剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I just left him an hour ago. He's all set.
他嘴上那么说 但他就是个废物
He says he is, but he's a punk.
-他说的一个字我都不信 -没错
- I don't believe a word out of his mouth. - Right.
现在很难分辨该相信谁
Tough to know who to believe these days.
而且 我大多数时间都和罪犯混在一起
Then again, I spend most of my time hangin' out with criminals.
好了 来吧 我们走
Okay, come on, let's go.
好的 水和能量棒 还要别的吗
All right, uh, water, some protein bars, anything else?
这些就行
Sounds good.
好的 我...
All right, I'll, um...
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
-喂 -我是布莱恩
- Hello? - Hey, it's Brian.
你派了人跟着我们吗
Is someone following us?
跟着你们 没有 怎么了
Following you? No, why?
不知道 好像有人在跟踪我们
I don't know, it seems like somebody's trailing us.
我在95号♥公路边的休息站
I'm at a rest stop off I-95.
你是走小路上公路的吗
You took back roads all the way to the highway?
是的 照你说的一样
Yeah, just like you said.
这人长什么样
What does this man look like?
白人 40岁左右
White. Forties.
不太好分辨...
It's impossible to say...
真的不好说 但你们小心
I really can't tell you, but, just be careful.
回车里去
Hey, uh, get back in the car.
-不 我要上厕所 -我要和你谈谈
- No, I gotta go to the bathroom. - I gotta talk to you.
厕所
女厕
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 亲爱的
It's gonna be all right, sweetie.
别担心
Nothing to worry about.
你居然开枪了
I can't believe you shot him!
好了 上车
All right, get in.
-他死了吗 -不知道
- Is he dead? - I don't know.
-那我们现在怎么办 -离开这里
- So, what do we do now? - We get the hell out of here.
桑德斯医生
Dr. Sanders?
刚才白宫有人打电♥话♥找你
Someone from the White House just called.
他们催你去给总统做术前检查
They want to push up your pre-op with the President.
谢谢
Thank you.
药瓶还在这地方
The pill bottle is still here.
-所以... -我们动手吧
- So... - Let's do it.
保持警觉
Stay alert.
别犹豫 这些人都是专业的
Don't hesitate, these guys are pros.
如果局面紧张 就开枪 知道了吗
So if it's close, pull the trigger, you hear me?
收到
Copy that.
过路费收据
杰弗逊国家收费站 340号♥口
马里兰州 伯基茨维尔路 17号♥口
日期: 2013年10月27日 时间: 02:12:52
历史记录
情况不错
Looks good.
开玩笑吗 动手术简直就是度假
You kidding? Surgery is like a vacation.
不用开会 不用妥协 没有记者
No meetings. No compromises. No reporters.
-没有... -别说出来
- No... - Don't say it.
我根本就没想过 亲爱的
Um, never crossed my mind, sweetheart.
我只需要再问您几个问题
So, I just have a few more questions for you.
过去一周里您服用过药物吗
Have you taken any medication in the past week?
就是平时的那些 每天一片降胆固醇的药
Uh, just the usual, I take a pill every day for my cholesterol.
没有呼吸困难 眩晕和恶心的感觉吧
And no problems breathing, no dizziness, nausea?
没有 感觉好极了
No, I feel terrific.
那就好 我们明天见
Good. Well, see you tomorrow.
还有记住 午夜之后别再进食喝饮料了
And remember, no food or drink after midnight.
只能喝水
Except water.
艾伦
You know, Ellen,
说实话
I'll be honest.
会找你做手术是出于政♥治♥因素
I hired you for political reasons.
是一场无♥耻♥的秀
It was a shameless publicity stunt.
我想找一个
I wanted a woman.
公立医院的女医生
Someone at a public hospital.
但现在看来这是个明智的选择
But it turns out to have been a good decision,
所以我想对你的通情达理说声谢谢
so I want to say thank you for being so understanding.
还有你的可靠安心
And, reassuring.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我丈夫回答你
My husband might have been a bit
服药问题的时候可能有些隐瞒
glib with respect to your question about medications.
您说什么
Excuse me?
除了服用降胆固醇的药物之外
In addition to taking pills for cholesterol,
他还服用壮♥阳♥药♥物
he also takes pills for his libido.
我明白 这很常见
Right. Very common.
如果他昨晚 或是前晚
I presume if he took one last night,
服用过一片
or the night before,
不会有并什么并发症吧
it wouldn't cause any complications.
不会 不过您最好
No, but, uh, you would wanna
确保他今晚不会再服用了
make sure he doesn't take one this evening.
好的
Right.
我会通知他情妇的
I'll notify his mistress.
不用这样 他拈花惹草的事全华盛顿都知道
Please, his infidelity is the worst kept secret in DC.
我能问下 您考虑过
May I ask, have you given any more thought
我们昨天说的事了吗
to the conversation we had yesterday?
关于痴呆症的遗传标记吗
About the genetic marker for dementia?
是的 因为我对此感到非常不安
Yeah, because I feel very uncomfortable about it all.
我本来应该直接跟您丈夫说的
I should have just talked to your husband directly.
那你为什么没有那么做
And why didn't you?
因为 我说过 我以为
Because, as I said, I imagined
有些事情您不希望被记录在案
it something you would wanna keep off the record.
所以我先来找您 但我意识到我错了
So I came to you first, but I realize that was a mistake.
我向您道歉
And I apologize.
你要喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
放下武器 马上
Drop your weapons. Now.
好吧 我们都放松点
All right, look, let's just relax.
我不清楚你们知不知道
I don't know if you guys know this,
但我们都是同一阵线的
but, uh, we're all on the same side.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
我为你的老板工作 布莱尔上校
I'm workin' for your boss, Colonel Blair.
-给你三秒钟 -你可以给他打电♥话♥
- You got three seconds. - You might wanna call him.
一 二
One, two...
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我这就放下武器
Weapons are goin' down.
别激动
No need to get excited.
房♥子是空的 他们已经走了
The house is empty. They're gone.
我在卧室看到了药瓶 没别的了
I saw the pill bottles in the bedroom, but that's it.
他们一定发现了芯片
They must have found the chip.
他们知道我们在追踪他们
They knew we were tracking them,
所以他们把你的老婆孩子带走了
so they got your wife and kid the hell out of here.
现在怎么办
Now, what?
你知道你的朋友可能会把她们带去哪儿吗
Any idea where your friends might have taken them?
不 他们不是我的朋友
No. They're not my friends.
你的雇主
Your employer?
这么说是不是更准确
Is that more accurate?
你别忘了 我刚刚救了你
In case you hadn't noticed, I just saved your ass.
没错
That's right.
我可以回去再跟洛根谈谈
Look, I could go back and talk to Logan again,
但我猜他一定会照着我的脑袋来一枪
but my guess is that he'll put a bullet in my head.
有人发现了芯片
Someone found the chip.
他已经知道我设计了他
He already knows I set him up.
-你准备怎么做 -什么意思
- How do you wanna do this? - What do you mean?
我无法改变已经发生的事情
I can't change what happened.
所以我们要么继续纠缠 要么就算扯平
So we can either keep doing this dance, or we can call it even.
从此各走各路
And go our separate ways.
我觉得这主意不错
I think that's a good idea.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for helping out.
我不是为了你而做的
I didn't do it for you.
我倾向于多做一些化验
My inclination is to do more testing.
但同时 我不想惊动总统
But at the same time, I don't want to alarm the President.
除非我确切知道出了什么问题
Unless I actually know there's something wrong.
或者有避免得病的有效方法
Or, I know of an effective treatment to stave off the disease.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表