剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
没事了 没事了 不会有事的
You're okay, you're okay. You're gonna be all right.
要我说你该真杀了他
Ask me, you should have shot him for real.
有时心理游戏更有效
Sometimes a mind game is more effective.
想把他们带到楼上的时候通知我一声
Let me know when you want me to bring them upstairs.
你为什么不告诉我这件事是针对总统的
How come you didn't tell me this was about the President?
告诉了你又有什么区别
Would it have made a difference?
别跟我玩人♥质♥谈判 在我这里行不通
Don't play hostage negotiator. Not with me.
这种事你知道的 阿切尔
You know how this works, Archer.
知道的人越少越好
The less everybody knows, the better.
万一出了差错 这样可以保护大家
It protects us all, in case things go sideways.
我是个成年人 D 我不需要保护
I'm a big boy, D. I don't need protection.
只要真♥相♥
Just facts.
好吧 想知道什么尽管问
Okay. Ask me anything you want.
这件事还有谁参与了
Who else is involved?
我的联♥系♥人是白宫内部的一名官员
My contact is an official inside the White House.
我只知道这个
That's all I know.
-你信任他吗 -不
- You trust him? - No.
你真的没问
You really didn't ask?
为什么
Why not?
不关我的事 其实我也不关心
None of my business. Truth is, I don't really care.
我想知道到底是怎么回事
I want to know what's going on.
那个人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 还是神经病
Is this guy a terrorist? A lunatic?
不是 当然不是
No, not even close.
我是来参与单纯的绑♥架♥案的
I signed on for a simple blackmail gig,
24小时速战速决
24 hours, in and out.
而不是什么暗♥杀♥行动
Not an assassination attempt.
你是说你想退出吗
You saying you want to walk?
这要看这笔买♥♥卖♥♥划不划算
Depends on the deal.
他会搞定的 他是个正直的人
He'll make it right. He's a stand-up dude.
正直的人不会撒谎
Stand-up dudes don't lie.
搞定了吗
You done?
对 都搞定了
Yeah. All set.
好 那把他们带上楼吧
Good. Let's get the family upstairs.
就这样 对
There.There.
从明天开始 你们都要回归正常生活
Beginning tomorrow, you're going to return to your normal lives.
接下来的两周
For the next two weeks,
你们要表现得跟什么事都没发生一样
you will carry on as if nothing is wrong.
我们会监视你们 监听你们
We'll be watching you. Listening to you.
你们的一举一动
Every move you make,
无论如何 你们都逃不出我们的手掌心
even when we're not with you, we'll be with you.
按我们说的做
You will do as we say.
让你们什么时候回家就什么时候回家
You will come home at the exact time we tell you.
如果你们对别人提起这件事 任何人
If you say a word about this to anyone... anyone...
朋友 老师 甚至一条狗
A friend, a teacher, a dog...
你的家人就都会死
The rest of your family will be killed.
那是什么
What's that?
去洗手 桑德斯医生
Wash your hands, Dr. Sanders.
把你的上衣脱了 杰克
Take off your shirt, Jake.
-什么 -我不会说第二遍
- What? - I won't ask again.
你这是要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们要给你们每个人都植入定位芯片
You're gonna implant a GPS chip into everyone.
就当是根无形的绳索吧
Think of it as an invisible leash.
你是外科医生 艾伦
You're the surgeon, Ellen,
你愿意的话 我也可以自己动手
I'm happy to do it myself if you want.
你自己选吧
Your choice.
停下 求你了
Ow, stop, please.
宝贝 坚持会儿
Hang in there, sweetheart.
我知道很疼 你做得很好 就快好了
I know, I know, baby. You're doing great. We're almost done.
我要准备缝合了
Okay, I'm just going to close it up.
马上就好 我保证
It'll be done soon. I promise.
-让我来切吧 -不行
- I'll do the cutting. - No.
什么
Excuse me?
谁都不准碰桑德斯医生
No one touches Dr. Sanders.
我一点儿也不担心你 艾伦
I'm not worried about you, Ellen.
只要你家人还在我手上 你不会逃的
As long as I have your family, you're not going anywhere.
你们的手♥机♥都被克隆过了
Your devices have all been cloned.
我们能监听你们的每一通电♥话♥
We can listen to every call,
查看每一条短♥信♥ 追踪每一次谷歌♥搜索
read every text, track every Google search.
即使手♥机♥关机
Even when your phones are off,
我们依然听得见你们 找得着你们
we can still hear you, we can still find you.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
布莱恩收到了六条短♥信♥ 你准备怎么做
Brian's had half a dozen texts. What do you want to do?
开车带他出去
Take him for a drive.
你 你和我走
You. You're coming with me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
跟我走 不
Let's go. No!
究竟是怎么回事 你要带他去哪里
What the hell is going on? Where are you taking him?
闭嘴 你已经没资格问东问西了
Quiet. You've lost the right to ask questions.
你的朋友桑德琳
Your friend Sandrine.
对
Yeah.
你带她入伙的时候说这是一日行动
When you brought her on it was a one day operation, in and out.
现在情况复杂多了
Now it's more complicated.
她没事的
She'll be fine.
我是在阿富汗遇见她的 她非常坚强
I met her in Afghanistan, she's tough as hell.
-我们要去哪儿 -给我闭嘴
- Where are we going? - Keep your mouth shut.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我爸不够在乎我
My daddy didn't pay enough attention to me.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
你到底把我丈夫带到哪里去了
Where the hell did you take my husband?
整件事其实早就能结束了 只要你当时
This whole thing would be over right now if you had just...
把总统杀了
Just killed the President.
那现在就没有我们了
We'd be gone.
你们都自♥由♥了 就像什么也没发生过
And you'd be free, like nothing ever happened.
但你却选择违背约定
But you chose to break our agreement.
我选择不去杀害我的病人
I chose not to kill my patient!
一旦特勤局发现
If the Secret Service figures out
你是给金凯德注射血液稀释剂的罪魁祸首
you're responsible for giving Kincaid blood thinners,
整个计划就完了
this whole plan falls apart,
我们所有人 都会有麻烦
which would be problematic, for everyone.
我会确保他们查不到
I'll make sure they don't find out.
我保证
I promise.
我丈夫不会有事吧
Is my husband going to be okay?
求你了 告诉我
Please. Just tell me.
你不是来真的吧
Are you kidding me?
你听到了 回归正常
You heard the man. Back to normal.
把今晚当做一个普通的周二晚上
Think of this as another Tuesday night.
立刻带我回家 我做不到
Take me home. Right now. I can't...
我知道你的想法 但我爱我的家人
Look... I know what you think, but I love my family.
我不是神父
I'm not a priest.
我只想和我的妻儿在一起
Look, I just want to be with my wife and my children.
求你带我回家吧
Please take me home.
你想怎么样根本不重要
It doesn't matter what you want.
拿着 这会让她忽略你迟到了两个小时
Here. This will help her forget that you're two hours late.
以及你结婚了 还有两个孩子
And that you're married with two kids.
进去给你情人她想要的
Go in there and give your girlfriend what she wants.
我会监听的
Oh, and I'll be listening,
所以... 好好表现
So... Make sure you put on a good show.
好啊
Hi.
抱歉 我只是...很难脱身
Hey. Sorry, it was just...hard to get away...
-艾伦对于手术很沮丧 -是啊
- Ellen's upset about the surgery. - Yeah.
-就是总统的那场 -我看到新闻了
- The President... - I saw the news.
好像很麻烦
Seems messy.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 是的 我只是...需要喝一杯
Yeah... Yeah, I just... I need a drink.
我们要庆祝什么
So what are we celebrating?
我们啊
Us.
我们共度的时光
Our time together.
共度的时光 好吧
Our time together, all right.
你真的想为我们一周一次的见面庆祝吗
You really want to toast to one night a week?
我不是那个意思
Aw, I didn't mean it like that.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表