剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
We need a gun.
我 我一直在考虑这事
Yeah, I, uh... I've been thinking about that.
隔壁的亨特家
The Hunts, next door.
他一直想带你去射击场
He's always trying to get you to go to the shooting range.
炫耀晚上都搂着枪睡
Brags about sleeping with his gun.
你是想叫我去他家问
So, you just want me to go over there and ask,
"我能借用下你的手♥枪♥吗"
"Hey, can I borrow your pistol?"
我们有他们家的备用钥匙
We have their spare house key.
邓肯 我有几个好消息
Duncan. I've got some good news.
这是从监控录像里截取到的画面
The screen grab from a surveillance camera.
离安吉拉消失的地方不到一个街区
Less than a block away from where Angela disappeared from.
看起来像是和她一起离开酒吧的那个神秘男人
Looks like the mystery man she left the bar with.
我们终于找到他了
I think we finally found our guy.
太好了
Terrific.
过来 我要给你看点东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
时间戳是下午6点32分
Time stamp 6:32 p.m.
离温德姆酒吧只有一个街区
One block from the Windham Tavern.
他正朝着酒吧的方向走去
He was headed toward the bar.
有他俩一起离开的录像吗
Any footage of them leaving together?
没有 长官 但他们可能从后门走的
No, sir. But they could have gone out the back.
那里没有摄像头
There's no cameras there.
那么 现在
So, right now,
我们只有一个男人在街上走的照片
all we have is a picture of a man walking down the street.
我们得辨认他的身份
Well, we need to ID him,
还得和他谈谈
and we need to talk to him.
还有其他角度的照片吗
Any other angles?
没有 这是最清楚的一张
No, this is the best shot we have.
好 听着
Okay, so, listen,
立刻把这张照片送去面部识别 好吗
send it through facial recognition right away, all right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就算我是巧妇
Now, I'm a creative chef,
也难为无米之炊啊
but how am I supposed to make dinner out of nothing?
最近一直都叫外卖♥♥
We've been doing a lot of takeout.
你们的刀放哪了
Where are your knives?
不知道
I'm not sure.
-什么 -刀拿去磨了
- What? - Well, they're being sharpened.
我在看一档美食节目
I've been watching this cooking show,
厨师一直在说
and the chef keeps talking about
锋利的刀具对烹饪至关重要
how critical it is to have sharp knives.
这谎话也太扯了
That's the dumbest lie I've ever heard.
说真的 刀在哪呢
Seriously. Where are they?
特勤局拿走了 为了安全起见
The Secret Service took them. Safety measure.
等下 你的意思是说
So, wait, so, you mean to tell me that,
在他们全副武装的情况下
with all the weapons they have,
还担心会有人闯进来
there concerned that someone's gonna bust in here
用一把牛排刀砍了你们全家
and hack up the entire family with a steak knife?
规矩可不是我说了算的
God, I don't make up the rules.
要我说 帮总统做手术
Well, you ask me, this President thing?
真是够烦人的
Real pain in the ass.
艾米丽
Emily?
帕特里克
Patrick?
这是面部识别的结果
Our facial recognition results.
迪恩·拉格斯 辛辛那提州车管局职员
Dean Ruggs, DMV employee from Cincinnati.
声称自己从没来过首府
He claims he never set foot in DC.
阿切尔·佩迪
Archer Petit.
布鲁克林出生 36岁
Born in Brooklyn. Age 36.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国♥军♥人
-退伍军人 无前科 -现在人在哪里
- Ex-military. No priors. - Where does he live now?
找不到当前的住址
Can't find a current address,
但通过搜索美国联邦航♥空♥管理局的记录
but a search of FAA records turned up
找到一份泰国航♥空♥的乘客名单
a passenger manifest from Thai Airways that says
证实事发当晚他不在美国境内
he was out of the country on the night in question.
好吧 有不在场证明 第三个人呢
Okay, an alibi. And our third guy?
保罗·贾米森 多项重大犯罪前科
Paul Jameson. Serious rap sheet.
-就住在首府 -看来我们要找的就是他
- Lives right here in DC. - Sounds like he's our man.
开始行动吧
Let's get on it.
-牌局什么时候开始 -快了
- What time does the game start? - Any minute.
我还有时间回车上一趟吗 忘拿手♥机♥了
Do I have time to run back to my car? I forgot my phone.
好
Sure.
等会我摁门铃进来吗 还是有密♥码♥
Should I buzz in or is there a code I can use?
说不定这密♥码♥以后会用得上
I just thought the code might be useful for later.
2332.
一个男人有武器 在房♥间后面靠近吧台处
One guy packing, back of the room, next to the bar.
密♥码♥是2332 负责人叫查理
Code is 2332. Guy in charge is Charlie.
-收到 -15分钟后见
- Got it. - See you in 15.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Good luck. - You too.
泰国航♥空♥ 还挺机灵的
Thai Airways, huh? You don't miss a trick.
抱歉 洛根探员
Excuse me, Agent Logan.
我想跟卡莱尔探员单独说两句
I'd like a moment with Agent Carlisle.
为什么你不跟我们说阿切尔·佩迪的事
Why didn't you speak up about Archer Petit?
要说什么
Speak up about what?
以防有疏漏 我自己查了一遍他的档案
I searched his files manually in case we missed something.
我发现你们两个曾经合作过
I found out you two have worked together in the past.
确实如此
We have.
还有什么要说的吗
Something else you want to say?
他的不在场证明可是漏洞百出
Because his alibi doesn't hold water.
虽然有他去曼谷的记录
There's a record of him traveling to Bangkok,
但他的护照从没清过关
but his passport never cleared Customs.
你知道怎么会这样吗
You have any idea how that could have happened?
知道
Yes.
因为是我伪造的
I made it up.
我要掩护他 所以伪造了他的出行记录
I needed to backstop him, so I falsified his travel records.
-你这是什么意思 -他为我做事
- What the hell are you talking about? - He's working for me.
是我的一个线人
As a confidential informant.
为什么你之前不说
Why didn't you say anything?
你从没当过卧底吧 霍夫曼探员
I assume you've never worked undercover, Agent Hoffman?
怎么能在一屋子不认识的人面前
You don't out a source in a room
透露线人的信息呢
full of people you don't know.
绝对不行
Ever.
就算他涉及一起可能的总统刺杀案也不行吗
Even when you're investigating a possible assassination attempt?
你隶属特勤局 而我为联调局工作
You're Secret Service, I'm FBI.
我们的看法不同
We think differently.
怎么个不同法
In what way?
对我来说 线人的性命很重要
My informant's life is just
正如总统的性命对你那么重要
as valuable to me as the President's is to you.
你可以私下跟我说的
You could've come to me privately.
这是个高度机密的行动
This is a highly sensitive operation.
无意冒犯 霍夫曼探员
No offense, Agent Hoffman,
但我们昨天才认识 我并不了解你
but we only met yesterday. I don't know you.
但我向你保证
But I can assure you,
阿切尔·佩迪跟安吉拉·尼克斯的失踪案
Archer Petit was nowhere near
绝没有任何关系
Angela Nix on the night she disappeared.
-照片的事怎么说 -照片怎么了
- What about the photo? - What about it?
那只是碰巧跟警方素描很像而已
It's a decent match to a police sketch.
再说了
But then again,
那可能是任何一个40岁以下的帅气黑人
so is every other good looking black dude under 40.
你要去追查他们每一个人吗
You want to build a case on that?
-阿切尔现在在哪 -在监狱里
- Where's Archer now? - In jail.
在监狱里 为什么
In jail? How come?
我安排他进去的 为了他的卧底身份
I put him there. To sell his cover.
我说了 这是一个高度机密的行动
Like I said, this is a highly sensitive operation.
不许动
Don't move!
把你的武器给我 慢点
Hand me your weapon. Slowly.
跪在地上 面朝吧台
Get down on the ground. Face the bar.
双手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
钱在哪里 小子
Where's the money, slick?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-别激怒我 -好吧
- Don't irritate me. - Okay, okay, okay.
别开枪 求你了
Just don't shoot me. Please.
就在这里
It's right here.
你们都别动
And don't move.
把手♥机♥都装进那个袋子里
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表