剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
Keeping her stashed away for two weeks...
根本行不通 太冒险了
It never made sense. It's too risky.
我不接受这种说法
I don't accept that.
你活在梦境里 伙计
You're living in a fantasy world, man.
你觉得你能不造成任何伤亡完成任务吗
You think we can pull this off and no one gets hurt?
不可能
Impossible.
你不可能杀死总统的同时
You don't get to kill the President
又不脏了自己的手
and keep your hands clean at the same time.
-尸体在哪 -在马利克的储存仓库
- Where's the body? - In Malik's storage unit.
但如果不马上转移尸体 警方就会发现
But the cops'll find it if we don't move soon.
马利克昨天因藏有一公斤可♥卡♥因♥被捕了
Malik got busted yesterday with a kilo of coke.
那就是我们的车了
That's our bus.
是她
It's her.
-她看见我们了吗 -不知道
- Did she see us? - I don't know.
好了 我们快走
Okay, let's go.
你要一路抖到加拿大吗
You gonna do that all the way to Canada?
我们不能丢下爸妈自己走
We can't leave without Mom and Dad.
没事
Okay...
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
618号♥巴士 这是调度台 请回话
Bus 618, this is dispatch. Pick up.
调度台 这里是618号♥车
Dispatch, this is 618.
还有一位乘客要上车 她很快就到
We've got one more passenger en route. She won't be long.
她找到我们了 是不是
She found us, didn't she?
现在怎么办
What do we do?
芯片已经取出了 她到底怎么找到我们的
We took out the chips. How the hell did she find us?
先生 如果找不到这两个孩子
Sir, I just feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown
我就要神经崩溃了
if I don't find these kids.
我当他们的保姆才两周 但他们讨厌我
I've only been their nanny for two weeks, but they hate me.
上次他们出走 我就在这里找到了他们
And the last time they ran away, I found them here...
所以 您能不能让我看看
So, I was wondering if I could look at video footage
过去几小时乘客上车区的监控录像
of the loading areas of the last couple of hours...
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- Are you a cop? - No.
那就不行
Then, no.
这钱够给我买♥♥个警徽了吧
Is this enough to buy me a badge?
-你是在贿赂我吗 -"贿赂"真难听
- Are you trying to bribe me? - "Bribe" is such an ugly word.
"坐牢"也很难听 你叫什么名字
So is "incarceration". What's your name?
桑德琳·雷诺
Sandrine Renault?
-你哪位 -我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
- Who wants to know? - I'm a private detective.
你还真是难找呢
You're a tough woman to track down.
你还是告诉
So why don't you tell
你的雇主说你找不到我吧
whoever hired you that you can't find me,
-那咱俩就扯平了 -那可不行
-and we'll call it even. - Can't do that.
当然行
Sure you can.
维克多需要答案 还有他的钱
Victor expects results. And his money.
我手头有点紧
I'm a little short.
真遗憾
Oh, sorry to hear that.
交给我们吧
We'll take that.
我们去溜达一圈
Let's go for a drive.
对不起 这是最痛苦的部分
Sorry. That's the worst of it.
把灯移近一点
Move that lamp closer.
这里出血太多
There's too much blood in the field,
我看不见伤口了
I can't visualize the injury.
戴上手套 我需要你帮忙
Glove up. I need you.
别动 不然他会失血至死的
Okay, don't move, or he'll bleed out.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
摩根 我看见灯亮着 快开门
Morgan! I can see the lights on! Open the door!
去开门 让他别再来了
Answer the door before he comes around back.
手术还没完 我不能就这样走开
I'm not finished. I can't just walk away!
我会按压出血点
I'll keep holding pressure.
-我不走... -你去把他赶走
-I'm not leaving... - You get rid of the visitor.
-等等 -干嘛
- Wait. - What?
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
什么
What?
你不能一身血污去开门
You can't go to the door covered in blood.
快脱掉
Take them off.
马上
Now.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
摩根 别让我在外面等着 快开门
Morgan, don't make me wait outside. Open the door.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
桑德斯夫人
Mrs. Sanders?
我是博伊德 摩根在家吗
It's Boyd, is Morgan home?
不 她不在家
Ah, no, no, she isn't.
摩根 摩根
Morgan! Morgan!
我说了 她不在家
I just told you, she's not here.
你打她电♥话♥吧...
Try calling her...
-你要干嘛 -不见到她 我是不会走的
- Excuse me! - I'm not leaving until I speak to her.
你干什么啊
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我要和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
-她不回我电♥话♥ -很抱歉
- She won't return any of my calls. - I'm sorry...
-但我得和您女儿谈谈 -你得走了
- But I need to talk to your daughter. - You have to leave.
嘴巴闭紧了
Shut your mouth.
我知道 我与您丈夫
Look, I know your husband and I
昨天初次见面不太愉快
got off to a rocky start yesterday.
我不是坏人 我爱您的女儿
I'm not a bad guy. I love your daughter.
请您给我一个机会
You just have to give me a chance.
我知道我们还小
I understand we're young.
我们也没想到会这样
And we didn't plan on this.
但是摩根的确怀孕了
But with Morgan being pregnant and all,
我想负起责任来
I want to take responsibility.
您还好吗 桑德斯夫人 您流血了
Are you alright, Mrs. Sanders? You're bleeding.
我 我刚在修剪院子里的灌木
I... I was trimming the bushes out back.
我只是 没戴手套
I just, I didn't wear my gloves.
伤口好像需要处理一下
That cut looks like it needs some attention.
我帮您拿个绷带吧
Can I get a bandage for you?
不用了 没事的
No, no. It's fine.
没关系的 别担心
It doesn't hurt, don't worry about it.
我保证不会惹麻烦
I won't be any trouble, I promise.
别动
Don't move.
屋里有人吗
Is somebody back there?
-那只是 我家的狗 -摩根
- It's just... It's our dog. - Morgan?
博伊德 听我说
Oh, Boyd. Listen to me.
谢谢你这么坦白
Thank you for being so honest.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a lot.
我明白为什么摩根这么在乎你了
I can see why Morgan cares so much for you.
她和您说起过我吗
She told you about me?
是啊 她说过
Yeah, she did.
当我怀上摩根的时候
Look, when I was pregnant with Morgan,
荷尔蒙使我抓狂
the hormones made me crazy,
喜怒无常 眼泪汪汪 这都正常
just moody and weepy and... It's normal.
给她点时间就行
Just give her some time.
她一定会联♥系♥你的
She'll call you, she will,
她现在只是需要一点空间
she just needs a bit of space right now.
好的 桑德斯夫人
Okay, okay, Mrs. Sanders.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
-告诉摩根... -我会的
- Tell Morgan... - I will. I will.
你没事吧
You okay?
门口是谁
Who was at the door?
-博伊德 -谁是博伊德
- Boyd. - Who's Boyd?
-别这样 -哪样
- Don't do that. - What?
别装傻 我知道你昨天和他谈过了
Lie. I know you talked to him yesterday.
我发誓 我没有
I didn't. I swear.
他说昨天来过我们家
He told me he came by the house.
是你
It was you.
他以为你是我丈夫
He thought you were my husband.
休息一会儿
Take a break.
你以为自己是个漂亮妞儿
You think because you're a beautiful woman
就能被区别对待
that you're special.
对吧 桑德琳
Don't you, Sandrine?
漂亮妞儿
Beautiful women,
就不用还债了
they don't have to pay their debts.
不 我会还你钱的
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表