剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
特勤局觉得我该对这件事负责
The Secret Service thinks it's my responsibility.
一切都是我的错
That all this is my fault.
安吉拉得认罪
Angela needs to confess.
也许是你犯的错
Maybe you made a mistake.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
你杀了她
You killed her.
不 安吉拉的死都是因为你
No. Angela's death is on you.
知道他是什么人了吗
Did you find out who he is?
他叫卡莱尔
His name is Carlisle.
是联调局探员
He's an FBI Agent.
有时候 我们必须为了行善而作恶
Sometimes you have to do a bad thing for a good reason.
她今天怎样
How's she doing today?
化疗很伤身体
The chemo's hard on your wife.
不过每次你来看过她之后
But she always looks a little more peaceful to me
看起来都平静许多
after your visits.
一切都会回到原来的样子
Everything's gonna go back just the way it was.
我们要给你们每个人都植入定位芯片
You're gonna implant a GPS chip into everyone.
就当是根无形的绳索吧
Think of it as an invisible leash.
你对他千依百顺
You do everything he wants,
他还是会杀了我们
he's still going to kill us.
你怎么逃出医院的
How'd you get out of the hospital?
他们不是在监视你吗
Aren't they watching you?
我偷溜了 让他们以为我在做手术
I slipped away. Made them think I was in surgery.
能再溜一次吗
Can you do it again?
应该能吧 怎么了
I think so. Why?
我们要逃跑
We're going to escape.
不可能简简单单就逃脱了
It's not that simple to just run away.
我来分散他们的注意力
I'll act as a decoy.
不行 我不会留你在这里的
No. I'm not leaving you here.
太危险了 别想了
It's dangerous, forget it.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
当然
Of course.
我出轨了
I'm having an affair.
你说什么
What?
决定好了吗
Are you ready to do this?
没有 我需要再想想
No, I just... I need more time to think.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
要是计划失败了...
What if the plan doesn't work...
还有别的选择吗
What's the alternative?
你想啊 他们料不到我们会逃跑
Think about it. They didn't expect this to happen.
屋里一共就四个人
There're four of them in the house.
没法整整两周盯紧我们所有人
They can't watch all of us for two weeks.
他们是临时组队的
They're improvising.
我们等得越久 就越难逃跑
The longer we wait, the harder it will get.
我们得现在就走 我们必须逃跑
We have to go now. We have to escape.
别让他击垮你
Don't let him break your spirit.
我没垮 我只是在计算风险
I'm not broken. I'm just calculating risk.
计算坐以待毙的风险
Well, calculate the risk of not doing anything.
要实施这个计划 你只需
For this plan to work, all you have to do
像昨天那样溜出医院就行
is get out of the hospital like you did yesterday.
那你呢
What about you?
我维持现状
I'll keep up like everything's normal.
在你逃跑的时候分散他们的注意力
Draw their attention while you escape.
等你安全后 我也会逃跑
And then I'll get away, when you're clear.
你要怎么逃跑
How? How will you get away?
不用担心我 我会赶上你们的
Look, don't worry about me, all right? I'll catch up to you.
但为了保证计划可行
But for this to work,
得有人让他们分心
somebody has to distract them.
他们想要的是我 我该...
I'm the one they want, I should...
不 我来拖住他们
No. This is on me.
我知道你为什么这么做
I know why you're doing this.
我不是因为有外遇才这么做的
I'm not doing it because of the affair.
那不过是露水姻缘
It was meaningless.
我不想现在谈论这个
I don't want to talk about that now.
我这么做是因为我爱这个家
I'm doing this because I love my family.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
找不到比这里更好的房♥子了
Well, you couldn't ask for a better home.
五间卧室 四间洗手间
Five bedroom. Four bath.
开放式布局 现代化设计
Open floor plan. Updates throughout.
四年前
全新的厨房♥
Brand new kitchen.
还位于炙手可热的约克城校区
And this is in the highly coveted Yorktown school district.
我喜欢外面这么多树
I love all the trees out back.
价格有点贵 尤其是对本地行情来说
It's a bit pricey, especially in this market.
独♥立♥后院面♥积♥至少一英亩
Well, that backyard alone is over an acre.
完全私享 非常安全的社区
Totally private. Very safe neighborhood.
你俩再考虑一下吧
Why don't I give you a minute?
这就是我们住在医学院那套一室公♥寓♥房♥时
This is the house we dreamed about when we lived in that
梦寐以求的房♥子啊
tiny studio in med school.
我想念那个巨大的绿色垃圾桶了
I miss the view of the giant green dumpster.
这里棒极了
It's perfect.
你想象不到
Can't you just see
你和杰克打橄榄球的场景吗
you and Jake throwing the football around?
是长曲棍球 好吗 他要打长曲棍球
Lacrosse, okay? He's gonna play lacrosse.
-我们递价吧 -好的 但你不准笑了
- Let's make a bid. - All right, but you have to stop smiling.
-为什么 -因为你一笑就没法讲价了
- Why? - Because it makes it impossible to negotiate.
好吧 可我真的不想错过这里
Okay, but I do not want to lose this place.
不会的 我答应你
I won't. I promise.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
烤松饼
Baking muffins.
我只是照你所说
I'm just following your rules,
假装一切正常
pretending like everything's normal.
你没事吧
You all right?
我需要急救包
I need my med kit.
我知道你们没收了 但是...
I know you guys took it away, but...
有多糟 让我看看
How bad is it? Let me see.
没事 小烫伤而已
No, it's just a little burn.
去拿急救包
Get it.
我来吧
Here, let me do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克 摩根 再过五分钟出发
Jake! Morgan! We're leaving in five.
艾伦
Ellen?
你还好吗
You okay?
-再见 -等一下
- Bye. - Hold up a sec.
过来
Come here.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
棒极了
Awesome.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
我应该把你的话听进去的
I should have listened to what you were trying to tell me.
-瘀伤怎么样了 -没事
- How's your bruise? - I'm fine. So...
听着
Look.
保护你是我的责任
It's my job to protect you.
我本该保护你的 这是父亲该做的
I should've done that. That's what fathers do.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
-你姐姐呢 -早在车里等着了
- Where's your sister? - She's already in the car.
告诉她 我爱她
Tell her I love her.
我们要离开
We're leaving.
逃亡
Escaping.
就今天
Today.
别到处看
Don't look.
-我们要去哪 -加拿大
- Where are we gonna go? - Canada.
逃得越远越好 他们的人无处不在
We need to get far away. Their people are everywhere.
联调局 特勤局
The FBI. The Secret Service.
我们除了彼此 谁都不能信
We can't trust anyone. Only each other.
现在去上课 别让他们起疑
Now go to your class. Don't let them know anything's wrong.
午餐之后 你们偷溜出来
And then, after lunch, you slip away.
等等 没这么简单
Wait, it's not that easy.
你们聪明机智 一定能做到的
You are resourceful and smart, and I know you can do this.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表