剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
不如修改一下祝酒词怎么样
How 'bout I amend the toast?
好吧
Okay.
敬自♥由♥
To freedom.
敬自♥由♥
To freedom.
那么...
So...
你从什么时候开始会发这么长的短♥信♥了
Since when do you write such long text messages?
你今晚给我发的短♥信♥读起来完全不像你
The ones you sent me tonight didn't sound anything like you.
有几条都多于两个字
Some of them were even longer than two whole words.
我只是... 想多些情趣
Oh, I was just, you know... just trying to have a little fun.
那最后一条呢 也只是情趣吗
How 'bout that last one, was that just fun?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
当然
Of course I do.
真的吗
Are you sure?
你确定你不仅仅是想要安抚我
Are you sure you're not just trying to calm me down?
因为我之前很生气 你没来我很生气
'Cause I was annoyed... I was annoyed when you didn't show up.
甚至都没打电♥话♥ 我觉得你...
You didn't even call, you know, I don't like feeling...
对不起 都是家里的事...
I'm sorry. It's just family stuff...
家事难判啊
It's not easy.
我知道 我也不好受
I know. It's not easy for me either,
跟一个已婚男人约会
dating a married man??
你真的你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的 我很好 只是被太多事困扰
Yeah. I'm fine. I've just got a lot on my mind.
家里的事很复杂
Stuff at home is very complicated.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不能说
I can't talk about it.
所以说 是你妻子的事
So, it's about your wife?
是的
Yeah.
或许你应该跟她坦白
Maybe you need to just be honest with her
告诉她你不再爱她了
and tell her you don't love her anymore.
但我依然爱她
But I do.
要吃吗
Want some?
挺好吃的 大米做的 还有点咸
They're good. They're made out of rice, they're kind of salty.
我爸爸在哪儿
Where's my father?
告诉你朋友那是个蠢主意
Tell your friend it's a stupid idea.
不该从他老爸的信♥用♥卡♥上预支现金
Getting a cash advance off his dad's credit card.
我们需要一千二百美金 就明天早上
We need 1,200 bucks. By tomorrow.
那个叫尼克的家伙 我们卖♥♥了他的大♥麻♥
This guy Nico... we sold his weed,
但一直没付给他钱
but never paid him
因为我爸发现了我们的钱
because my father found all the money.
或许你可以帮我
Maybe you could help me out?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, Ace.
别这样 差不多二十秒就好了
Come on, it'll take like 20 seconds.
我爸很可能把钱藏在浴室里
My dad probably hid the cash in his bathroom.
-你只要 -不关我的事
- You could just... - Not my problem.
你为什么不直接杀了总统
Why didn't you just kill the President?
我做了我认为正确的事
I... I did what I thought was best.
如果我杀了总统 你...
If I'd killed the President, you would...
永远都不会原谅我的
never forgive me.
我也不会原谅我自己
And I wouldn't forgive myself,
因为那样我就成了杀人犯
because I would be a murderer.
我想过
I thought about...
我希望你怎么做
what I would want you to do.
屈服
Give in
还是反抗
or fight back.
当你也为人母的时候
Someday when you're a parent
你就会明白我的意思的
you'll understand what I'm talking about.
妈妈
Mom...
我们会怎么样
what's gonna happen to us?
我会找到脱身的办法的 我向你保证
I am gonna find a way out of this. I promise you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
你在干什么 克雷默
What the hell are you doing, Kramer?
找阿司匹林 我头疼
Looking for aspirin. I got a headache.
桑德斯 布莱恩
羟考酮
每四小时服用一片
你又开始吸毒了吗
Are you using again?
我说了 我只是头疼
Like I said, I got a headache.
我信任你 别让我后悔
I've put my faith in you. Don't make me regret it.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
你在玩欲擒故纵吗
Are you playing hard to get?
我只是没什么兴致
I'm not in the mood.
包在我身上吧
Well, I can fix that.
你的背上怎么了
Hey, what happened to your back?
我去了一颗痣
I had a mole removed.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
下个月在迈阿密有场房♥地♥产♥会议
There's a real estate conference in Miami next month.
我想我们可以一起去
I was thinking maybe we could go.
-是吗 -对啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
我们都约会了两个月了
You know, we've been seeing each other for two months,
还从没享受过两人周末呢
we've never spent a weekend together.
好啊 听起来不错 挺好的
Okay, yeah. That sounds good. Sounds nice.
我得走了
Gotta go.
这边搞定了 还需要我办别的事吗
All done here. Need me to take care of anything else?
我一小时后回他们家 我们在那见
I'll be back at the house in an hour. I'll meet you there.
我爱你
I love you.
半年前
昆廷·柯来塞 白宫办公室主任
Quentin Creasy, White House Chief of Staff.
这位是我的女婿 特别探员邓肯·卡莱尔
This is my son-in-law, Special Agent Duncan Carlisle.
我听说你很出色
I've heard good things about you.
我们正在讨论的事
This matter we're discussing
是达成某个目的的必经之路
is a necessary component of something
为达此目的 任何人的性命都不足惜
much more important than the life of any one man.
事实上 我很喜欢总统
The truth is, I like the President very much.
但有时历史会号♥召我们
But sometimes history calls upon us
做一些从未想过的大事
to do something bigger than we ever expected...
有时候我们会被要求塑造世界的未来
Sometimes we're asked to help shape the future of the world.
你有你的理由
You have your reasons.
我有我的
I have mine.
我的搭档很难容忍♥行动的失败
My partners have a very low tolerance for failure.
只是推迟了 并非失败
It's a delay. Not a failure.
我不确定这两者是否有区别
I'm not sure there's a distinction.
起码目前是一个意思
Not in this context.
邓肯想说的是 我们仍有机会
What Duncan is trying to say is, we can still right the ship.
除了时间被推迟了之外 一切照旧
Except for the delay, nothing has changed.
主要人物仍然能够实施计划
The key players remain in position to execute the plan.
可是现在特勤局已经着手调查了
Except now the Secret Service is investigating.
你说 如果他们发现血液稀释剂的事
Now you tell me what happens when they discover that
是桑德斯医生干的 他们会作何反应
Dr. Sanders is responsible for the blood thinner.
他们不会发现的 我保证
They won't. I'll make sure of it.
天啊 我以为你...
Oh my God. I thought you were...
我没事
I'm okay.
出什么事了 你的电♥话♥怎么了
What happened? What was the big deal with your phone?
我也不知道 我觉得他们在玩心理战术
I have no idea. I think they're playing mind games.
她带你去哪儿了
Where did she take you?
没去哪儿 我们就开车转了转
Nowhere. We just drove around.
他们跟你说别的了吗
Did they say anything else to you?
那个头目 他担心特勤局
Yeah. The leader, he's worried that the Secret Service
会发现我♥干♥的事儿
is gonna find out what I did.
写的什么
What is it?
我明天早上八点必须到医院
I have to be at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.
为什么
What for?
他们要我进行测谎测试
They want me to take a lie detector test.
测谎仪并非完全精确
A polygraph is an inexact science.
每天都有人骗过它
People beat them every day.
无非是测试你的
Nothing more than a measurement
心率 呼吸
in variations in heart rate, breathing,
体温 还有汗液分泌的变化
body temperature and perspiration.
生物学原理 艾伦 你是个医生
Biology, Ellen. You're a doctor.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你怎么这么熟悉
How do you know so much about this stuff?
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表