剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
Cell phones. In the bag there.
荷官 你起来
Dealer. Up. Stand up.
拿上那袋子
Grab that bag.
快点
Hurry up.
谁要是敢跟踪我 我就杀了这个贱♥人♥
Anyone tries to follow me, I'll kill this bitch.
走
Go.
给你
Here.
我去把手♥机♥扔了
I'll ditch the phones.
你还想往哪儿跑
Where do you think you're going?
冷静点 别激动
Calm down. Take it easy now.
把钱交出来
Hand over that money.
快点 别傻站在那儿 我们得走了
Come on, don't stand there, we gotta go.
天啊
Jeez.
子弹上膛了吗
Is it loaded?
是的
Yeah.
我们该什么时候...我得找出最佳时机
When should we... I really need to figure out the best time.
得确保孩子们不在旁边
We gotta make sure the kids aren't around.
他们经历的已经够多了
They've had enough to deal with already.
你们家里好多悄悄话啊
So many secret conversations around here.
-你还好吗 -是的 我只是
- You okay? - Yeah, just, uh...
准备去躺一会儿
just gonna lie down for a bit.
他还好吗 好像有点不在状态
Is he okay? He seems kind of off.
他没事 他只是
Oh, he's fine, he's just...
我们压力都有点大
we're both a little under pressure.
工作 孩子 之类的
Work. Kids. Blah.
看来在外面的真实世界里
I guess out here in the real world,
这些事让人很有压力
that kind of stuff is stressful.
跟医院里完全是两个世界
It's such a different world from when I was inside.
在巴尔的摩的时候
Back in Baltimore.
劳伦 我无法想像你都经历了什么
Oh, Lauren, I can't even imagine what you went through.
那里还好吧
Was it okay?
还行
Yeah.
也不算好 毕竟那是精神病院
And no, I mean, it's still a psychiatric hospital.
但并不是说它对我没帮助
I'm not saying it wasn't helpful.
你选对地方了
You picked the right place.
好消息是我遇到了一个好医生
The good news is I found a great doctor.
我觉得自己心态更平和
I feel so much more balanced
也更热爱生活了
and engaged.
我在那儿只待了几个星期
And I know it's only been a few weeks,
但我感觉比前几年好多了
but I feel better than I have in years.
可能是我的最佳状态
Yeah. Maybe ever.
谁知道呢 或许有一天
And who knows, maybe one of these days
我的生活会步上正轨
I'll get my life together.
就像你这样
Like you.
是啊
Right.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的生活并不完美
Well, my life's not perfect.
非常糟糕 相信我
No, far from it. Trust me. It's, uh...
怎么了
What?
说吧 我是你妹妹啊
Come on, it's me you're talking to.
布莱恩有外遇了
Brian's having an affair.
什么
What?
是的 我几天前才发现
Yeah, I found out a few days ago.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你
Are you...
你还好吗
are you okay?
是的 我们会熬过去的
Yeah, I mean, we'll get through it. We just...
我们只是需要点时间来缓和我们之间的关系
we need some time to work on us, you know?
所以我给你订了酒店房♥间
Which is why I booked you a hotel.
但是你想在那儿住多久都行
But you stay as long as you want.
没事 我明白
No, I understand.
我今晚就走
I'll get out of your hair tonight.
看看你 你得用纸巾擦一下
Oh, look at you. You need a tissue.
天啊 我也得擦一擦
Oh, God, so do I.
劳伦 等等
Lauren, wait.
艾伦 你在包里放把枪是要干什么
Ellen, what the hell are you doing with a gun in your purse?
是啊 艾伦 你在包里放把枪是要干什么
Yes, Ellen, what the hell are you doing with a gun in your purse?
把枪放在地上 劳伦
Put it on the ground now, Lauren.
淡定 我又不是...
Relax, I'm not some...
马上把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the floor. Now.
坐下
Sit down!
不准动
Don't move!
快点
Now!
你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
艾伦
Ellen!
求你了 别伤害她 这事跟她没关系
Please. Please don't hurt her. This has nothing to do with her!
-跟我走 -去哪儿
- Let's go. - Where are we going?
-外面 -干什么
- Outside. - What for?
你不是想玩枪吗 我来教教你
You want to play with guns? I'm gonna give you a lesson.
-求你把枪拿走 -拿着枪
- Please put the gun away. - Take the gun.
拿着
Take it!
开枪打那棵树 也就十英尺远
Put a bullet in that tree. It's, what, 10 feet away?
瞄准 然后开枪
Just aim and shoot.
快点 艾伦
Do it, Ellen.
打那棵树 没人能听见
Shoot the tree. No one will hear a thing.
再来
Again.
再开一枪
Try again.
我
I...
持枪却不会射击的人 只有死路一条
People who pull guns, but don't know how to shoot, wind up dead.
我不想杀你 艾伦 你心里清楚
I don't want to kill you, Ellen. You know that.
但这并不代表我不会杀你
But that doesn't mean I won't.
知道了 我们能先进去吗
Okay, but can we please just go back inside?
我真的很担心劳伦
I'm really worried about Lauren.
-我也是 -求你了 不要伤害她
- Me too. - Oh, please don't hurt her.
-我们别无选择 -你这话什么意思
- We don't have a choice. - What are you saying?
我们得即刻把她处理掉
We're going to get rid of her. Now.
但要按照我的方式来
But we're going to do it my way.
不 不要
No, no, no.
不要 求你了 不要伤害她
No, no, please don't hurt her.
我的眼睛还蒙着呢
Hey, my blindfold.
一个字都不许提 明白吗
Keep your mouth shut. You hear me?
怎么回事 你衬衣上怎么有血迹
What the hell happened? Why is there blood on your shirt?
第一 什么事都没有
One, nothing happened.
第二 我的衬衣上没有血迹
Two, I don't have blood on my shirt.
第三 如果你说出去 我会杀了你
Three, if you say anything about this, I will kill you.
兰德尔·布朗
Randall Brown,
华盛顿特区公设辩护人办公室的
DC Public Defender's Office.
我有位在监狱的委托人
I have a client in jail
可能知道总统护士的情况
who may know something about the President's nurse.
就是据称畏罪自杀的那个护士
The one who allegedly committed suicide.
我来处理吧 艾米
I'll handle this, Amy.
你负责调查这件案子吗
Are you in charge of this investigation?
请跟我到这边来
Would you like to follow me, please?
我留了很多次言 但是没人给我回电♥话♥
I've left a number of messages. No one has returned my calls.
处理此类案件时
In cases like this,
我们会收到很多毫无价值的证词
we get a lot of frivolous testimony.
狱友想用这种事谈条件
Inmates looking for deals.
不幸的是 大部分信息都是假的
Sadly, most of that information is not credible.
-这边请 -我保证我的客户说的都是真的
- Please? - Well, my client is. I assure you.
洛根 需要我帮忙吗
Logan, do you need me?
-不用 我会汇报消息的真假 -好
- No, I got it. I'll let you know if it's real. - Okay.
她绝不会原谅我们的
She's never gonna forgive us.
我们这是在救她的命 杰克
We're saving her life, Jake.
总有一天她会感谢我们的
One day she'll thank us.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我帮桑德琳弄到钱了
I got Sandrine her money.
什么 怎么弄的
What? How?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我告诉过你 我会处理的
I told you I'd take care of it.
干得好
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表