described things.
你们两人之间的事
The way, the way things were between you two.
我们两人之间的事
The way things were between us?
他跟我说你们的婚姻就是个谎言
He told me that your marriage was a lie.
但很显然并不是这样
But clearly that's not the case.
你知道了我们两个的事之后
The fact that you're doing all of this for him,
还这么帮他
even after finding out about us, I,
我很羡慕 也非常非常抱歉 艾伦
I admire it and I'm so, so sorry, Ellen.
-真的很对不起 -谢谢你 萨曼莎
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you, Samantha.
谢谢你
Thank you.
长官 我无法追踪卡莱尔探员的手♥机♥
Sir, I can't track Agent Carlisle's phone.
那个女人的手♥机♥呢
Did you try the girl?
就是那个洛根在邓肯团队里
The one Logan has working for us
为我们安插的内线
in Duncan's group?
也找不到她
Can't reach her.
他们的一次性手♥机♥都没有发出任何信♥号♥♥
And there's nothing emanating from their burner phones.
他们把电池卸了
They removed their batteries.
调出卫星图像
Start pulling up satellite imagery
进行面部识别
and running it through facial recognition.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表