剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
That's an awful lot of beer.
我们还想买♥♥假身份证
We were also gonna buy fake I.D.s.
凯文 我得跟你父母谈谈
Kevin, I'm going to have to talk to your parents.
杰克 走吧
Jake... Come on.
你为什么这么说
Why did you say that?
总比说出真♥相♥好 哥们
Beats the truth, bro.
索伊 跟爸爸一起走好吗
Sawyer, can you please walk with Daddy?
过来 小索 你不想去看爷爷吗
Come on, Soy-Soy, don't you want to see Grandpa?
我给你带了好几条漂亮的裙子
I packed you a bunch of nice dresses...
我都不要 我想要我的红色凯蒂猫裙子
I don't want those. I want my red Hello Kitty dress!
妈妈什么时候回家
When is Mommy coming home?
我要妈妈
I want Mommy.
妈妈需要休息 亲爱的 这样才能康复
Mommy needs to rest, honey. So she can get better.
-爷爷 -宝贝
- Grandpa! - Sweetheart!
我今天去看她了
I went to go see her today.
你真的要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
已经做了
I already am.
-我爱你 小索 -我也爱你 爸爸
- I love you, Soy-Soy. - I love you, too, Daddy.
-我很快就来接你 好吗 -好的
- I'm gonna see you soon, okay? - Okay.
回来了
Hey, guys!
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
练习怎么样
How's practice?
你怎么在家 被炒了吗
What are you doing home? Did you get fired?
我早点回家做饭 有什么稀奇的吗
I came home early to cook dinner. Is that so unusual?
好吧 巴克利 巴克利
Uh, yeah. Barkley! Barkley!
我把它放出去了
Oh, I let him out back.
开始吧
Here we go.
怎么了
What?
是你来跟你妈妈说还是我说
Are you gonna tell your mother or should I?
凯文和杰克跟人凑钱买♥♥假身份证和酒
Kevin and Jake took up a collection for fake I.D.'s and alcohol.
啤酒 我们想买♥♥啤酒
Beer. We were gonna buy beer.
我要让他禁足两周
I'm grounding him. For two weeks.
我是二号♥ 跟一号♥正在路上
This is Two. I'm on my way with Number One.
收到 二号♥ 三号♥四号♥
Copy that, Two. Three and Four
已经就位 随时待命
are already in position. Standing by.
艾米莉亚
Hey, Amelia.
你眼睛肿了 你又哭了
Your eyes are all puffy. You've been crying again.
观察力这么好 你该去当侦探
You're so perceptive. You should be a detective.
你要去跟博伊德说吗
Are you gonna talk to Boyd?
不 当然不
No. God, no.
你得告诉他
You've got to tell him.
我来吧
Let me do that.
你需要休息 明天可是你的大日子
You need to relax. You've got a big day tomorrow.
你快去洗澡吧
You could use a shower.
-你要去哪儿 -出去
- Where are you going? - Out.
我还想全家人一起吃晚饭呢 我在做蔬菜意面
I planned a family dinner. I'm making pasta primavera.
那给我留一点
So save me some.
摩根 你妈妈希望我们大家能好好过一个晚上
Morgan. Your mother wants to spend some quality time together.
如果是强制的话还算的上是"好好过"吗
Does it even count as "quality time" if it's compulsory?
-待在家里... -没事
- You're staying... - It's not that important.
2号♥驶入地点
This is Two arriving on site.
3号♥收到 请讲
This is Three. Go ahead.
确认所有目标在家
Confirm that all targets are in the home.
收到 目标都在
Copy that. Targets are in place.
等待1号♥下达命令
Stand by for the order to go from Number One.
准备好了吗 动手吧
Are you ready? Let's do it.
1号♥ 已靠近栅栏
This is Number One. We're at the fence.
等下 有情况
Hold up, we got a problem.
女孩刚离家
The girl just left the house.
请下达指示 1号♥
What's the call, Number One?
行动继续 告诉4号♥跟踪女孩
Operation is still a go. Tell Number Four to follow the girl.
尼克
语♥音♥信箱
听着 杰克 今晚我来找你
Hey, yo, Jake, I'll see you tonight.
你最好已经备好我的钱了
And you'd better have my money.
喂 尼克今晚就要现金
Hey. Nico wants his cash. Tonight.
什么 你告诉他我们手头没有了吗
What? Did you tell him we don't have it?
凯文 上次一个大学生
Kevin. The guy took a baseball bat
想要逃他200元大♥麻♥钱
to some college kid who tried to stiff him
他可是拿着棒球棒去找他的
for 200 bucks worth of weed.
你打算告诉他我们丢了他一千二吗
Now, do you want to tell him we lost his twelve hundred dollars?
我们死定了
We are so dead.
快想想我们能从哪儿弄到钱
Well, just start figuring out where we can get the money...
巴克利
Barkley!
狗我搞定了
I got the dog.
她去见男友了
She met up with her boyfriend.
想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
拦住她
Stop her.
收到
Copy that.
我不想你一个人走夜路
I don't like the idea of you walking here in the dark.
为什么不让我在你家附近接你呢
Why can't I just pick you up closer to your house?
别提这事
Don't start.
如果你把我介绍给你父母认识
If you'd just introduce me to your parents,
他们一定会...
I'm sure they would...
我们现在能不谈这个吗 博伊德
Can we please just not talk about this right now, Boyd?
现在不是时候
It's really not a good time.
那什么时候才合适
And when is it going to be a good time?
你是真不懂什么时候该闭嘴 是吧
You really don't know when to stop talking, do you?
算了 我走
You know what? I'm leaving.
摩根 摩根 别走
Morgan... Morgan, wait!
巴克利
Barkley!
巴克利
Barkley!
巴克利
Barkley!
巴克利
Barkley?
你吓到我了
Oh! You scared me.
你以为是谁
Who'd you think I was?
来自JC的短♥信♥
方便打电♥话♥吗
是给意大利面定的计时器 我去关火
This is the timer for the pasta. I gotta go turn it off.
楼下见
I'll see you downstairs.
-艾伦 -我马上出去
- Ellen! - I'll be right out!
-艾伦 -我说了 马上好
- Ellen! - I said, just a minute!
我不会说第二遍
I'm not gonna repeat myself,
建议你们听仔细了
so I suggest you all listen very carefully.
天啊 爸爸 我们看到了他们的脸
Oh my God, Dad, we've seen their faces,
他们会杀了我们的
that means they're gonna kill us!
照我说的做 大家就都相安无事
Follow my instructions, and no one will get hurt.
别逞能
Don't try to be a hero.
别考验我们
Don't test us.
手♥机♥ 平板电脑 iPod 都放进袋子里
Cell phones, tablets, iPods, in the bag. Let's go.
你究竟想要什么
What do you want from us?
没听清楚吗 布莱
Didn't you get the memo, Bri?
不要多问 照我们说的做
Keep your mouth shut and do as you're told.
桑德斯医生 你跟我上楼
Dr. Sanders. I need you to come upstairs with me.
妈妈
Mom?
-妈妈 -你休想让我妻子独自一人跟你上楼
- Mom! - You're not taking my wife upstairs alone...
-不是让你闭嘴吗 -爸爸
- Didn't I just tell you to shut up? - Dad!
没关系 没关系 求你们了
It's okay, it's okay! No, please,
摩根 杰克 没事的
it's okay! Morgan, Jake, it's all right!
我不会有事的 按他们说的做
I'll be fine. Just...just do what they say.
你爱你的家人吗 艾伦
Do you love your family, Ellen?
当然爱
Oh, yes.
非常爱
Very much.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
明天你要给总统动手术
Tomorrow you are going to operate on the President.
他会死在手术台上
He will die during surgery.
什么
What?
你要杀了美国总统 艾伦
You are going to kill the President of the United States, Ellen.
现在你知道我们为什么摘掉面具了吗
Now do you understand why we took off the masks?
这事结束后 我们就是一条船上的人了
When this is finished, we'll be in it together.
不 这不是真的
No, this can't be happening.
这不可能
It's not possible.
有可能
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表