剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
没有
No.
那我们呢 你和爸爸有计划吗...
So, what about us? Do you and Dad have a plan, or?
我们会确保你们的安全
We're gonna make sure you're safe.
就是说你决定要杀总统了吗
Does that mean you've decided to kill the President?
我听说了事情的经过
I heard what happened.
比我想的更戏剧化一点 不过胜利就行
Little more drama than I was expecting, but a win is a win.
一名可靠的警♥察♥被枪杀 那不算胜利
An honest cop got shot. That's not a win.
我很抱歉
I apologize,
但我们完成了预期任务 让卡希尔丢脸
but we accomplished what we set out to do, discredit Cahill.
出了这种事 他不可能还留在总统的特遣小组
There's no way he stays on the President's detail after this.
警♥察♥被杀 副驾驶坐着妓♥女♥
Dead cop, a career hooker in his front seat.
尽管你失去了同事
So, despite the loss of your colleague...
朋友 他是我的朋友
Friend. My friend.
尽管你失去了朋友 但这是作战上的胜利
Despite the loss of your friend, this was an operational victory.
我们重回正轨 洛根将主管特遣小组
We're back on track. Logan will be in charge of the detail.
我们是一条船上的人 你和我
We're in this together. You and me.
还有件事
One more thing,
为什么你要让你的两名手下
why do you have two of your people
跟踪一个叫史蒂夫·帕特森的联邦检察官
following a federal prosecutor named Steve Patterson?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
你忘了吗 我是国安局的
You forget? I'm with the NSA.
史蒂夫·帕特森和正在调查的联调局案子有关
Steve Patterson is part of an ongoing FBI investigation,
我们认为他可能和一个贩毒集团有合作
we think he might be playing ball with a drug cartel.
和你一样 我现在也有两份工作
Like you, I'm working two jobs right now.
所以我得把我的监视工作
So, I had to outsource my surveillance work
外包给我的几个队员
to a few of my team members.
好
Good.
还以为你临阵退缩了
I thought you were getting cold feet.
我没问题
My feet are just fine.
阿切尔
Archer?
桑德琳中招了 她在为那边做事
Sandrine took the bait. She's working for the other side.
英雄是强大的
A hero is strong.
英雄会做其他人没有勇气做的事
A hero does things nobody else is brave enough to do.
英雄是好人
A hero is a good person,
他想确保人们都平安无事 好好活着
who wants to make sure that people are safe and don't die.
所以我的爸爸是个英雄
That's why my dad is a hero.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我刚查了下语♥音♥信箱
Just checked my voicemail,
尼娜打了好几次电♥话♥
Nina called, several times.
她想联♥系♥你
She's been trying to reach you.
我把所有事都告诉她了
I told her everything.
只有她
She's the only one
能阻止这一团乱
that can stop this madness.
不 她不能
No, she's not.
我能
I can.
我错了
I was wrong.
我是名医生 我都在想什么啊
I mean, I'm a doctor. What was I thinking?
我得告诉他我不会做的
I need to tell him I won't do it.
我真的很抱歉 布莱恩
I am so sorry, Brian.
你说得对
You were right.
我只是
I just,
迷失了自我
lost myself.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's wrong? Are you okay?
我和布莱恩·桑德斯谈过了
I talked to Brian Sanders.
他什么都告诉我了
He told me what's going on,
你对他的家人所做的一切
what you've done to his family,
还有你正在计划的事
what you're planning.
是真的吗
Is it true?
人♥质♥
第一季
第十二集
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表