剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
我是霍夫曼探员
My name is Agent Hoffman.
来自特勤局
I'm with the Secret Service.
我认为有人在胁迫你的家人
I think someone is threatening your family.
这位是瓦内萨·莫尔 我妹妹
This is Vanessa Moore. My sister.
瓦内萨 见过布莱尔上校吗
Vanessa, have you met Colonel Blair?
第一次见本人
Not in person,
但我看过你去国安局上任的报道
but I read about your appointment to the NSA.
我很爱你的弟弟
I loved your brother very much.
他将来很有可能成为总统
He would have been President someday.
现在总统的位子本该是他的
He would have been President now.
我们共同的朋友来了
Our mutual friend is here.
我想让她了解一下情况
I wanted to keep her in the loop.
你好 昆廷
Hello Quentin.
这个阴谋背后远非邓肯一个人
This is a conspiracy that goes way beyond Duncan.
你凭什么相信他
What makes you believe him?
睁大眼看看 布莱恩 特勤局和联调局
Open your eyes, Brian, the FBI, the Secret Service
一人之力怎么可能做到
this is much bigger than any one man.
我们要知道
We need to know exactly when
金凯德准备何时发表声明
Kincaid plans to go public,
这事由你负责
and that is on you.
如果在手术之前就公布怎么办
And what if that's before the scheduled surgery?
那我们就得重新考虑我们的处境
Well, we re-evaluate where we stand with everything.
要我说就从他的家人下手
I say we start with his family.
他警告过你 让你离他女儿远点
He warned you to stay away from his daughter.
所以我要去找他妻子
That's why I'm going after his wife.
你妻子病得很重
Your wife is a very sick woman.
我已经关掉了安全阀
I took the safety valve off.
我完全可以在你靠近我之前
I can dump 20 cc of morphine
给她注射20cc吗♥啡♥
into her before you take another step.
-她是无辜的 -我的家人也是
- She's innocent. - So is my family.
艾伦 我知道你心里不是滋味
Ellen, I know you're upset,
你想知道答案
that you want answers.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
原因不重要
The reason doesn't matter.
-对我来说很重要 -把吗♥啡♥放下
- It does to me. - Put down the morphine.
求你了
Please.
你也不想杀害一个无辜的人吧
You don't want to kill an innocent woman.
比如安吉拉
Like Angela?
还有总统
Like the President?
他可不无辜
He's not innocent.
谁人无辜 谁人有罪 谁人该活
You get to decide who's innocent and who's guilty.
是由你决定的啊
Who gets to live.
你以为你是谁 上帝吗
Who are you? God?
抱歉打扰 你在做什么
Excuse me? What are you doing?
你为什么去动她的静注
Why are you touching her IV?
亨利 没事的 我...
Henry, it's okay, I uh...
我在走廊上碰到桑德斯医生
I ran into Dr. Sanders in the hallway,
让她来看看静注
and asked her to check on the drip.
之前尼娜抱怨说有点疼
Nina was complaining of pain earlier in the evening.
她的滴注管有问题吗
Is there a problem with her drip line?
没有
No.
现在一切正常
It's all working fine now.
你说总统并不无辜是什么意思
You said the President is not innocent, what did you mean?
我们可以之后再谈
We can discuss that later.
现在你得回家陪你女儿
Right now, you need to get home to your daughter.
怎么了
Why?
摩根的男朋友到你家去了
Morgan's boyfriend came by the house.
还带了枪
He brought a gun.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么你觉得我们被人威胁了
Why would you think my family is being threatened?
这么说吧 一系列与总统有关的事件
Let's just say your wife is the common denominator
都恰巧被你的妻子碰上了
in a series of coincidences that all connect to the President.
你这话又是什么意思
What are you suggesting?
你妻子是个备受敬重的医生
Your wife is a respected doctor.
一个模范公民
An exemplary citizen.
除非她受人胁迫
And she has no reason to assassinate the President,
否则没有理由刺杀总统
unless she's being coerced.
没人知道你在这里
No one else knows that you're here.
这是你坦言相告的好机会
So this is your chance to speak openly.
我...
I...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
没人威胁我们
Nobody's threatening us.
好吧 抱歉占用了你的时间 桑德斯先生
Okay. Sorry to have taken up your time Mr. Sanders.
你可以走了
You can go.
谢谢
Thank you.
博伊德很爱我
Boyd loved me.
我知道
I know.
我知道 宝贝 很遗憾
I know, sweetheart. I am so sorry.
是你干的
You did this.
不
No.
他保护了我
He protected me.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
防弹衣挡住了子弹
The vest stops the bullet,
但还是痛得要死
but it still hurts like a son of a bitch.
但我还经历过更糟的情况
But I've been through worse.
你可能会因此丧命的
You could have been killed.
特勤局总部
你得开始集邮什么的了
You need to start collecting stamps or something.
昨晚跟丈夫的谈话不是毫无收获吗
I thought the interview with the husband was a bust last night.
我现在不盯着桑德斯医生了
I'm not looking at Dr. Sanders right now,
但我还盯着医院呢
but I am looking at the hospital.
你得问自己 为什么白宫
You have to ask yourself, "Why would the White House
会选择马里兰大学医院
pick Maryland College Hospital?"
有个严格的筛选过程
There was a rigorous selection process.
我们都审查过了
We looked into all this.
我昨晚开始重新检查
I started over last night.
也许有人在操纵这个过程
I think somebody might have rigged the game.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
马里兰大学医院事故报告
Maryland College Hospital incident report.
九月四日提交至联合委员会
"Filed September 4 with the joint commissioner."
医院每年都会提交这些报告
Hospitals file these things annually.
报告伤亡情况
They report fatalities, injuries.
这一份 给白宫的复印件
Now this one, the White House copy,
上面有245起负面事件
shows 245 negative incidents.
而马里兰大学医院的这份上面有479起
The Maryland College Hospital copy shows 479.
为什么会有人篡改这个数字
Why would someone change the number?
确保总统会在这家医院接受手术
To make sure the President wound up at this particular hospital.
比尔·琼斯在线上
I have a Bill Jones on the line.
他说是紧急事件
He says it's urgent.
-喂 -我们得谈谈 现在
- Hello. - We need to talk. Now.
我给你打回去
I'll call you back.
开什么玩笑
You have to be kidding me.
他在交叉对比医院档案
He's cross-referencing hospital filings?
我早说过 他很周密
Like I said, he's thorough.
他认为内部有人影响了总统
He thinks someone on the inside
做出任用桑德斯医生的决定
influenced the decision to use Dr. Sanders.
他提到我的名字了吗
Did he mention my name?
还没有 但这只是时间问题
Not yet, but it's only a matter of time.
人♥质♥
第一季
第九集
怎么着 霍夫曼只是
So, what, Hoffman just
把你带到办公室问些问题吗
brought you into his office to ask questions?
他想知道有没有人在威胁我们
He wanted to know if anyone was threatening us.
他是个聪明人 基本上已经猜得七七八八了
He's a smart guy. Pretty much figured out what's going on.
-你怎么说的 -我说都挺好的
- What did you say? - I said everything is great.
他相信你了吗
Did he believe you?
应该信了吧 但...
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表