剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
如果我们的关系更进一步
I can definitely support Morgan
我绝对有能力养活摩根
if we were to get more serious at some point.
我的意思是 桑德斯先生...
Look, what I'm trying to say, Mr. Sanders...
给我打住 孩子 摩根还在念高中
Let me stop you there, son. Morgan is in high school.
以后会去上大学
On her way to college.
所以我不同意 她太年轻了 不能结婚
So the answer is no. She's too young for marriage.
有大好的前程在等着她
She's got her whole life in front of her.
-但我爱她 -当然
- But I love her. - I'm sure you do.
但你该向前看了
But it's time to move on.
否则呢
What if I don't?
你很有胆量 孩子
You got guts, kid.
我很欣赏这一点
I respect that.
但离我女儿远一点
But stay away from my daughter.
别再来这里了
Never come back to this house again.
明白了吗
Understand?
画好了
There. All done.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你真是个出色的画家
You really are a terrific artist.
这是妈妈 这是你 这是你♥爸♥爸吗
That's your mommy, that's you, and that's your daddy?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
这是什么 他的心吗
What is that? His heart?
不 是他的徽章
No. That's his badge.
徽章
His badge?
我爸爸是联调局探员
My daddy works for the FBI.
快好了 马上就来
Almost done. Be there in a few minutes.
如果我听到的消息是真的 那你也不必上来了
If what I've just heard is true, don't bother coming up at all.
我又做错什么了
What did I do now?
一点都不好笑 保罗
I'm not amused, Paul.
玛丽 我不明白 怎么了
Mary, I don't understand, what?
我刚跟白宫医生聊过
I've just spoken with the White House Physician.
他说你还是要用桑德斯医生
He tells me you're sticking with Dr. Sanders.
她是个出色的外科医生 我深思熟虑之后
Well, she's a terrific surgeon. The more I thought about it,
认为这样做才是正确的
the more I came to believe this is the right move.
正确 对你的支持率还是身体健康
The right move? For your approval rating or your health?
总统夫人 事情没这么简单
Madam First Lady, it's a bit more complicated than that.
不如我们晚点再谈 私下谈
How about we talk about this later on? In private?
不如就现在
How about now?
现在更好 亲爱的
Now sounds even better, darling.
给我们几分钟单独谈谈
Give us a few moments.
很高兴见到你 昆廷
So good to see you, Quentin.
-我就是... -五分钟后
- I... I just... - In five minutes,
你会接到白宫的电♥话♥
you're gonna get a call from the White House
总统要跟你面议他的手术
saying the President wants to meet to discuss his upcoming surgery.
他会解雇你
He's going to fire you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我要怎么做
What do I do?
说服他改变心意
Convince him to change his mind.
更重要的是 说服他的妻子
More importantly, convince his wife.
总统马上就到
The President will be here shortly.
我要代表美国人♥民♥谢谢你
On behalf of the American people, I'd like to thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你救了总统一命
For saving the President's life.
要不是你 他现在可能已经没命了
If it weren't for you, he might be dead right now.
谢谢 我只是做好本职工作而已
Thank you. But I was just doing my job.
很美的画 对吧
Beautiful painting, isn't it?
您好 很高兴再次见到您
Hello. It's nice to see you again.
那是加菲尔德总统 任职仅两百天
President Garfield. Served only two hundred days.
任职时间史上第二短
Second shortest term ever.
我都不知道 恐怕我不太精通历史
Oh, I didn't know that. I'm not much of an historian, I'm afraid.
他是1881年被人暗♥杀♥的
He was assassinated. In 1881.
知道他中枪当天跟谁在一起吗
Do you know who he was with the day he was shot?
林肯总统的儿子 罗伯特
President Lincoln's son, Robert.
真是太巧了
What are the odds?
你不会又在说加菲尔德-林肯事件吧
You aren't talking about the Garfield-Lincoln thing again, are you?
我觉得历史巧合非常奇妙
I find the historical coincidence absolutely fascinating.
桑德斯医生 临时通知 谢谢你赶来
Dr. Sanders. Thank you for coming over on such short notice.
-应该的 -请坐
- Of course. - Please. Have a seat.
你没事吧 小伙子
You okay, buddy?
告诉我怎么回事 怎么会跟人打架
Just tell me what happened. How did it start?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
杰克
Jake.
就是个野孩子 行了吗 不重要的
It's just some kid. Okay? It doesn't matter.
谁会无缘无故打架
Well, fights don't happen out of nowhere.
是你说错了话吗 还是为了女孩
Was it something you said? Over a girl?
不
No.
是为了钱
It was over money.
那些啤酒钱
The beer money?
是的 我需要那笔钱 跟你说你又不听
Yes! I needed that money. That's what I was trying to tell you!
杰克 我很抱歉 杰克
Jake, Jake. I'm sorry. Jake!
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
这个叫克雷默的家伙是怎么回事
What's the deal with this guy Kramer?
我信任他 我们能指望他
He's someone I trust. Someone we can count on.
他是个外行 一定受不住压力的
He's an amateur. He'll crack under pressure.
他会出色完成任务的
He'll do a good job.
你很敬重你 桑德斯医生
I have nothing but respect for you, Dr. Sanders,
不止因为你高超的技术
not only for your skill as a surgeon,
也因为你对这整件事
but also for the way you have conducted yourself
冷静的处理手法
throughout this entire circus.
然而 鉴于最近发生的事
However, in light of recent events,
我决定
I have decided to switch
换由沃尔特·里德海军医院的医生实施手术
to a surgeon at Walter Reed Naval Hospital.
由你来宣布最好不过
It would be best if this announcement came from you.
我们会安排新闻发布会
We'll arrange a press conference
你将宣布这是你的决定
and you will announce that this is your decision.
你认为这是出于对病人和医院的考虑
That you believe it's in the best interest of your patient,
所做的决定
and the hospital, to make this move.
当然 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
如果您认为这样最好的话
If that's what you think is best.
但这是一个错误
But you are making a mistake.
您想撤换医生的原因
The reason you want to change doctors
正是应该继续用我的原因
is the exact reason you should remain with me.
我发现了本可能害死您的失误
I caught the error that could have killed you.
我的手术台上从没有死过人
I've never lost a patient in surgery. Ever.
将来也不会
And I don't intend to.
我不懂政♥治♥ 总统先生
I don't know much about politics, Mr. President.
也不懂艺术 总统夫人
Or art, Madam First Lady.
但我精通医术
But I do know medicine.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
我是最好的胸外科医生
I am the best thoracic surgeon you're going to find.
如果是我丈夫需要手术 我会希望他的医生
If this were my husband's life, I would want a surgeon
对自己的能力信心十足
who has the confidence in her abilities
能够对这世上最有权力的人说
to say to the most powerful man in the world
如果选择别人就太愚不可及了
that he'd be a fool to choose someone else.
她成功了
Your girl delivered.
金凯德不换医生了
Kincaid is staying put.
-都重回正轨了吗 -是的
- So we're back on track? - Yes.
重回正轨了
We're back on track.
希望你明白 不是我要暗♥杀♥你
I want you to know, it was not my idea to take you out.
下令的另有其人
That order came from someone else.
更高层的人 我对这暗♥杀♥令一无所知
Higher up the chain. I didn't even know about it.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
不
No.
完全不信
Not for a second.
你非要这么讨厌吗
Why do you have to be such a jerk?
你说什么
What did you just say?
我知道你为什么让他别靠近我
Okay, look, I know why you told him to stay away,
但你也不用把他当垃圾对待吧
but you didn't have to treat him like dirt, you know.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
-博伊德 -博伊德是谁
- Boyd. - Who's Boyd?
你不是吧
Really?
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表