剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
It was very sad, what happened to Martin and George.
这里没什么可找的
There's nothing to find here.
你下班走迟了
You're leaving late.
你上班来早了 你在干什么
And you're starting early. What have I caught you doing?
隐藏证据吗
Hiding evidence?
收集证据
Gathering evidence.
男人虚荣心的证据吗
Of male vanity?
也许是谋杀的证据
Maybe of murder.
-你亲了皮克夫人吗 -没有
- You kissed Mrs Peek? - No.
这看起来和皮克先生脸上发现的口红印相同
It looks like the same lipstick found on Mr Peek.
那可能是皮克夫人留下的 也可能是其他人
Now, it might be Mrs Peek's, it might be someone else's.
我没兴趣 也不想知道
I'm losing interest. And my appetite.
听着 皮克的脸上有个淡淡的口红印
Look, Mr Peek had an almost-faded lipstick mark on his cheek
就在他的决斗妆之下
under the make-up he wore to duel,
这意味着他早先被人亲过
which means he was kissed earlier.
现在 梅利斯女士在亲我的脸时
Now, it's the same shade of lipstick
留下了相同形状的口红印
Ms Mellis wore when she kissed my cheek.
她亲了 天啊
Did she kiss... Eugh. God.
你能证明是梅利斯女士亲的皮克先生吗
Can you prove it was Ms Mellis who kissed Mr Peek?
不能 但皮克的身上也有
No. But Peek also had faint traces
微量的暗室化学药品
of a darkroom chemical on him.
法罗牌俱乐部有个暗室 梅利斯女士经常使用
Now, there is a darkroom at the Faro club that Ms Mellis uses.
好吧 但这并不意味着他自己没用过
Yeah, but that doesn't mean he didn't use it by himself.
但你还是认为埃米琳·梅利斯在枪里装了铅弹
But you still think Emeline Mellis put the sinkers in the gun
-好让他们射杀彼此 -没错
- so they'd kill each other. - Yes!
参加法罗游戏
To join the Faro game
赢得比赛又没有什么奖品
where there's nothing to win but the game itself!
但时间胶囊里的照片少了一帧
Except there is missing film of the time capsule's contents.
也许梅利斯女士知道其中有很有价值的东西
Perhaps Ms Mellis knows there's something valuable in it
那正是她想赢的
and that's what she wants to win.
那你想让我怎么做
So, what do you want me to do?
这真是太荒谬了
This is bloody ridiculous.
好热 我痒死了
It's hot. I'm itchy.
我们可以等周一拿到搜查令再来
We can just wait until we get a warrant Monday.
不行 他们今晚就要总决赛
No! They play the final tonight.
周一就什么都找不到了
There'll be nothing left to search for Monday.
我们去玩吧
Let's just play
当你赢得比赛时看看埃米琳·梅利斯的脸色
and watch Emeline Mellis's face when you win.
好吧 但我 没玩过法罗牌
Yeah, but I...I've never played Faro!
你是分局的扑克冠军
You're the precinct's poker champion!
拜托 这能有多难
Come on. How hard can it be?
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们来比赛
We have come to play.
你们连会员都不是
You're not even members.
实际上 我们是
Actually, we are.
多亏了你 我们在网上入会了
We joined online, thanks to you.
根据你们章程的第9.5节
And according to section 9.5 of your charter,
当永久会员去世时
in the event of the passing of permanent members,
任何新会员都可以取代他们的位置
any new members may take their places.
梅利 他是对的
Um...Mellie, he's right.
他说得没错
He's right.
你们可以参加比赛
You can play.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到五十周年纪念总决赛
welcome to the 50th-anniversary final.
关键性的时刻到了 1970年埋下的时间胶囊
At stake is the time capsule laid down in 1970,
将于明天中午开启
which will be unsealed tomorrow at noon
并赠送给优胜者
and presented to the winner.
霍格斯先生
Mr Hogarth.
我们开始吧
Let's play.
我觉得我们得...
I think what we have to do is... Shh!
我能搞定
I've got this.
请下注
Bets, please.
九
Nine.
尼科尔斯先生
Mr Nichols? Mm?
下注
Bet.
哈罗先生
Mr Harrow?
输牌 黑桃Q
Losing card...dame de pique.
赢牌 红桃九
Winning card, neuf de coeur.
梅利斯女士胜
Ms Mellis wins.
我还以为你能搞定
I thought you said you got it.
重点是要会算牌 你会算牌吗
It's a matter of counting cards. Can you count cards?
-不会 -那就闭嘴
- No. - Then shut up.
请下注
Bets, please.
J 麻烦了
Jack, please.
输牌
Losing card,
方片J
valet de carreau.
赢牌 方片A
Winning card, as de carreau.
尼科尔斯先生胜
Mr Nichols wins.
你还好吗
You OK?
不好 都怪这破外套
No, it's this bloody outfit.
我感觉自己像只烤鸡
I feel like a chook in an oven bag.
请下注
Bets, please.
A
Ace.
输牌 草花A
Losing card, as de trefle.
赢牌
Winning card...
方片五
..Cinque de carreau.
尼科尔斯先生又赢了
Mr Nichols wins again.
我得喝一杯 先生们需要吗
Well, I need a drink. Gentlemen?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我不用 谢了
Not for me, thanks.
我们暂停
And...we pause.
进展真顺利
Well, this is going well!
我进展得很顺利 你玩得很烂
Well, I'm going well. You're terrible.
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
她除掉了皮克和伊利克
Well, she eliminated Peek
还觉得自己能打败霍格斯
and Ilic and thought she could beat Hogarth.
但你破坏了她的计划
But you're unsettling her.
如果你的假设是对的
Assuming your theory's correct,
她要怎么在众目睽睽之下动手
what is she gonna do in front of all these people?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还是给你拿了一杯
I got you one anyway.
我要是你就不会喝
I wouldn't drink that if I were you.
什么
What?
那我们重新开始
And we resume.
尼科尔斯先生
Mr Nichols?
霍格斯先生
Mr Hogarth?
我...
I...
下这 不
Uh, here. No.
这里
Here.
我觉得有点难受
I feel...a bit crook.
我觉得你被下药了
I think you were drugged.
好吧
OK.
我得去呼吸点新鲜空气
I need to get some fresh air.
你负责赢
You win the game.
我认为那些酒有问题
I think there was something wrong with those drinks.
你想叫停游戏吗
Do you wish to call the game?
不
No.
你该下注了
Your bet.
红桃八
Huit de coeur...
草花Q
..Et la dame de trefle.
梅利斯女士赢了
Ms Mellis wins.
霍格斯先生出局
Mr Hogarth is out.
我们只剩下最后三张牌
We are down to our last three cards.
你在时间胶囊的照片上发现了什么
What did you find in the photograph of the time capsule?
是什么让你值得为之杀人
What is it that you were prepared to kill for?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
但我知道我要赢了
But I do know I'm going to win.
你很擅长计算概率
You are good at calculating odds.
不像你
Ah, unlike you.
确实
True.
但我直觉很准
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表