剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
菲恩 我很抱歉
Fern, I'm sorry.
-我得留下 -去你的 爸
- I have to stay. - Screw you, Dad.
我能见你吗 确保你没事
Can I please see you? Make sure you're OK?
-我没事 -你虐待我的女儿
- I'm ok. - You abused my little girl.
-她知道自己想要什么 -我真抱歉
- She knew what she wanted. - I'm so sorry.
-他说他会伤害妈妈 -我想告诉你
- He said he'd hurt Mum. - I wanted to tell you,
无论你选择什么 我都在这
whatever you choose, I'll be here.
菲恩让你赢了吗
So Fern let you win?
别让她失望 因为如果你让她失望
Don't let her down, because if you do
我就亲手了结了你
I will put you on a slab myself.
杰克 你受到过诱惑吗
Jack, were you ever tempted?
伪造证据
To falsify evidence?
弗朗西斯·彻斯特
Francis Chester.
是他开枪打了我
He was the man who shot me.
我会拿走你心爱的一切
I will take away everything that you hold dear.
立即吊销丹尼尔·哈罗医生的执照
Dr Daniel Harrow is to be struck immediately from the register.
你遭遇这些事都怪我
It's my fault all this happened to you.
玛克辛 你不能走
Max, you can't leave.
我不能留下
I can't stay.
-菲恩呢 -我们得找到她
- Where's Fern? - We have to find her.
放开他
Get off him!
我做了你想做的事 而且它始终没变
I've done what you want to do, and it's always there.
我不希望你这样
I don't want that for you.
-结束了吗 -对 结束了
- Is it over? - Yes, it's over.
你知道我现在在休假吧
You do understand I'm on leave at the moment?
这个年轻人一小时前被发现遇害了
This young man was found dead about an hour ago.
这跟我有什么关系
What's it got to do with me?
在他口袋里发现了护照
Found his passport in his pocket.
你的名字写在了紧急联♥系♥人一栏
Your name is down as his emergency contact.
丹尼尔·哈罗医生 QIKM
还有一张纸条
And there was a note.
他说他是你儿子
He claimed he was your son.
神秘法医
第三季第一集
姓名 杰克·谢波德
国籍 澳大利亚
生日 1998年1月19日
纸条呢
And the note?
指纹采集小组快弄好了
Fingerprint team's almost done with it.
送去鉴识科前我会给你看一下
I'll let you have a look at it before we send it to Scientific.
你知道他在上面干什么吗
Do you know what he was doing up there?
暂时不知道
Not yet.
-你知道他怎么摔下来的吗 -不知道
- Do you know how he fell? - No.
他是一个人吗
Was he alone?
-我们不知道 -你好像百科全不知道书
- Well, we don't know. - You're like the anti-encyclopedia.
那个呢
And that?
在他到达和坠落的一个小时左右
Well, apparently it wasn't recording in the hour or so
监控没在工作
that he arrived and fell.
被关掉了 你不觉得那是个巧合吗
Switched off. You don't think THAT'S a coincidence?
我们正在调查 哥们
We're looking into it, mate.
外面有一辆车
There was a car outside.
在尸体被发现前被拖走了
It was towed before the body was found.
上报失窃的车 现在在拖车场
Reported stolen. It's at the compound.
我们正在采集指纹
We're checking for prints.
你知道你有个儿子吗
Were you aware that you had a son?
-这很复杂 -警长
- It's complicated. - Senior Sergeant?
谢了
Ta.
给你 看完以后要还给我
OK, look, I'll need this back once you're finished with it.
还有 我还有一些问题
And, you know, I'll have a few more questions.
写了什么
What does it say?
"爸
"Dad.
我很想见你 但没有办法
"I wanted to see you so much but I couldn't find a way.
我发现你有自己的家庭和自己的生活
"I found you had your own family and your own life,
所以我想我最好不要让事情变复杂
"so I think it's better if I don't complicate things.
我真希望自己能认识你
"I'd love to have known you.
署名 J"
"Signed, J."
QIFM法医研究所
送进去吧
Straight on.
测量身高体重 然后做CT
Height and weight, then into CT.
丹尼尔 你知道你不能做这个尸检
Ah, Daniel, you know you can't be doing this.
你也不能 你还需要人监督
Well, you can't, you're still being supervised.
只要有人监督我就能做 但不能是你监督
I can if I'm supervised, but not by you.
-为什么 因为我在休假吗 -因为你是家属
- Why, because I'm on leave? - Because you're next of kin.
反正我来了 而且没有其他主任说不行
Well, I'm here and we don't have a manager to say otherwise.
菲尔利请假了
Fairley's having a day off.
哈罗 你来干什么
Harrow...what are you doing?
测量死者身高体重 准备做尸检
Measuring a deceased in preparation for a post-mortem.
-这样不对 -你这样才不对呢
- This is not right. - THIS is not right.
你是刚喷上的吗
Did you spray those on?
我听说后直接从排练场过来了
I came straight from rehearsals when I heard.
哈罗 如果这是你儿子 你不能做尸检
Harrow, if this is your son, you cannot be involved in the PM.
我们还不知道他是不是呢
We don't know if he is or not.
尸检需要客观得陈述事实
The PM is to establish facts objectively.
难道我做不到客观吗
And I'm not capable of being objective?
在这种情况下不能
Not in a situation like this.
你又怎么知道 你有孩子吗
And how would you know? Do you have children?
好了 我想你现在该离开了
Right, I think you should go now.
-哈罗医生 -我不会离开他的
- Dr Harrow? - I'm not leaving him.
-你明知道你该离开 -我不会走
- You have to and you know it. - I'm not going.
哈罗
Harrow.
法医主管在等你
The Deputy Coroner is here for you.
我已经听说了
I've been briefed.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
那么你也能理解为什么要菲尔利和莫利诺医生
And you understand why Doctors Fairley and Molyneaux
来进行尸检
will conduct the PM?
是啊
Yeah.
我想在这事没结束前
And I know you're not going sailing the Coral Sea
你也不会去珊瑚海了
while this is unfolding,
所以你的停职查看被取消了
so you can consider your suspension lifted,
但有硬性条件
on the strict condition
你不能干涉莱尔和格蕾丝
you give no interference to Lyle and Grace.
我一天需要进食两次 你还得帮我铲屎
I am to be fed twice a day and you need to change my litter.
是吗 我对养猫不感兴趣
Yeah, not really into cats.
拜托 至少你还能工作
Hey, come on, at least you can still work.
是啊
Yeah.
但在那之前
Ah, but before you do...
你能帮忙联♥系♥到你儿子的生母吗
..can you help me get in touch with your son's mother?
我们相识在伦敦
We met in London,
刚好是我研究生的最后一年
when I was in my last year of post-grad.
所以她也是个学生
Right, so she was a student, too?
不 她在乐购大卖♥♥场兼♥职♥
No, she worked part-time in a Tesco,
就在医学院的附属医院附近
around the corner from the teaching hospital.
塔尼娅
Tanya.
我也不知道她看上了我什么
I don't know what she saw in me, either.
当时 我是医生 她是收银
I was a doctor, she ran a checkout.
我喝咖啡 学到深夜
I drank coffee and studied till midnight
她喝烈酒 画到黎明
and she drank ouzo and painted till dawn.
她有纹身 而我讨厌针头
She had tattoos, and I hated needles,
但我们很搭
but we worked.
你知道吗 真的很搭
You know, we really worked.
直到我毕业
Until I graduated and
回到这儿 在杰克·特万手下干活
got offered a job back here under Jack Twine.
-塔尼娅跟你一起来了吗 -没错
- And Tanya came with you? - Yeah.
她试着找工作
She tried to find work
而我为了证明自己而每周工作六七天
while I tried to prove myself working 15-, 16-hour days
每天工作十五六个小时的时候
six, seven days a week.
她在这儿没有家人没有朋友
She had no family, no friends
甚至大多数时候 没有我
and most of the time...no me.
然后大概过了三个月
Then about three months in...
她告诉了我两件事
..she told me two things.
她怀孕了 然后她准备回家了
She was pregnant and that she was going home.
一个人
Alone.
我试过打电♥话♥ 试过写信
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表