剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
I've known you two professionally longer than anyone.
我有事想告诉你们
I have...something that I want to share with you.
那就告诉我们啊
Well, then tell us.
还不到时候
Not yet.
老挝传统歌♥曲
Peng Lao deum.
我们就在这露营吗
We're camping here?
-不是 -谢天谢地
- No. - Oh, thank God!
我们的露营地
Our camp site
在那个方向四公里处
is four kilometres that way.
-什么 -我知道
- What? - I know.
对于你这样的行家来说
It's an embarrassingly short hike
这段徒步实在太短了
for a man of your, uh...credentials
但距离不够 我们可以用速度来补
but what we lack in distance, we can make up for in pace.
他想告诉我们什么
What does he want to tell us?
-也许他要结婚了 -和谁
- Maybe he's getting married. - To who?
他连女友都没 他有吗
Doesn't even have a girlfriend... does he?
也许他要出柜了
Maybe he's coming out.
菲尔利吗 不不不 他很在意沃灵顿
Fairley?! No, no, no. He's left on read for Warrington.
-健康问题吗 -可能
- Medical problem? - Maybe.
糖尿病 心脏病
Diabetes? Heart disease.
癌症
Cancer.
好了 走吧伙计们
Right! Come, chaps.
就如爱默生所说[美国思想家文学家]
As Emerson said...
"重要的不是生命的长度
"It's not the length of life...
而是生命的深度"
..but the depth of it."
道路封闭
真倒霉 我们不得不回家了
That's bad luck! We'll have to head home.
胡扯 我们这样的男人不会被官僚主义挡住的
Nonsense! Men like us cannot be deterred by bureaucracy.
更何况 这条道我闭着眼都能走
Besides, I know this track like the back of my hand.
前进
Forward, ho!
须叶藤
Flagellaria indica.
鞭藤 也通常被称为柔藤
The whip vine, also commonly known as the supplejack.
有个有趣的事 看啊 丛林美食
Yeah, funny story about that... Oh, look - bush tucker.
说到"柔杰克"[柔藤]
Speaking of "supple JACK",
在麦克斯·佐里奇身上找到的护照
the passport found on Max Zoric.
上面的假名字 是杰克·谢泼德
The false name in it... was Jack Sheppard.
十八世纪初著名英国盗贼 4次越狱成功 死时仅22岁
一个大名鼎鼎的年轻英国盗贼也是这个名字
Also the name of a notorious young English highwayman.
很厉害的逃脱专家
Quite the escape artist.
为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
我只是觉得造那本假护照的人
Well, it just struck me that whoever made that false passport
挺幽默的
had a sense of humour.
让我想起了你
Reminded me of you.
-或者只是个巧合 -也许吧
- Or it's a coincidence. - Maybe.
前面是盗贼的玩笑 后面写着你的名字
Highwayman joke in the front, your name written in the back,
被一起找到的还有一封自称你儿子的人写的信
found with a letter from someone claiming to be your son.
我们说过这个了
We've been over this.
怎么 你觉得我和麦克斯·佐里奇的死有关吗
What? You think I had something to do with Max Zoric's death?
不是直接相关
Not directly.
菲尔利认为他的死是个不幸的意外
Yeah. Fairley found his death was misadventure.
为什么你还要提这个 因为好奇吗
Why are you raking over the coals? Curiosity?
我好奇为什么你还没问我
Well, I am curious why you haven't asked
英国警方有没有找到塔尼娅·里德
whether the UK police have tracked down Tanya Reed.
我想着如果你有消息了 就会告诉我
Well, I figured if you'd heard something, you'd let me know.
那么你该知道这个
Well, then you should know this.
我听到了一些有关"不幸的意外"的传言
I've heard some scuttlebutt about the 'misadventure' finding.
有来自上面的压力要求进行进一步调查
There's pressure to investigate further,
尤其是麦克斯·佐里奇的死因
particularly into how Max Zoric died.
我觉得这事还没完
I don't think it's over.
跟上 伙计们
Keep up, lads!
六楼 网络犯罪部
地下二层 物证层
地下二层 物证层
有什么能帮你的
Can I help you?
我不觉得我该来这
I don't think I should be here.
我不觉得他们给了我足够的信息
I...don't think they've given me enough information.
你要找什么
What is it that you're looking for?
我是网络犯罪部的 六楼的
I'm from Cybercrime, on 6.
有一部手♥机♥应该被交还给当事人了
There's a phone that was supposed to be returned to its owner
但他说他没收到
but the owner says he never got it.
我们的记录显示它已经不在了
Our records say it's gone.
他们应该让负责这件事的警官来
Well, they should have sent the officer in charge.
没错
Totally.
没错
Totally.
能不能帮我查一下它还在不在这
Can I just see that it's here?
你有什么信息
What have you got?
我这儿有日期 地点
I've got the date, the location,
那辆车的车牌号♥
the rego number of the car it was found in.
穆拉瑞市戈弗雷街42号♥
6月17日
车牌号♥ 656THA
好 让我看看
OK. Let's have a look.
好了 在杂物箱里
Ok. So, in the glove box,
我们找到了薄荷糖 行驶日志 急救箱
we have mints, logbooks, first aid kit
当然 还有一部手♥机♥
and, yes, a mobile phone.
好极了
Great.
那 我能看看吗
Well, can I see it?
不 抱歉 东西都被取出了
No. Sorry. It's been checked out.
刑事侦查部高级探员 布莱恩·尼科尔斯
CIB, a Senior Sergeant Bryan Nichols.
不意外
Makes sense.
-拜 -再见
- Bye. - See you.
他满嘴屁话
He's full of shit.
4公里 放屁
Four kilometres, my arse!
我敢说我们已经走了10公里了
I reckon we must have walked 10!
而且还没信♥号♥♥
And there's no signal.
如果你有什么重要的事情要告诉我们
If you have something important to tell us,
为什么不直接在酒吧说
why not just take us to a bar?
我有随身酒吧
I brought the bar!
-谢天谢地 -但跟你没什么关系 布莱恩
- Thank Christ! - Not much for you, Bryan.
我看过你的档案 特定场合饮酒者
I've seen your profile - "Occasional social drinker."
-那就好好锻炼吧 -闭嘴
- Working out well, then. - Oh, shut up!
莱尔 停下
Lyle, stop!
我要撒尿
I need a whiz.
你不仅需要撒尿
You need more than a whiz.
你还需要硝酸药片和低一些的体质指数
You need nitrate tablets and a lower BMI.
哈罗
Harrow.
过来看看这个
Come and have a look at this.
是什么
What is it?
既然有干燥的房♥屋 为什么还要在帐篷里受苦呢
Why suffer under canvas when there's dry floor and a roof?
-是啊 -怎么
- Yeah. - What?
那又有什么挑战性呢
Where's the challenge in that?
特别是对于布莱恩这样著名的户外爱好者
Especially for a storied outdoorsman like Bryan.
而且 我心中已经有完美的露营地了
Besides, I have the perfect camp site in mind.
打扰了 伙计们
Excuse me, fellas?
你们好吗
How you going?
看起来如何
How's it look?
看起来你们要去露营
Well, it looks like you're going camping.
你们知道步道封了吗 人工造林
You know this track's closed? Reforestation?
没事的 我们不走步道
It'll be alright. We don't need to use the track.
你们的许可证准备好了吗
Your permit's in order?
-我希望没用 -在这里
- I hope not. - Here we go.
果然
Of course.
我缴费时
I didn't, uh, notice an exclusion area
没注意有禁入区域
when I paid for the permit.
你们准备在哪里扎营
Where are you thinking of making camp?
蝴蝶溪 神灵瀑布附近
Butterfly Creek, up near Spirit Falls.
你知道那里发生过几次塌方吗
You know there's been some land-slips up there?
最近三个月下了挺多雨 可能会很危险
A lot of rain in the last three months. Could be dangerous.
-或许我们可以在那里过夜 -恐怕不行
- Well, maybe we could overnight there. - Afraid not.
那老房♥子里全是白蚁
The old hut's riddled with white ants.
我们没事的
We will be fine.
我年轻的时候经常在神灵瀑布旁边扎营
I used to camp at Spirit Falls all the time in my youth.
-我知道该注意些什么 -好吧
- I know what to look out for. - Righto.
提个醒 如果有麻烦的话 那里可没有信♥号♥♥
Just be aware there's no mobile coverage if you get into strife.
不会有麻烦的 这位布莱恩可是山林专家
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表