剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
It is possible.
我们已经设计好了所有的细节
We've worked out all the details.
帮我们这一次
Do this for us,
明天之后 你就再也不用见到我们了
and after tomorrow, you'll never see us again.
否则我们就杀了你全家
Otherwise, we will kill your family.
他想要怎样 他们是什么人
What did he want? Who are they?
别问我 我不能说
Don't ask me. I can't tell you.
事关总统 对吧
It's about the President, isn't it?
他威胁说要杀了你和孩子们
He is threatening to kill you and the kids...
听我说 你不能去趟这滩浑水
Listen to me, you can't be any part of this.
我们去找特勤局 他们会帮我们的
We'll go to the Secret Service, we'll get help,
我不会让他们把你变成...
but I'm not going to let them turn you into a...
变成杀人犯
...into a murderer.
所有的窗户都钉死了吗
Is that all the windows?
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What is it?
有人按了无声警报器
Somebody tripped a silent alarm.
你好
Hello?
你好 这里是州议会安保处
Hi, this is Statehouse Security.
请问您是哪位
Who am I speaking with?
艾伦·桑德斯
Ellen Sanders.
晚上好 桑德斯夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Sanders,
我们收到了您家发来的警报
we received a system alert from your address.
发生了什么事吗
Is everything all right?
没有 可能是传感器故障
Yes. Must just be a faulty sensor.
请问您的密♥码♥是什么
Can I have your password, please?
桑德斯夫人
Mrs. Sanders?
密♥码♥是林戈·斯塔尔
The password is "Ringo Starr".
披头士成员
谢谢
Thank you.
您家周围有巡逻警员 桑德斯夫人
We have a patrol car in your neighborhood, Mrs. Sanders.
他会去查看您的情况
He'll stop by to check on you.
完全没有必要 真的
That really isn't necessary, really.
这是必须要走的标准程序 夫人
It's standard protocol, ma'am.
他马上就到了
He's already on his way.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我以为我们达成了一致
I thought we had an understanding.
求你了
Please...
我来处理他们
I'll get rid of them.
如果要你做事 我们会告诉你的
If we want your help, we'll ask for it.
误会了 我们一切都好
There's been a mistake. Everything's fine.
你曾经来过我的...
You were in my...
办公室
...office.
桑德斯家一切正常
Sanders residence is clear.
打开
Open it.
这是你们家两年前节日贺卡上的照片
That photo was your holiday card two years ago.
你每周四会给母亲打电♥话♥
You call your mother every Thursday,
同样是周四 杰克会去学跆拳道
the same day Jake has Tae Kwon Do,
布莱恩讨厌巧克力 摩根最喜欢红色
Brian hates chocolate and Morgan's favorite color is red.
还要我继续吗
Do I need to continue?
到处都有我们的眼线
We have eyes and ears everywhere,
我们的计划非常周密
we have thought of everything.
你明白了吗 艾伦
Are you starting to understand, Ellen?
明白了吗
Are you?
下次就不是警告了
I won't give you another warning.
晚餐做好了 桑德斯先生
Dinner is finished, Mr. Sanders.
你用不着那个
You won't be needing that.
把他们分开
Separate them.
上楼 快点 走
Go up, move! Go!
快点 起来 走
Come on, get up. Move. Go!
放开我女儿
Hey! Hey! Take your hands off my daughter!
爸 不要
Dad! No!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
把孩子们带走
Get the kids out of here.
起来 快走
Up! Get up! Move!
走吧
Come on.
刚刚发生的事很遗憾
What happened back there was unfortunate.
也没有必要
And unnecessary.
我早就说过了 我们无意伤害你们
As I told you before, we didn't come here to hurt you.
我知道你们来这儿的目的
I know why you're here.
很好 那你应该了解这件事的风险
Good. Then you understand the stakes.
你必须乖乖和我们合作
You are going to cooperate.
你还想干什么
What are you gonna do?
接着打我 还是毙了我
Are you gonna beat me more, are you gonna shoot me?
我不喜欢使用武力
I prefer not to use force.
游戏结束 布莱恩
Let's stop playing games, Brian.
我们都很清楚你不是个成功的商人
We both know you're not the successful businessman.
你没法养家糊口
You're not the breadwinner.
你也并非装出来的那种居家好丈夫
And you're not the loving husband you pretend to be.
我们知道你们所有的秘密
We know all your secrets.
所有的
All of them.
所以你必须去劝你妻子乖乖和我们合作
That's why you're going to tell your wife to cooperate.
你可以在某个网站输入你的年龄
There's a website where you can input your age,
体重 和将要进行的手术类型
weight, type of surgery you're having,
然后它会计算出风险
and it will calculate the risks.
你还可以在某个网站观看蟑螂跳舞
And there's a website where you can watch cockroaches dance,
在网上瞎逛可不是利用时间的好办法
but that doesn't mean it's a good use of your time.
不是非这家不可啊 保罗
You don't have to go through with it, Paul.
你可以找约翰·霍普金斯医院的外科主任
You can still get the Chief Surgeon at Johns Hopkins.
我会没事的
I'm going to be fine.
只是个小手术 她也是医院最好的外科医生
It's a routine surgery and she's the top surgeon at the hospital.
我担心昆廷在你宣布戒♥严♥的期间
I'm worried Quentin is going to pull an Al Haig
会策反个将军什么的
while you're under and declare martial law.
那我真得熬过去不可了
That thought alone will give me the strength to pull through.
药水全部进入总统血液后
Roughly five minutes after the
大约五分钟左右
liquid is absorbed into the President's blood,
你就能看到药效了
you can expect to see a reaction.
什么药效
What kind of reaction?
他的身体系统开始崩溃
His system will start to crash.
下面只要按医疗程序走 你就回天乏术了
Just follow regular procedures. Nothing you do will save him.
药瓶里是什么
Well, what's in the vial?
别担心 尸检查不出来的
Don't worry. It won't show up in the autopsy.
你指望我会相信你吗
You expect me to trust you?
你觉得我会留下蛛丝马迹吗
Do you think I want to leave any traces behind?
艾伦 你是个聪明的女人 你能行的
You're a smart woman, Ellen. You can do this.
他们不会放过你的
They'll never stop looking for you.
你知道你逃不掉的
You'll never get away with this, you know that.
为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
不关你事
That's none of your concern.
你只要记住你为什么要这么做
All you have to focus on is why you're doing this.
不要把这想成是谋杀总统
Don't think of it as killing the President.
要把这视为在拯救你的家人
Think of it as saving your family.
你可以做点儿作业什么的
You should do your homework or something.
没什么好做的
I don't have any.
在哪
Where is it?
什么
What?
你把电♥话♥藏哪了
The phone you're hiding, where is it?
我能解释的
Listen, I can explain.
在这里 想怎样就怎样吧
Here. Take whatever you want.
尼克是谁
Who's Nico?
我欠他钱
A guy I owe money to.
大♥麻♥是他的
The pot belongs to him.
我到了 你晚了
再给你10分钟
小子 你最好赶过来了
家里有事 去不了
Family emergency. Can't make it.
明天再打给你
Call you tomorrow.
不 不 你别...
No. No, you can't...
天呐
Oh, man.
天呐...
Man...
朋友们会觉得蹊跷的
You know, our friends are gonna start wondering
为什么联♥系♥不到我们
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表