剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
但你把杰德的死栽赃给了
Except the man you set up for Jade's murder
一个已经死掉的人
was already dead.
你不懂
You don't understand.
她不爱我弟弟
She didn't love my brother.
她只是在利用他
She...she was using him.
她用他的钱
She was taking his money,
还在他背后乱搞
sleeping around behind his back.
不
No!
艾伦知道这桩婚外情
Aaron knew about the affair.
我认为他是默许的
I think he encouraged it.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he?
我看了你弟弟的医疗记录
I saw your brother's medical records.
艾伦两年前曾接受过睾丸癌治疗
Aaron was treated for testicular cancer two years ago.
他尽力活了下来
He fought it
但治疗导致他性无能
but he was left impotent by the treatment.
他没告诉你 是吗
He didn't tell you that, did he?
我只是想保护他
I was just trying to protect him.
弄巧成拙
And instead,
你却夺走了他唯一
you took away the one thing
真爱的人
he truly loved.
艾伦接下来会怎样
What will happen to Aaron?
我们会撤销全部指控
Well, we'll be dropping all charges,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
可我还是不明白
I still don't get it, though.
如果不是他做的 为什么不告诉我们呢
If he hadn't done anything, why didn't he tell us?
有什么意义
What was the point?
杰德已经死了 我锒铛入狱
Jade was already dead. Me...ending up in jail...
有件事我不明白 你们的争吵
The one thing I don't understand is the arguments.
邻居说她听见杰德对你大吼大叫
The neighbour said that she'd heard Jade yelling at you.
她很担心我
She was worried about me.
气我为她做了太多
She was angry that I was doing so much for her.
她想让我少花时间在工作上面
She wanted me to spend less time working
多花时间在我热爱的模型船上
and more time on the boats that I loved.
但我更爱她
But I loved her more.
她痛苦不堪
She was in so much pain.
那次车祸
The car accident.
我只想照顾她
I just wanted to take care of her.
我从小受姐姐照顾
My sister took care of me since I was a kid.
终于我人生中第一次
For the first time in my life,
我能以同样的方式照顾别人
I had someone that I could care for in the same way.
内奥米夺走了这一切
Naomi took that away from me.
那她跟托尼的私情呢
And her affair with Tony?
杰德应该得到快乐
Jade deserved to be happy.
这是你要的
Here's what you asked for.
哈罗的报告
My report on Harrow.
菲尔利医生 所有这些项目
Dr Fairley, in all of these charts,
你给他的表现全评为优秀
you've rated his performance as excellent.
没错
That's right.
哈罗的工作无可挑剔吗
You found no fault in Harrow's work?
过程中还是有不少问题的
Oh, there's plenty of fault in his process
但我不想成为凭一纸评估来决定他事业的人
but I don't want to be the one to decide his career on that.
如果你想赶走他
If you want to get rid of Harrow,
那你就亲自动手
you'll have to be the one to do it.
我不愿参与其中
I want no part of it.
-菲尔利医生 我不想... -不 我还没说完
- Dr Fairley, I am not... - No, I haven't finished.
我明白你忙于填补配额 勾选项目
I understand you have quotas to fill and boxes to tick.
但丹尼尔·哈罗医生即便不是全国 也是全州
But Daniel Harrow is one of the finest pathologists in the state,
最优秀的病理学家之一
if not the country.
主要是本州
But mainly the state.
是的 他工作上不好相处
And, yes, he...he is difficult to work with.
是的 他不循规守纪
Yes, he breaks the rules.
但他总能交出成果
But he always gets results,
因为他在意
because he cares.
有时甚至耿耿于怀
Sometimes too much.
但正是这点让他与我们不同
But that's what sets him apart from the rest of us.
他也是我的朋友
He's also my friend
我不会参与赶走他的
and I will not be party to any decision
让他离开办公室的任何决定
that sees him removed from this building.
过头了吗
Too far?
不 一点也不
No. Not at all.
你的态度我已非常明白
You've made your position very clear.
谢谢你 菲尔利医生
Thank you, Dr Fairley.
好的
Right.
宇宙战士科学小分队
Astro Warriors Science Squad.
-你知道 -岂止知道
- You know it? - Know it?!
在你眼前的可是
You are looking at the president
科学小分队角色扮演社
of the Science Squad Cosplay Society,
澳亚分社社长
Australasian branch.
宇宙战士 集♥合♥
Astro Warriors, unite!
乖
Yes.
怪人
He's weird.
怎么了
What's happening?
-拿到了吗 -还没有
- Did you get it? - Not yet.
-刚到 -你没事吧
- Just got here. - You OK?
紧张
Nervous?
我没事 但很紧张
Yes and...yes.
别担心 你没问题的
Don't worry. You're gonna kill it.
搞定以后打电♥话♥给我好吗
Call me when you're done, yeah?
犯罪鉴证科管理部
又干这种事
Again with this shit?
先是侵入哈罗的邮件 这次是警♥察♥系统
First you hack into Harrow's email, now the police system?
你把菲恩扯进什么烂摊子
What have you got Fern involved in?
-我只是想顾好自己 -嗯 这话我倒信
- I'm just looking after myself. - Yeah, that I believe.
你进了监狱都我不管
I don't care if you go to jail
但你要是给菲恩惹麻烦
but if you get Fern into trouble...
我保证让你后悔没进监狱
..You'll want to be behind bars.
-她相信我 -她是想相信你
- She believes me. - She wants to believe you.
我看你是满嘴谎话
I think you're full of shit.
过来
Come here!
你想怎样
What are you gonna do?
打我吗
Hit me?
菲恩肯定高兴的
Fern's gonna love that.
凯瑟琳·舒曼
Catherine Schumann?
能看一下证件吗
Can I see some ID, please?
切尔默市 邮编4068
拉尔森路 57号♥
查看使用条款并在网上更新信息
证件审查
-有什么问题吗 -不清楚
- Is there a problem? - Not sure.
证件审查
姓名 凯瑟琳·舒曼
证件号♥码 047679453
出生日期 14/08/1996
有效期限 16/02/21
性别 女
等级 CA
好了
There we go.
今天有点慢
Bit slow today.
可以麻烦签一下这个吗
Can I get you to sign that, please?
等下 小姐
Wait, miss?
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
警局
给我吧 谢谢
I'll take that, thanks.
-卡兰 找哈罗吗 -不
- Callan. Looking for Harrow? - No.
找你
For you.
需要你帮个忙
I need you to do something.
进行中
成功破译 密♥码♥275446
这不是他的手♥机♥
That's not his phone.
是他妹妹的
It's his sister's phone.
詹姆斯 拿到你的手♥机♥了 但我们不能留在这
James! I've got your phone but we can't stay here.
詹姆斯
James?
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
我跟你说过詹姆斯惹了麻烦
I told you James was in trouble!
谁申请的取证
Who requested the release?
先以妨碍执法罪起诉他们 从那里着手
Charge them with obstructing justice and go from there.
詹姆斯的手♥机♥ 我们拿到了 但米拉·佐里奇抓了他
James's phone. We've got it. But Mila Zoric has him.
-我们应该见见 -哪里
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表