剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
还有研究表明饮酒
And there's also evidence to support that consumption of alcohol
能导致大脑体温调节中枢的
can cause a drop in the set point of
调定点降低
the brain's thermoregulatory centre.
我们送血液和尿液去检验了
We've sent off bloods and urine.
没错
And there you are.
你怎么看
What do you think?
你觉得他之前就已经死了吗
You think he was already dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不同意是车把他碾死的吗
Do you dispute that vehicle-crush is what killed him?
-我还是觉得很可疑[腥的] -海滩双关语
- I still think it's fishy. - Oh, beachside puns.
真棒
Fantastic.
我要开膛了
I'm starting internals.
菲尔利 停
Fairley, stop.
这是我们在米歇尔身上找到的沙子
So, here is the sand we found on Mitchell's body...
这是我们在卡拉身上找到的沙子
..and here is the sand we found on Kaara's body.
-不同的沙子 -不同的海滩
- Different sands. - Different beaches.
但据说 他们去的是同一个派对
But supposedly, they were at the same party.
想去海边走走吗
You don't fancy a trip to the seaside, do you?
你觉得他们是在哪开的派对
So, where do you think it happened?
这里和涨潮线之间的某处
Somewhere between here and the tideline.
所以是在干沙子上吗
So on dry sand?
看上去是的
It looks like it.
干沙子不易散热
See, dry sand is more of an insulator than wick for heat loss.
是啊 所以他一小时内体热散尽就很奇怪
Yes, which makes him losing all his heat within an hour seem very odd.
而且这和卡拉·奥伯格身上的沙子不一样
And this isn't the sand we found on Kaara Oberg.
我没看到任何海滩派对留下的痕迹 你呢
I don't see any evidence of a beach party, do you?
我问问尼科尔斯知不知道派对是在哪开的
Let's see if Nichols knows where that party was.
我讨厌海滩
I hate the beach.
我是穿着鞋 让沙子进鞋里
Do I leave my shoes on and get sand in them,
还是先脱掉
or do I take them off
然后等我穿上袜子后
and still get those annoying little bits in between your toes
脚趾中间还是会有烦人的沙子
once I put my socks back on?
都很大不了 是不是
It's all the big issues, isn't it?
就是这里
Well, here's where it was.
我们问了卡拉和米歇尔·范德霍斯特
We talked to the kids who went to the school
一个学校的同学
that Kaara and Mitchell Vanderhaust attended.
显然他们俩当时都在这
Apparently, they were both here.
这就是我在卡拉身上发现的沙子
This is the sand I found on Kaara.
但米歇尔身上没有
But not on Mitchell.
那他是怎么去那里的
So, how did he get there?
我猜是他女朋友开车送他去的
Well, I imagine his girlfriend drove him.
聚会时 男女朋友都在这里
Well, party, party, party - boyfriend, girlfriend here.
他们希望独处一下
They want alone time.
他们开车去另一片海滩 他睡着了
They drive to the other beach. He falls asleep.
她把他留在那里 不幸地开车冲出了马路
She leaves him there. She sadly goes off the road...
我想知道你们的问题到底是什么
Look, what I want to know is what are your problems?
米歇尔·范德霍斯特
Well, Mitchell Vanderhaust
黎明时分被一个拖拉机司机开车压过
was run over by a tractor driver at dawn
但他的尸体温度表明
but his body temperature suggests
他可能在那之前就已死了
he might have been dead before that.
酒精中毒 还是吸毒过量
Alcohol poisoning? Drug overdose?
你的怀疑是什么
What's the fly in your ointment?
我知道卡拉死于车祸
Well, I know that Kaara died in the car crash.
但她父亲说她滴酒不沾
But her father said she didn't drink.
-她的酒鬼父亲 -对
- Her alcoholic father. - Yeah.
仅凭这个
And on the strength of that,
你就不相信她是醉驾
you're not convinced she drunk-drove.
对
Yeah.
可能吸毒过量 可能没喝酒
Possible overdose, possible not drinking -
这两点毒理学报告应该都能给出答案
both of which should be answered by a toxicology report.
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那我为什么要来
Then why am I here?
白白搞得鞋里都是沙
I got sand in my shoes for nothing!
我们也该走了
Hey, we should get going too.
我得帮我叔叔写尸检报告
I've gotta help my uncle write up the PM.
我再在这里找一会
I'm gonna, uh, poke around a little bit longer.
意料之中
Of course you are.
布莱恩 你可以载我一程吗
Bryan, do you mind giving me a lift?
不 等等
No, wait!
等一下
Wait a sec!
不 不 等等 等一下
No, no, wait! Wait a sec!
-拜托 天啊 -请等一下
- Please... God! - Wait! Please.
该死
Shit.
淹缸打不着火了
Flooded it.
-你看起来不像警♥察♥ -我是法医
- You don't look like a cop. - I'm with the Coroner.
你认识米歇尔·范德霍斯特和卡拉·奥伯格吗
You knew Mitchell Vanderhaust and Kaara Oberg?
认识 这有什么关系吗
Yeah. Why does it matter now?
他们来过这里 然后离开了
They were here. They left.
现在他们都死了
And they died.
但我不知道到底发生了什么
But I'm not sure I understand exactly what happened.
他们离开是为了单独在一起吗
Did they leave to be alone together?
怎么了
What?
他们吵了一架
They had a fight.
关于什么事
About what?
我不知道
I don't know.
-也许 -也许什么
- Maybe... - Maybe what?
米歇尔样样都棒 人见人爱
Look, Mitchell was this golden boy.
而卡拉
And Kaara...
卡拉学习不好 体育也不行
Kaara wasn't academic. She wasn't sporty.
她还经常逃课 所以他们也许分手了
She was always wagging school, so... maybe they broke up.
然而他们是一起离开的
And, yet, they left together.
你看到他们离开的吗
Did you see them leaving?
那是个派对 我们都有自己的事
It was a party. We had other things to do.
你之前从没参加过海滩派对吗
You've never been to a beach party before?
经常参加
Heaps.
卡拉喝酒吗
Did Kaara drink?
为什么这么问
Why?
她父亲说她滴酒不沾
Her father said she didn't.
米歇尔的父亲说她喝
Mitchell's father said she did.
如我刚才所说 这有什么关系吗
Like I said, what does it matter now?
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
喂
Yep?
米歇尔·范德霍斯特没吸毒 只喝了酒
Mitchell Vanderhaust was clear of all drugs, except for alcohol.
他的血液酒精浓度为0.11
His BAC was 0.11,
高到足以让他在海滩睡着
high enough for him to fall asleep on the beach
但并不致命
but not fatal.
所以他是被车压死的吗
So, it was the tyre crush that killed him?
-对 -那卡拉呢
- Yep. - And Kaara?
她的血液酒精浓度是0.26
Her blood alcohol was 0.26.
她完全喝醉了
She was well drunk.
我很抱歉 她爸是错的
I'm sorry. Her dad was wrong.
好吧 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
奥伯格先生
Mr Oberg.
有什么可以帮你的吗
How can I help you?
他们
They...
他们说你做完尸检了
..they said you'd done the autopsy.
我现在可以带她回家了吗
Can I take her home now?
还不行 我很抱歉 不可以
Not yet. I'm sorry, no.
但查理 我
But, Charlie, I...
我有个坏消息
I've got some bad news.
我知道你说过卡拉滴酒不沾 但
I know you said that Kaara didn't drink but...
没 没关系的
It's...it's OK.
米歇尔的父亲发给我了这个
Mitchell's father sent me this.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
有点醉了 是吗 瘦子
Bit tipsy, Skinny, huh?
-你♥爸♥的朗姆酒喝多了吗 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Into your dad's rum a bit, eh? - Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Oi, shut up, you dicks!
你在做什么 胆小鬼
What the shit are you doing, Zags?
-你女朋友又喝醉了 -关了 快点
- Your girlfriend's drunk again. - Turn it off! Now!
对不起 米歇尔
Sorry, Mitch...
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表