剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Uncle Lyle.
-看见了吗 -黏液
- Have you seen this? - Mucus.
不符合勒死的特征
Which is not consistent with strangulation.
两天内两具类似情况的尸体
That's two cases in two.
确实不寻常
I agree it's unusual.
丹尼尔 可能有麻烦了
Daniel, I think we have an issue here.
什么 你跟他说个什么
What? Why are you talking to him?
他根本就不该出现在这里
He's not even supposed to be here!
我也觉得
I do too.
我们唯一的麻烦是
The only issue we have
想完成解剖 却有那么些病理医生
is the amount of pathologists I have to wade through
在我这碍手碍脚的
to conduct my autopsy.
-那是什么 -加布里艾拉的牙齿
- What is that? - Gabriella's teeth.
那个服务员 她究竟...
The maid? What on earth has she...?
我坚信能跟那个咬痕吻合
I think they'll match that bite mark.
我的天 咬痕匹配系统简直甘拜下风
Goodness. Bite matching has been rigorously discredited.
你必须有非常细致的图样 但这咬痕不够
Unless you have a very particular pattern, which that is not.
如果加布里艾拉没吃树莓呢
What if Gabriella didn't eat the raspberries?
还记得吗 树莓没嚼碎
Remember they weren't chewed.
被强行塞进嘴里吗
What, they were forced into her mouth?
然后她咬了那人
And she bit the man who did it!
明白了吗 所以才找不到水果盘
See? That's why we couldn't find the fruit platter!
-这人拿走了 -喂喂喂
- This guy took it! - Excuse me?
那么俄♥罗♥斯♥特工要杀叶琳娜
So, Russian secret service are trying to kill Yelena?
可是加布里艾拉碍了事
And somehow, Gabriella got between them.
-喂 -谁杀了他 什么原因呢
- Hello! - So, who killed this man and why?
不知道 但我相信叶琳娜非常危险
I don't know but I think Yelena is in serious danger.
-这都不是你们的解剖作业 -嗯 没错
- This isn't even your autopsy! - No. You're right.
请便吧
It's yours.
抱歉 莱尔叔叔
Sorry, Uncle Lyle.
我得拯救地球去了
I have to save the planet.
埃德温娜 需要你再进行一次毒性检查
Edwina, I need you to run another series of tox screenings.
-加布里艾拉的尸体吗 -还有那个被勒死的
- On Gabriella? - And the man who was garrotted.
-你在找什么呢 -某种毒
- What are you looking for? - Some sort of toxin.
检测血浆胆碱酯酶异动
And look for plasma cholinesterase activity.
我估计该指数会偏低
I'm expecting to find it reduced.
我以为已经排除毒杀的可能性
I thought tox was clear for poison.
是的 是排除了
Yes, it was.
他们可能是因某种神经药剂而致死
I think they were killed with some sort of nerve agent.
麻烦尽快 可以吗
Can we fast-track that, please?
我们要跟叶琳娜·格里谢科谈谈 事出紧急
We need to talk with Yelena Grishenko, urgently.
我们这里没有这位客人
There's no guest here by that name.
我知道她在这
Look, I know she's here.
不在1503号♥房♥...
Not in room 1503 -
她订那间房♥只是为了防着潜在刺客
that's just the room she hires to ward off would-be assassins.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就在这 她的演讲 她在这进行演讲
It's here. Her talk - this is where she's giving it.
面目全非的世界需要我们行动起来
我们必须入场
We need to get in.
-有票吗 -没有
- Do you have a ticket? - No.
-那就... -听着
- Well, then... - Look.
要么让我跟她讲几句
I can talk to her
要么我通知联调局 关闭整家酒店
or I can call the Feds and get this entire hotel shut down.
有证据吗
Do you have proof?
马上就有
It's coming.
-有犯人照片吗 -还没有
- Do you have a face? - Not yet.
这些人在树莓上下了毒
These people, they, um, poisoned the raspberries?
不是毒 神经药剂
Not poison. Nerve agent.
那我就不吃树莓
Then I won't eat any raspberries.
格里谢科女士 拜托了 别上台
Ms Grishenko, please. You can't go on stage.
给我看犯人照片
Show me a face.
你们应该离开 立刻
I think you should leave. Now.
你昨天训斥的女服务员
That maid you were telling off yesterday.
她提前偷偷溜走了 是吗
She snuck off early, didn't she?
为了去医生那
To go to the doctor's.
在你离开前 我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you before you leave.
她被抽了血
She had bloods taken.
我当时一点也没注意
I wouldn't have a clue.
然后她让加布里埃拉顶替她打扫贵宾楼层
And she got Gabriella to cover for her on the VIP floor.
我们需要看看谁之前进过这间房♥
We need to see who came into this room.
为什么 正如你所说
Why? As you said,
格里谢科小姐之前并没有住在这里
Ms Grishenko wasn't actually staying here.
我知道 但是要杀她的人也许不知道
I know. But her attackers may not have figured that out.
就是她
That's her.
你可以快进到1503号♥房♥吗
Can you, uh, fast-forward to room 1503?
好 从这里正常播放
OK. Play from there.
她为什么那么快就出来了
Why did she come out so fast?
这 就停在这
There. Stop it there.
-他们不是员工 -他们戴着手套
- They're not staff. - They're wearing gloves.
你可以放大吗
Can you, uh, zoom in?
这就是被绞死的那个人
That's the man who was garrotted.
那另一个人呢
And the other guy?
还逍遥法外
Still out there.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 -我知道这听起来很疯狂
- Russian agents? - I know it sounds crazy.
所以我才需要你来告诉联调局探员
That's why I need you to tell the Feds.
他们会觉得我是疯子的
They'll think I'm a crackpot.
不会吧 真的吗
No! Really?
格蕾丝现在正在给你发送嫌疑人的照片
Grace is sending you a photo of the suspect now.
联调局探员也许认识这家伙
The Feds might know this guy.
好的 你们两个现在在哪
OK. Where are you two now?
在酒店大厅 这家伙一定就在附近
In the lobby of the hotel. The guy's gotta be here somewhere.
哈罗 离这家伙远点 等待后援
OK, Harrow. Stay away from the guy and wait for back-up.
他不杀掉叶琳娜是不会罢手的
He's not gonna give up until he gets Yelena.
找到了 布莱恩
There he is. Bryan,
他就在这 我们需要警♥察♥ 快点
he's here. We need police, now!
哈罗 天啊
Harrow! Jesus.
借过一下 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
-他去哪了 -那
- Where did he go? - There.
好 告诉叶琳娜 告诉她的保镖
Right. Tell Yelena. Tell her security.
-别让她上台 -你要去哪
- Don't let her go on stage. - Where are you going?
去追他
After him!
抱歉
Sorry.
停下
Hey! Stop!
站住
Hold it!
她看到你了 是吧
She saw you, didn't she?
那个女佣
The maid.
看到你正在给果盘下毒
Poisoning the fruit platter.
我一会再来
I come back.
但是你不可能放过目击者
But you couldn't have a witness.
树莓
Raspberries.
你在那上面涂了某种神经毒素
Which you tainted with some kind of nerve agent.
问题是
The problem was,
加布里埃拉咬了你的朋友
Gabriella bit your friend.
所以他也被感染了
So he got affected too.
之后发生了什么
So what happened?
他想要去医院
He wanted to go to hospital.
但是你不可能让这件事发生
But you couldn't let that happen.
所以 他不得不以另一种方式死去
So...he had to die some other way.
伙计 你还好吗
Hey, mate, are you right?
你的任务失败了
You've failed!
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你不能上台
You can't go out there.
这就是他 你想知道他的样子 就是他
OK? This is him. You wanted a face. This is it.
很好
Good.
我们会寻找他的下落
We will look after him.
-谢谢 -他已经杀了两个人
- Thank you. - He's already killed twice.
你会死的
OK? You're going to die.
没错
I am.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表