剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
She's still my daughter.
我有权知道
I had a right to know.
所以你才来这儿吗 凯特
Is that why you're here, Kate?
我来是因为我想把我的故事讲出来
I'm here because I want to tell my story.
我要暴露金凯德的丑事
I want to expose Kincaid.
纽约一切准备就绪了吗
Things in place in New York?
我刚跟团队负责人联♥系♥过
I just spoke to the team leader.
他们昨晚抵达的 现在正在集结
They landed last night. They're assembling now.
-一切准备就绪 -好 很好
- Everything's a go. - Good. Good.
那个姑娘呢 她接受你的提议了吗
What about the girl? She accept your offer?
她入伙了
She's in.
好 全天跟她保持联♥系♥
Okay. Stay in contact with her throughout the day.
纽约的事一完 我们就得准备好处理
The minute we're done in New York, we need to be ready to move
邓肯和他的队伍
on Duncan and his team.
-明白 -得先除掉邓肯
- I understand. - Duncan needs to go first.
再除掉其他人
Then the others.
桑德斯一家怎么办
What about the Sanders family?
伪装成谋杀再自杀
Make it a murder-suicide.
武器放在父亲的手里
A weapon will be left in the father's hand,
再写张纸条 哀叹他的财政和婚姻问题
with a note, bemoaning his financial issues and marital problems.
杀害平民不是什么开心事
It's never pleasant taking out innocent civilians,
但我们别无选择
but we don't have a choice.
换做我是他们 肯定会找准视角
If I were them, I would be looking for some observation.
附近只有几栋建筑物
Only a few structures in the vicinity
可以提供瞄准那条街道的制高点
have the heightened position to give you an angle on that alley.
狙击小队肯定会
The sniper team will be
寻找通往大路的快速出口
looking for a quick exit to a major thoroughfare.
只有三栋建筑物符合条件
I only see three buildings that fit the bill.
-一 二 三 -对
- One. Two. Three. - Yeah.
-他们会用哪栋 -还不清楚
- Which one will they use? - Don't know yet,
但是狙击手需要好的观测员
but a sniper's only as good as his spotter,
而观测员需要找到自己的有利位置
and a spotter is only as good as his vantage point.
我们需要更多信息
We need more information.
我们没时间
We don't have enough time to
去三栋高楼里做内部侦查
do an internal recon in three high-rise buildings.
你说得对
You're right.
我们需要每栋大楼
We need the blueprints for
标注详细的建造图纸
each building with complete specifications.
这个要怎么弄到手
How are we gonna get those?
那位医生走后 我开始觉得
After that doctor left, I started thinking
我保守的所有秘密
about all those secrets I kept,
保守得太久了
for so long.
我觉得很愤怒
I got angry.
我把一切都告诉了我丈夫
I've told my husband everything.
凯特 我们说好了的
Kate, we had a deal.
你这些年过得很艰辛
And I can only imagine how difficult
-我可以想象... -是几十年
- these past years... - Decades!
几十年来你都过得很艰难
Decades have been for you,
但是金凯德是个危险的人
but Kincaid's a dangerous man.
这个不用我说你也知道
I don't need to tell you that.
他比35年前更有权有势了
He's a lot more powerful than he was 35 years ago.
我愿意冒险一试
I'll take my chances.
我现在可以自己做出决定了
I think I'm old enough to make that decision for myself.
那尼娜怎么办
What about for Nina?
她也会有危险的
She's at risk as well.
尼娜是白血病晚期了
Nina has terminal leukemia.
那位医生说过
According to that doctor,
没有找到合适的骨髓给她 对吗
there's no match for her bone marrow, right?
我想让我女儿死前知道真♥相♥
I want my daughter to know the truth before she dies.
我们还没放弃她
We haven't given up.
我需要你帮忙
I need something from you.
我想要纽约市内三栋建筑的建造图
I want schematics on three buildings in New York.
建造图 要这个干什么
Schematics? What for?
你们公♥司♥可以进入
Your firm has a password for the
大多数主要城市的物业数据库 对吗
property clerk's database in most major cities, correct?
对 但我也不是随时可以随便进入的
Yeah, they do, but I can't access them whenever I want.
-没那么简单 -你要建造图干什么
- It's not that simple. - Why do you need the specs?
这对我们来说都很重要
It's important to all of us.
抱歉 有很多规章制度
Well, I'm sorry. There are a lot of regulations.
隐私权 安全限制等等
Privacy, security restrictions.
我帮不了你
Can't help you.
不能帮 还是不想帮
Can't? Or won't?
两者都有
Both.
你还是不吸取教训 布莱恩
You still haven't learned anything, Brian.
起来 走
On your feet. Let's go.
-妈 -妈
- Mom! - Mom!
你要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
妈
Mom!
有什么话要跟我说吗
You wanted to tell me something?
我应该可以帮你拿到建造图纸
I think I can get the schematics you need.
-好 -但我想知道
- Good. - But I want to know.
你的目的何在 我知道今天总统在纽约
What's it for? I know the president is in New York today.
你要 杀了他吗
What are...are you gonna kill him?
不 我要救他
No. I'm gonna save him.
但我需要那些建造图 艾伦 要快
But I need those specs, Ellen. Soon.
给你
Here.
如果我在纽约失败了 艾伦
If I fail in New York, Ellen,
如果你听到消息说总统遇害身亡
if you hear that the president has been killed,
那你就得上楼 把你的家人放出来
then you need to go upstairs, free your family,
然后尽快离开这里
and get the hell out of here. Fast.
-你明白我的话吗 -明白
- Do you understand what I'm telling you? - Yes.
我知道你从没相信过我 但是
I know you'll never believe me, but
我真心希望没把你牵扯进这件事
I wish you never had to be involved.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for coming.
没想到你会打电♥话♥给我
I was really surprised that you called me.
我还以为你们都在蒙特利尔了呢
I thought you guys were in Montreal?
布莱恩怎么还没回来上班
Why isn't Brian back at the office?
我找你就是因为这个 布莱恩
Well, that's why I'm here. Brian...
-有点财务上的麻烦 -什么意思
- got himself into some financial trouble. - I don't understand.
公♥司♥举债经营 欠了一屁♥股♥债
Well, the company is heavily leveraged. Deeply, deeply in debt.
大概半年前
Then about six months ago,
他从别人那里借了一大笔钱
he borrowed a large sum of money from some people.
坏人 所以他还不出钱时
The wrong people. And then when he couldn't pay them back
他们就威胁要伤害我们一家人
they, uh, they threatened to hurt our family.
-什么 -这也是那天他让你送护照的原因
- What? - That's why he dropped the passports off that day.
我们想赶紧逃到国外
We thought we had to get out of the country in a hurry.
为什么布莱恩什么都没跟我说
Why didn't Brian say anything to me?
他应该是不想让你趟这滩浑水吧
Well, I don't think he wanted to get you involved.
他现在不在市里 但他真的需要你的帮助
He's out of town right now, but he really needs your help.
我们都需要你的帮助
We need your help.
过去的事 我不怪你
I don't blame you for anything that happened.
现在我只想保护我的家人
All I care about right now is protecting my family.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why don't you go to the police?
那样情况只会更糟
That would make it even worse.
那些人真的很危险
I mean, these people are really dangerous.
-他们会伤害我们的孩子 -也是
- They would hurt our kids. - Right.
你想让我怎么帮你
Well, what do you need from me?
你们公♥司♥的访问码
Your company access code.
我们需要纽约市内三栋建筑的建造图
We need the schematics for three buildings in New York.
跟他们做交易
For the business deal,
帮布莱恩摆脱他的烂摊子
just to help Brian dig himself out of this mess.
这是尼娜六岁的生日派对
This is Nina's sixth birthday party.
为什么她旁边的男孩
And why does the boy standing
满脸糖霜
next to her have frosting all over his face?
那是艾利克斯 他住在楼下 有点霸道
Oh, that's Alex. He lived two doors down. Bit of a bully.
艾利克斯不该去抢尼娜的纸杯蛋糕
Alex made the mistake of trying to take Nina's cupcake,
她猛地按到了他脸上
and she shoved it in his face.
这么说尼娜是个坚强的姑娘
So Nina was a tough one?
她现在也是
She still is.
医生说她本来几个月前就该死了
According to the doctors, she should have been dead months ago.
她是个斗士
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表