剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
And I didn't get to tell her.
她知道 她心里清楚
She knew. She knew.
你今晚回家的时候
When you go home tonight,
好好拥抱一下你的家人
give your family a big hug.
别急着装牙刷 先坐一下
Before you pack your toothbrush, why don't you sit down?
-别这样 -怎么了
- Don't. - What?
别用你谈判的腔调
Don't use your negotiator voice.
我哪有这种腔调
I don't have a voice.
我了解你 邓肯
I know you, Duncan.
你遇到问题 就必须去解决
When you face a problem, you have to solve it...
你总能找到解决方法 但这次不一样
You always find a way to win. And this one's different.
这次快把你逼疯了
It's making you crazy.
一想到会失去你 我才会发疯
What's making me crazy is the idea of losing you.
有些事情我们无法掌控
Some things are just beyond our control.
天无绝人之路
There are other ways.
我们还有其它选择
Other choices we can make.
我们可以采用其它治疗方案
We can pursue other types of treatments.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我找到了一个可以帮我们的人
I think I found somebody who can help.
一位专攻实验性疗法的医生
A doctor who specializes in experimental therapies.
为什么现在才跟我说
Why are you just telling me about this now?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
合法吗
Is it legal?
不 别这么做
No, don't do it.
别把我们的全部积蓄花在
Do not spend every penny we have
寻找不切实际的灵丹妙药上
chasing some fantasy cure.
不是不切实际的
It's not a fantasy.
虽然有很大风险 但是...
It's dangerous and it's risky, but it's...
这是一个机会
It's a chance.
我们唯一的机会
Our only chance.
可是如果你现在离开 停止化疗
But if you leave now, if you stop the chemo,
治疗就不管用了
the treatment won't work.
虽然我的要求有点无理
What I'm... what I'm asking isn't fair,
但我还是要说 为了我
but I'm asking anyway. For me.
也为了索伊
For Sawyer.
求你了
Please.
求你不要放弃
Please, don't give up.
哥们 着什么急啊
What's the rush, boss?
长曲棍球练习四点才开始
Lacrosse practice isn't till 4:00.
上课前我要去健会儿身
I'm gonna work out before practice.
得发泄一下我的怨气
Gotta get my frustration out somewhere.
只要你妻子合作 大家都相安无事
As long as your wife cooperates, everything is gonna be fine.
你真的信吗
You really believe that?
你叫什么
What's your name?
说吧 伙计
C'mon, man.
咱俩同住一个屋檐下
We're locked up in the same house.
我总得称呼你吧
I gotta call you something.
你可以叫我...
You know what? You can call me...
妈妈和爸爸在哪 他们现在应该到了
Where are Mom and Dad? They should be here by now.
他们会来的
They'll come.
要是不来呢 接下来怎么办
And what if they don't? What happens then?
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道 杰克
- What do we do? - I don't know, Jake. Okay?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我也很害怕
I am scared, too.
妈妈说他们会来的
Mom said they'd come.
再耐心等等
Let's give her some time.
巴士2点45分才开
The bus doesn't leave till 2:45.
马里兰大学医院
医学院
说话
Go ahead.
艾伦要逃跑
Ellen is making a run for it.
-确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Positive.
她正驾车以70英里的时速在29号♥公路上飞驰
She's flying down 29 at about 70 miles an hour.
该死
Damn it.
快把她拦下来
Clamp it down. Now!
-我想听好消息 -我追上她了
- I'm missing good news. - I got her.
刚驶过福尔斯彻奇 正驶向694号♥公路
Passing Falls Church headed towards 694.
我马上和你会合
I'm on my way to you.
看到布莱恩和孩子们的定位了吗
You got Brian and the kids on GPS?
搜索中
还没 系统还在搜索
Not yet. Still looking.
-能把她逼下马路吗 -那样会引人注意
- Can you get her off the road? - Not without drawing eyeballs.
找准时机 拦下她
Grab her the second you have an opportunity.
明白
Got it.
-孩子们在哪儿 -在校门口呢
- Where are the kids? - In front of the school.
之前有炸♥弹♥威胁
There was a bomb threat.
你能看见他们吗
Do you have a visual?
-看不到 但是... -你看得到他们吗
- No, but... - Do you see them?
我每五分钟都会定位一次他们的芯片
I ping their chips every five minutes.
惠兰高中
他们在这儿
They're here.
-去核实一下 -出什么事了
- Get a confirmation. - What's going on?
马上找到他们
Find them now.
走了 快进去吧 伙计们
Let's go, guys. Come on, guys.
回去上课了
Back to class.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是桑德斯医生的同事 来接杰克和摩根
I work for Dr. Sanders. I'm picking up Jake and Morgan.
我听说了炸♥弹♥的事 您见到他们了吗
I heard about the bomb threat. Have you seen them?
没有
No.
多谢
Thanks.
摩根
Morgan.
杰克
Jake.
我是拆弹小组的 现在需要检查你们的包
I'm with the bomb squad, I need to check something...
-喂 -出什么事了 布莱恩呢
- Hello. - What the hell happened? Where's Brian?
我不知道 他偷袭了我
I don't know. He jumped me.
搜索中
我这里的信♥号♥♥太差了
My reception sucks.
马上定位布莱恩的芯片
Find Brian's GPS chip
然后向我报告他的位置
and tell me where the hell he is now.
好
Okay.
不是她 是布莱恩
It's not her. It's Brian.
你妻子在哪 布莱恩
Where's your wife, Brian?
她逃了
Gone.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
天啊
Oh, God.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
抱歉 我是来替布莱恩送东西的
Sorry, I was just dropping something off for Brian.
应该就是给你的吧
I guess it's for you.
你和布莱恩要出去旅行吗
Are you and Brian going on a trip?
把信封给我就好 萨曼莎
Just give me the envelope, Samantha.
蒙特利尔见
我们同舟共济
我爱你
布莱恩
我并不是想偷♥窥♥
I didn't mean to pry.
我只是想知道 布莱恩什么时候能回来工作
I was just wondering when Brian was gonna be back in the office.
我也不知道 我得走了
I don't know. I gotta go.
能告诉我原因吗
Can you tell me why?
为什么你们全家一起去蒙特利尔
As to why you guys are all going to Montreal?
那些钱和护照 布莱恩之前只字未提
The money and the passports, Brian didn't mention it.
因为那与你无关
That's because it's none of your business.
我知道你们俩的事 萨曼莎
I know about the two of you, Samantha.
他全告诉我了
He told me.
乘客们请注意
Your attention, please.
乘坐8921大巴前往蒙特利尔的乘客可以上车了
Bus 8921 to Montreal is now boarding.
我是布莱恩 请留言
This is Brian, please leave a message.
我已经到达目的地了
I am where I'm supposed to be.
孩子们也到了 所以...
And the kids are, too. So, it all...
我们成功了
it worked out.
你做到了 多亏了你
You... you pulled it off. Thank you.
我...
I just, uh...
我希望你那边一切顺利
I just hope that you're okay.
布莱恩
请求视频电♥话♥
我警告过你 不要考验我
I told you not to test me.
布莱恩呢
Where is Brian?
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表