剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I think so, but...
-他这人百折不挠 -也许这是件好事
- He's relentless. - Maybe it's a good thing.
我们谈过了
We've been through this.
如果我们跟任何执法机关坦白
If we talk to any kind of law enforcement,
基本上就是自杀
it's basically suicide.
我们是达成过共识 但也许我们错了
Look, I know what we agreed to but maybe we're wrong.
也许靠霍夫曼把我们带出困境更明智
Maybe it's smarter to bet on Hoffman to get us out of this.
我宁愿靠我自己
I'd rather bet on myself.
艾伦
Ellen.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我刚得知 你将使用四楼的手术室
I just got word, you'll be using the OR on the fourth floor.
四楼 我的手术通常都在五楼
Fourth? My surgeries are always on the fifth.
这次不是
Not this one.
规矩变了
Rules have changed.
你得在11点半前
You need to deposit this in the scrub room
把这东西放进四楼刷手间
on the fourth floor, locker 715.
715号♥柜
By 11:30.
那之后 四楼就会被戒♥严♥
After that, the fourth floor will be on lockdown.
出入都要搜身
Full body searches.
一个朋友会确保这东西不被发现
An associate will make sure it's not discovered.
715号♥柜 四楼 十一点半
Locker 715, fourth floor. 11:30.
来自华盛顿特区
停车场 十分钟后见
霍夫曼
Hoffman.
他着魔了
He's obsessed.
他睡在办公室里
He's been sleeping in the office.
分♥析♥文件和数据
Analyzing documents, statistics.
他有多接近了
How close is he?
足够接近 该让他消失了
Close enough that he needs to go.
消失
Go?
就是这么告诉我的
That's what I've been told.
你觉得这么做对吗
You think that's the right move?
我觉得怎样不重要
Doesn't matter what I think.
六个月前
卡莱尔
Carlisle?
我们有个共同的朋友
I think we have a mutual friend.
是吗 谁
Oh, yeah? Who's that?
打网球的人
The guy who plays tennis.
等总统心跳一停止
Once the President flatlines,
我要跟他单独待五分钟
we're going to need five minutes alone.
为什么
For what?
不关你的事
Not your concern.
五分钟时间很长啊
Five minutes is a long time.
我们的朋友说你可以做到
Our friend said you could make it happen.
我尽力
I'll work on it.
有问题吗
Is this going to be an issue?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
没有
No.
除掉一个特勤局探员可不容易
It's not easy to take out a Secret Service agent.
我们需要你帮忙
We'll need your help with this.
有问题吗
Is there going to be a problem with that?
没有
No.
最近怎么样
Hey! Hey, how are you?
挺好的
Good.
但因为申请大学的事 家里都乱作一团了
But things are crazy at home with college applications.
摩根申请的哪所大学
Where's Morgan applying?
她最喜欢的是哥伦比亚大学和达特茅斯学院
Columbia and Dartmouth are her favorites, so...
-看看能不能申请上吧 -她是个聪明的孩子
- We'll see. - Oh, she was always so smart.
她最近怎么样
How's she doing these days?
肯定越来越漂亮了吧
I bet she's absolutely beautiful.
她很好
She is terrific.
我得走了
Listen, I gotta run, huh?
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, hon.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
没事
Okay.
抱歉把你牵扯进来
Look, I'm sorry I got you into this.
不是你的错 是我自愿参加的
No. You didn't. I asked to be a part of it.
我只是没想到事情会到这种地步
I'd just never thought it would get to this.
护士
The nurse.
豪车司机
The limo driver.
还有那个孩子 博伊德
Now that kid, Boyd.
但愿事情到此为止吧
Let's just hope it ends there.
不会的
It won't.
他们要除掉霍夫曼
They're gonna take out Hoffman.
如果他们决定这么做
Well, if that's what they want,
那我们也无能为力
there's nothing we can do about it.
除非我能说服他放弃这个案子
Unless I can convince him to drop the case.
我们不是罪犯
We're not criminals.
我在跟的几条线索
I've been chasing a few leads,
都没有发现任何疑点
but I haven't found anything interesting.
目前还没有 但我会继续查的
Not yet, but I'll keep digging.
好 因为答案一直都在
Good, because the answer's out there somewhere.
只要我们坚持去找
We just need to find it.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
根据我的经验 费尽心思仍找不到答案的话
In my experience, when I have work too hard to find an answer,
往往就是没有答案
there isn't one.
也许我们无法破案的原因
Maybe the reason we can't crack this case is because
就是根本没什么可破的
there's nothing to crack.
要是安吉拉真的是自杀呢
What if Angela really did commit suicide?
她很抑郁 所以纵身从桥上跳进了切萨皮克湾
She was depressed, she jumped off the bridge into the Chesapeake,
然后尸体被冲进了汪♥洋♥大海
and her body washed out to sea.
你觉得我疯了
So, you think I've lost my mind?
我是觉得有些人就是不知道什么时候该放弃
I think certain people never know when to give up.
也许你说得对 我是很固执
You're probably right. I can be stubborn.
但在这案子上不是我固执
But not on this one.
我找到了新线索
I have a new lead
而且线索指向白宫里的某个人
and it points to someone in the White House.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
劳拉来电
不好意思
Excuse me.
亲爱的 我现在不方便跟你讲电♥话♥
Hello, sweetheart. Hey, listen, I can't talk right now.
好 回家见
Great. I'll see you when I get home.
是啊 我爱你
Yeah, I love you.
是我妻子
My wife.
一天不找我几次 她就神经紧张
She gets nervous whenever we don't touch base a few times a day.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
不太好
Not too good.
也不能怪她
Can't really blame her.
不是他死就是你亡
It was him or you.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
还有什么事吗
What else is going on?
那个人还追着你讨债吗
That guy still after you for the money?
需要我帮忙搞定吗
You want some help with him?
谢了 但我目前没事
Thanks, but I'm good for now.
我已经还清一大笔债务了
I paid off a large chunk of my debt.
是克雷默帮的我
Kramer hooked me up.
是吗
Really?
跟我详细说说
Tell me more.
算了吧
I'd rather not.
现在我是真感兴趣了
Well, now I'm really intrigued.
桑德琳 跟我来 我们要去帮邓肯办点事
Sandrine, come with me, we need to run an errand for Duncan.
你留下看着布莱恩还有孩子们
You stay here and keep an eye on Brian and the kids.
现在由你发号♥施令了吗
Oh, you giving orders now, huh?
我把他们移交给你负责了
I'm passing them along.
这是一位病人摄取的某种毒药
It's some type of poison. A patient ingested it.
她的症状是恶心 呕吐等
She presented with nausea, vomiting...
帮我分♥析♥一下成分好吗
I just need you to analyze it for me.
-没问题 马上就办 -太好了
- Sure, I'll get right on it. - Great.
还好吗 小伙
What's up, little man?
听说昨天你跟克雷默还有他父亲见面了
I heard you met up with Kramer and his father yesterday.
对
Uh, yeah.
我只是想跟你说 你做得对
I just want to say I think you did the right thing.
你们的谈话克雷默都跟我说了
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表