剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
你什么时候跟他谈
When are you speaking with him?
我现在就去
I'm on my way now.
我们要讨论他总统竞选的
We're going to discuss potential
潜在竞选伙伴
running mates for his presidential campaign.
等我们谈完 你将是他的头号♥争取对象
When I'm finished, you will be at the top of his list.
所以你已经决定
So you've made up your mind
等金凯德第二任期届满就参加竞选吗
to run when Kincaid's second term is up?
关键是 你有兴趣参加竞选吗
The only question is, are you interested in running?
我想跟你做个交易
I have a business proposition for you.
我希望能有朋友安插在邓肯团队里
I need a spy inside Duncan's operation.
那个姑娘呢 她接受你的提议了吗
What about the girl? She accept your offer?
她入伙了
She's in.
总统今天会到纽约
The President is gonna be in New York today.
另外一队人马已经就位
Another team is being assembled.
长官 我追踪到邓肯·卡莱尔15分钟前
Sir, I've got a hit on Duncan Carlisle in New York.
在纽约
15 minutes ago.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他打算破坏整个行动
He's trying to sabotage this whole thing.
目标清除
Targets are down.
收到
Copy that.
真不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you did it.
你帮我度过了难关 艾伦
You came through for me, Ellen.
没有你
Without you,
我不知道今天会发生什么
I don't know what would have happened today.
别动
Don't move!
想找我不用这么麻烦 洛根
There's easier ways to get in touch with me, Logan.
打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 发邮件都行
Phone call, text, send me an e-mail.
我们知道你在纽约做了什么
We know what you did in New York.
有人很不高兴
People are very upset.
我也不高兴 现在要怎样
I'm upset too, now what?
我说了不算
Not my call.
卡莱尔探员
Agent Carlisle.
我们还没正式见过
We've never officially met.
我是托马斯·布莱尔
Thomas Blair.
我知道你和你的人在纽约的所为
I'm aware of what you and your team did in New York.
我也知道你们想干什么
And I'm aware of what you and your team tried to do.
你不该插手
Should've stayed out of it.
如果你得手了 就不需要我了
If you had succeeded, that would've made me expendable,
我们都知道那会是什么下场
and we both know where that leads.
你很聪明
You're smart.
你最好的机会还是在我身上
I'm also your best chance at getting this thing done.
我们接着合作
We could still work together.
你已经失败一次了
You already failed once.
我凭什么相信这次你能成功
Why should I believe you'll succeed this time?
首先 我刚除掉了
Well, for starters, I just took out
你最好的阻击队
your crackerjack sniper team.
你有信心桑德斯医生会帮助我们吗
And you're confident Dr. Sanders will come through for us?
我确定
I'm positive.
那你有信心做好你那边的工作吗
And you're confident you'll hold up your end of the bargain?
桑德斯医生
Dr. Sanders will need
手术室里需要一些帮手
a certain amount of help in the operating room.
关于这个我们要商量一下
We need to talk about that.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
出了一个问题
A problem has come up.
我们需要你帮忙解决
We need your help solving it.
关于昨晚
Eh... About last night...
是啊
Right.
现在一切都这么混乱
I mean, everything's been so confusing and...
局势很紧张
heightened.
我知道我应该有什么感觉
I know what I'm supposed to feel.
我应该恨你
I'm supposed to hate you.
但是
But, uh...
我不恨
I don't.
听你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that.
艾伦 不能这样 我们现在要集中精力
Ellen, we can't. We need to focus right now
做正事
on what really matters,
救我们的家人
saving our families.
我们这样做是对的
We're doing the right thing.
我得出去一下 刚刚接到一个警探的话
I gotta head out. I just got a call from a detective.
为什么
About?
豪车司机的命案
The murder of that limo driver.
其中一个办案的警探
One of the detectives working on the case
想和我谈一下杰克的证词
wants to talk to me about Jake's testimony.
你打的你哪个号♥码
What number did he call you on?
工作电♥话♥ 我秘书让我给他回电♥话♥ 这儿
My work number. Called my secretary and she told me to call. Here.
自己看吧
Check it yourself.
按重拨
Press redial.
你真的想让特区警方敲门
Do you really want the DC police knocking on the door,
上门找我吗
asking where the hell I am?
阿切尔送你去
Archer will give you a ride.
伯顿
Burton, hey.
我需要你帮我查件事
I need you to check something out.
马上
Right away!
我要找霍尔警探
I'd like to talk to Detective Hall.
-预约了吗 -没有
- Is he expecting you? - No.
找他干什么
What's it about?
我更希望直接和他谈
I'd rather talk to him directly.
他上庭了 应该马上就回来
He's in court right now, he should be back pretty soon.
-好 我可以等 -跟我来
- Okay, I'll wait. - Follow me.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we had a deal!
的确是 现在也有效
We did, we still do.
我为表诚意给了你一万块
I gave you $10,000 as a gesture of good faith
你却耍了我们
and you screwed us.
我说如果邓肯做了出格的事
I told you I needed to know where Duncan was,
我要知道他在哪里
if he did anything out of the ordinary.
他去了纽约 还干掉了我一队杀手
The man went to New York and took out a team of assassins!
你不仅没有提醒我们 还完全联♥系♥不上
Not only did you fail to warn us, you went completely off line.
邓肯命令我关掉手♥机♥
Listen! Duncan ordered me to shut off my phone.
然后他让我和另一个家伙
Then he had me and another guy
在车里监视了一整天
parked on a stake-out all day.
如果我打给你 我的身份就暴露了
If I tried to call you, my cover would've been exposed.
-你是说你完全不知道他要做什么 -对
- You're saying you had no idea what he was up to? - No.
一点都不知道 我发誓
Not a clue, I swear.
我再给你一次机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
去保住自己的小命
To save your ass
然后和你儿子在加拿大幸福地生活下去
and live happily ever after with your son in Canada.
我需要做什么
What do I have to do?
这次行动结束后
When this operation is over,
我们要处理一些遗留问题
we're going to eliminate a few loose ends.
-一些 -三个
- A few? - Three.
邓肯 阿切尔 克雷默
Duncan, Archer and Kramer.
当然前提是你加入我们
Assuming you're on board, of course.
不然 数字就是四
Otherwise, the number would be four.
我加入
I'm on board.
你的律师来了
Hey. Your lawyer's here.
你好啊 布莱恩
Hello, Brian.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
我来帮你
I'm here to help.
这里是警局 等下那位警探来了
This is a police station. When that detective comes in here,
我会把所有的事都说出来 你阻止不了我的
I'm gonna tell him everything! You can't stop me!
说得对 但我希望
You're right, but hopefully
我能让你明白 你在做傻事
I can convince you you're making a mistake.
是吗
I doubt it.
帕蒂·赫斯特 她当年被劫持
Patty Hearst, she was taken hostage,
锁在衣橱里
locked in a closet,
在受虐几个月之后 她的绑♥架♥者抢了银行
and after months of abuse, her captors robbed a bank.
有录像显示是帕蒂·赫斯特帮了劫匪
Patty Hearst was caught, on tape, helping them.
她因抢银行收到审判
She was tried for bank robbery, and in spite of the fact that
尽管她当初是被绑♥架♥的 但最终还是被定了罪
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表