剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
马里兰大学医院突发新闻直播报道
with breaking news from Maryland College Hospital,
金凯德总统正在那里接受手术
where President Kincaid is currently undergoing surgery.
好了 把他包起来
Okay, bag him. Bag him.
快点 大伙儿 快走吧
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Everyone, let's go.
-两边的门都看好 -是 长官
- Cover both doors. - Sir.
里奇 A频率
Ricky, frequency alpha.
A频率是什么
What's frequency alpha?
转换到A频率 请说
We're on frequency alpha, go ahead.
队伍里有问题
We've been compromised.
敌方假扮成了探员
Hostiles are disguised as agents.
改变安全协议
We are changing security protocol.
新的识别暗号♥是"造王者"
New identify password is "Kingmaker".
收到 新识别暗号♥是"造王者"
Copy that. New identify password "Kingmaker".
听好了 新识别暗号♥是"造王者"
Listen up, new identify password is "Kingmaker".
守好出口 快点 你俩去南面的出口
Get the exits. Let's go. You two on the south exit, let's go.
他快不行了
He's crashing.
-得让血压升上来 -快推他出去
- Get his pressure up. - Get him out of here, now!
表明身份
Identify yourselves.
暗号♥是什么
What's the password?
暗号♥
Password?
暗号♥ 暗号♥是什么
Password. What is the password?
快点 快动起来
Move it. Move it, come on!
-他们正在靠近 把门锁上 -是 长官
- They're getting close. Lock those doors. - Sir.
暗号♥是什么
What's the password?
什么暗号♥
What password?
都从这里出去 快
Everyone out this way, go.
-好了 走吧 这个我来 -快走
- Come on, let's go. I got it. - Go.
快点走
Go. Go now.
把他推进来 快点
Get him back in. Get him back in here.
不惜一切保护这扇门
Protect these doors at all costs.
谁都不准进 明白吗
Let nobody in this room, you understand?
就剩咱俩了 杀了他吧
We're alone. Now make sure he's dead.
就剩咱俩了 杀了他吧
We're alone. Now make sure he's dead.
别死啊
Don't you die on me.
你可以的
You can do this.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了
An unknown number of terrorists
总统手术
have attacked the hospital
所在的医院 现在还未知其人数
where President Kincaid is undergoing surgery.
根据联调局...
According to one FBI...
看来计划失败了
Sounds to me like it's going down.
这只是为拿到骨髓放的烟雾弹
It's all part of a diversion to get the bone marrow.
总统现在的情况尚不清楚
The status of the President is not yet known,
但我们收到消息
but we are hearing reports
袭击就发生在总统手术室
that the attack occurred on the same floor
同一个楼层
as the President's operating room
可能还牵涉到生化攻击
and that biochemical agents may be involved.
枪击发生后外界无法直接联♥系♥到
There has been no direct contact with the President's
总统的安保小队
security detail since the shooting started.
我可以走了吗
So, can I go now?
你的妻子和女儿安全了
Your wife and daughter are safe.
咱俩没完
We're not finished.
我们之间发生的事我不会记恨
I hold no grudge about the back and forth between us.
你也没必要恨我
You have no reason to hold a grudge against me.
但你自始至终都计划除掉我
Except for the fact that you planned to eliminate me all along.
不是这样的
That is not true.
是吗
Really?
那你为什么买♥♥通她在我们的车下装炸♥弹♥
Then why did you pay her to plant bombs underneath our vehicles?
你说啊
Tell me that.
我改变阵营了 抱歉
I switched sides. I'm sorry.
你选错了阵营
You picked the wrong side.
我们可不要这辈子
We're not going to spend the rest of our lives,
都担惊受怕
looking over our shoulders.
恐怕你让我别无选择了 上校
I'm afraid you've left me with no choice, Colonel.
喂
Hello.
我刚听到电台播医院的新闻
I just heard the news on the radio, from the hospital.
这都是你计划内的吗
Is this all part of your plan?
总统会因我而死吗
Is the President going to die because of me?
不
No.
我不信
I don't believe you.
不会的
That's not going to happen.
你保证
Promise me.
我要听到你亲口说
I want to hear you say it.
向我保证你不会再杀人了
Promise me that nobody else dies by your hand.
我保证
I promise.
什么都看不清
Can't see a thing...
找到了
Gotcha.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
你有选择
There is an alternative.
我们录个视频
We make a video tape.
一起录
Together.
交代我们的所作所为
A statement that explains what we have done,
同时牵涉到咱俩
and implicates both of us.
如果一方出了事 就曝光录像带
If anything happens to either one of us, release the tape.
他信不过
You can't trust him.
不需要信任对方 关键就在这里
We don't need to trust each other. That's the point.
录像带可以保证
The tape is the guarantee
我们中的任何一方都不会说起或追杀对方
that neither one of us will ever speak or come after the other one.
杀戮已经够多了
There's been enough killing.
带他走 照他说的做吧
Get him out of here and let's do this.
好吧 走
All right, move.
-安全 -好了 安全
- It's clear! -All right, it's clear.
蓝队 查看那间房♥
Blue team, cover that room.
先头小队 把门打开
Entry team, get this room open!
查看总统
Check the President.
总统很稳定
The President is stable.
你救了他
You saved him.
空气没问题 没有生化物质的迹象
Air is clear. No sign of biochem agents.
可能是探测器出问题了 开启电力
Must've been a faulty sensor. Turn the power back on.
长官
Sir.
我扶你起来
Let me get you.
洛根探员怎么回事
What happened to Agent Logan?
他昏过去了 一定是烟的问题
Oh, he just passed out. Must've been the smoke.
洛根探员 总统安全了 他会没事的
Agent Logan, the President's safe. He's gonna be fine.
来吧 长官 我带你去检查一下
Come on, sir. Let's get you checked out.
-他没事吧 -稳定了
- Is he all right? - He's stable.
桑德斯医生 我要谢谢你
Dr. Sanders, I want to thank you.
你今天的所为太英勇了
What you did today was nothing short of heroic.
刚收到消息 金凯德总统
We are just getting reports that President Kincaid
挺过了医院的袭击
has survived the attack on the hospital.
袭击时他被保护在手术室中
He was barricaded in the operating room during the siege.
-金凯德总统会... -关掉
- And President Kincaid is expected... - Shut it off.
痊愈的
...to make a full recovery.
我们只想继续过自己的日子
All we want is our lives back.
邓肯同意放你们走了
Duncan agreed to set you free.
这就是他和艾伦的协议 是吗
That was the deal he made with Ellen? Was it?
是的
Yeah.
开车 我们去兜兜风
Start the car. We're going for a ride.
桑德斯医生 请等等
Dr. Sanders? Dr. Sanders, wait.
总统夫人希望你拿着这个
The First Lady wanted you to have this.
聊表谢意
As a token of her gratitude.
拿到了 骨髓在我手上 我现在拿去给尼娜
I have it. I have the bone marrow. I'm taking it to Nina now.
不敢相信你成功了 艾伦
I can't believe you pulled it off, Ellen.
谢谢你 都结束了
Thank you. It's over now.
伯顿家见
I'll meet you at Burton's.
对我来说 见到孩子们才真算完
It'll be over for me when I'm with my kids.
快了
Soon.
我们好好谈谈
Let's just talk about this.
站住
Stop here.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表